Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
That's always been the case IIRC, to ensure patreon compliance. The patch just sets the game's patch variable to True, allowing non-patreon friendly content to be shown.
so nothing happened to the russian girl in the friendly version ?

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hm what?! Afaik shes not in the game yet or am i missing something?
If the patch is installed, you'll have a dream about Cassie following any of the Ashe endings that don't include her spending the night.

Were we supposed to start a new save, my hard save before picking to fuck or rape Nicki give errors, same with Ashe, my final quick save works though, and now get this 2 minutes into continuing with Nicki while giving her coffee.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's showing "nickirel" is undefined, which is a variable added early in the second chapter -- so that's odd. The only thing I can think of is that, as gregers pointed out, some minor edits to the script had pushed things around enough that your save file is picking up after the nickirel value was added, and not recognizing it.

Sadly, I'm a piss-poor coder. I know just enough to make things basically work, so yeah, I'd just start a new one for now and ctrl-skip through everything. Sorry about that! I'm planning to have a minor code overhaul once Chapter One is rebooted (which will be.. soon) and hopefully that'll make things run much more smoothly from then on out.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

Ch3 Cover.png

Sorry it took so long! This version adds two new events - one extra path for Viola following her bikini show, and multiple choices for the cell phone jerk-off event in the evening. I decided to push back the planned event addition for Chapter Two, since it wasn't super consequential.

IMPORTANT: Start playing from the end of Chapter Two, so that all variables load correctly. This version contains a few important variables, which will not load properly unless you begin playing the chapter from the start.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018

View attachment 2051082

Sorry it took so long! This version adds two new events - one extra path for Viola following her bikini show, and multiple choices for the cell phone jerk-off event in the evening. I decided to push back the planned event addition for Chapter Two, since it wasn't super consequential.

IMPORTANT: Start playing from the end of Chapter Two, so that all variables load correctly. This version contains a few important variables, which will not load properly unless you begin playing the chapter from the start.
Thanks for the update, Dev, I'll wait for the compressed download and finally have my first playthrough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If the patch is installed, you'll have a dream about Cassie following any of the Ashe endings that don't include her spending the night.

It's showing "nickirel" is undefined, which is a variable added early in the second chapter -- so that's odd. The only thing I can think of is that, as gregers pointed out, some minor edits to the script had pushed things around enough that your save file is picking up after the nickirel value was added, and not recognizing it.

Sadly, I'm a piss-poor coder. I know just enough to make things basically work, so yeah, I'd just start a new one for now and ctrl-skip through everything. Sorry about that! I'm planning to have a minor code overhaul once Chapter One is rebooted (which will be.. soon) and hopefully that'll make things run much more smoothly from then on out.
I see, and what about the fact the early stuff, like where I saved to fuck or rape Niki is broken, so is with Ashe.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey Neon, you talked yesterday about dropping a version today. Is the version, that we can download from the OP up to date or will you upload a "newer" version today or bit later? Waited until now because of your post from yesterday. Dropping my thoughts about the new chapter after playing.
Out now! Sorry for the delay!

Gabby is yum, I hope we get to fuck her next update, her cute little ass needs cock :)
She is bootylicious..

3op010.png

However .... Viola is just adorable. From getting all excited because he liked her singing and wanted her to do music work to her cute lil smile and little whisper that retail was bullshit.

Anyway willing to hurt her deserves a special place in hell where cocks are peeled like bananas and eaten by smelly imps and the cocks regenerate every day so they get peeled every day and eaten by the same smelly imps.

Unless it's a girl, because they don't have cocks, in which case they should be made to grow one so it can be peeled like a banana and then eaten by smelly imps.

What i'm saying is they should suffer in agony in the fiery pits of hell for eternity if they hurt that cute girl.
"Ah! Is so sweet!"

Vi2.png

I see, and what about the fact the early stuff, like where I saved to fuck or rape Niki is broken, so is with Ashe.
Honestly, I can't say. I don't believe anything changed in the early game's code since the release of Chapter Two, besides fixing broken images and typos. I have a policy of not changing stat variables or anything like that between versions, specifically to avoid this problem.

Some of my saves have broken, some still work fine, and some kick me back a few places in the script.. I did switch PCs between Chapter Two and Chapter Three, using my laptop to compile Chapter Two, and my desktop for Chapter Three. Shit, maybe that did it, actually.. I may've had an older version of Ren'py on my laptop, which screwed up the build compatibility.

I'm working on back-end stuff for a while (text outline, character headshots next to their dialogue, music, etc.) so I'll see if I can get to the bottom of it, and keep it from happening again. Again though, sorry about that, I know how annoying that is.

After seeing Nikkizilla I can't be mean to her anymore. I just can't. Which spoils my fun, since I enjoyed being really mean to her.
Anyway, I'll have to be mean to the rest of the girls and leave Nikki alone.
Glad that moment hit for you. That scene was a late addition, but I really wanted to see Nicki being the kind of goofball that the MC fell for, instead of the perpetual sad-sack we've seen so far.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Glad that moment hit for you. That scene was a late addition, but I really wanted to see Nicki being the kind of goofball that the MC fell for, instead of the perpetual sad-sack we've seen so far.
She seems to be a bit like me. Kids think (correctly) that I'm a big goofball they can drag into their adventures. My life isn't quite as messed up as hers, though I like her interaction with Maya.

("He likes you." -My Mom about my nephew when he was about three or so. "Yeah, he thinks I'm his henchman." -Me.) :D

I must say I got to the end of the previous version. I did like that Nikki (whether because she was bored or trying to ingratiate herself to the MC or whatever) took the initiative to research various people sending requests for aid to the MC's foundation. Hoping she can channel that into something that works and keeps

(Oh, and my MC will probably take a bunch of the "darkness points" mentioned in the walkthrough to properly deal with that ex-boyfriend creature, especially since he seems to have tracked her down as of the 3.1 update.)

Going to try the newer version of Chapter 3 from somewhere in Chapter 2. (Maybe I should actually follow the instructions to "save the game now" for this game.) :eek:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2051082

Thanks. Will download and check it later.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
She seems to be a bit like me. Kids think (correctly) that I'm a big goofball they can drag into their adventures. My life isn't quite as messed up as hers, though I like her interaction with Maya.
That is what has happened to me, that I play like this with my children. And my wife also plays like this with them. I guess everyone does. In any case, seeing her play like this has stirred something in me. Because I've been very mean to her. Well, not really me but the MC controlled by me. But I can no longer see Nikki with the same eyes. Perhaps because that scene has made me see her as a person, and not a piece of meat to be abused. Which is a shame, since I've had a lot of fun being very evil. But anyway, I'll just keep being mean to the rest of the girls and leave Nikki alone.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
That is what has happened to me, that I play like this with my children. And my wife also plays like this with them. I guess everyone does. In any case, seeing her play like this has stirred something in me. Because I've been very mean to her. Well, not really me but the MC controlled by me. But I can no longer see Nikki with the same eyes. Perhaps because that scene has made me see her as a person, and not a piece of meat to be abused. Which is a shame, since I've had a lot of fun being very evil. But anyway, I'll just keep being mean to the rest of the girls and leave Nikki alone.
I can't even play a Sith Inquisitor on SWTOR and be overly mean. Though I think that was because most of the Dark Side options in that storyline were stupid evil, while the Light Side options were pragmatic villainy. I think my Inquisitor used the Force Lightning dialogue option (and it pops up in dialogue enough that it's probably a running gag) once on the Tatooine questline. (A contact lied to her, then laughed about it. *ZOT* "Are you ready to tell me something helpful now?") Oh, and remember the Inquisitor is not cute he/she is deadly.

I think I had a gunslinger (Smuggler) who racked up more Dark Side points, since a lot of the Republic/Smuggler storyline choices were more being ruthless and eliminating threats instead of showing mercy. (Though that one still helped the kid at the end of the Hoth smuggler questline... just couldn't torture a kid no matter what you got out of it.)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
That haircut looks way better than Gabbys current one (also less like a wig)...now i'm curious, will she somewhen get an entire hairstyle where nothing is shaved off ?
I’m planning to eventually put it to a Patreon poll, actually. It’ll probably need to follow a modest time-jump, because at this point we’ve only known Gabby for two days. But, I’ve always imagined her as a girl who plays with her hair a lot, trying different colors and styles. So if nothing else, we may see her dye it a different color before too long.

That said, she’s kind of an alt-girl, so I wouldn’t expect her to get any super conventional hairstyles.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I’m planning to eventually put it to a Patreon poll, actually. It’ll probably need to follow a modest time-jump, because at this point we’ve only known Gabby for two days. But, I’ve always imagined her as a girl who plays with her hair a lot, trying different colors and styles. So if nothing else, we may see her dye it a different color before too long.

That said, she’s kind of an alt-girl, so I wouldn’t expect her to get any super conventional hairstyles.
Yeah i didn't expect Gabby to go fully conventional.

Just played the new version and the new Viola scene is good....but god damned i feel like an assohle after that little show.
Does this option has influence on the path with her ? The love/affaction one.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Yeah i didn't expect Gabby to go fully conventional.

Just played the new version and the new Viola scene is good....but god damned i feel like an assohle after that little show.
Does this option has influence on the path with her ? The love/affaction one.
If you didn’t choose to further degrade her at the end, you can still turn it around next time you see her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Raziel_8
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes