NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Well, I would say that writing character that people react so different is a great success, it's also kind of refreshing that she is not easy to categorize, at least for me.

I was more about future tags, I hope for one or two that are not in the game but they could fit nicely, but it's just my hope, not everyone would like to see them I guess. :p
My PMs are always open if you want to shoot me a message and ask about certain content. :D

Reactions: Raoddik

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
All I gotta ask is to keep the shaved head look, because it legit suits her far better than the long hair that covers both sides of her head. Also feel the wavy/curly/dreadlocks suit her better than straight hair.
Yeah, I wanted something a little "Zendaya" with that longer, wavy hair.

But, after doing some tests with these long dreads, I'm kinda feeling these now..

GabbyDreads.png

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018

But, after doing some tests with these long dreads, I'm kinda feeling these now..

View attachment 2052616
:eek: damn somehow now she reminds me of an old render i did some time ago with my avatar girl (maybe the releationship with gabby and brittani can be resolved)
Milk and Choclate.png

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Posted the poll for $5+ patrons on my Patreon! Here are the final options. Colors not final, but the style that wins the poll will be in Chapter Four and Five, for reasons that will become clear.

View attachment 2052940 View attachment 2052941 View attachment 2052942 View attachment 2052943
View attachment 2052944 View attachment 2052945 View attachment 2052946
For the hairstyles, the only ones I'm not a fan of are C, E, and G (they don't really go well with her head and face). For me, the best of these are A, B, and D (any of those 3 look really good).

Reactions: NeonGhosts
Jul 15, 2017
Out now! Sorry for the delay!

She is bootylicious..

View attachment 2051141

"Ah! Is so sweet!"

View attachment 2051207

Honestly, I can't say. I don't believe anything changed in the early game's code since the release of Chapter Two, besides fixing broken images and typos. I have a policy of not changing stat variables or anything like that between versions, specifically to avoid this problem.

Some of my saves have broken, some still work fine, and some kick me back a few places in the script.. I did switch PCs between Chapter Two and Chapter Three, using my laptop to compile Chapter Two, and my desktop for Chapter Three. Shit, maybe that did it, actually.. I may've had an older version of Ren'py on my laptop, which screwed up the build compatibility.

I'm working on back-end stuff for a while (text outline, character headshots next to their dialogue, music, etc.) so I'll see if I can get to the bottom of it, and keep it from happening again. Again though, sorry about that, I know how annoying that is.

Glad that moment hit for you. That scene was a late addition, but I really wanted to see Nicki being the kind of goofball that the MC fell for, instead of the perpetual sad-sack we've seen so far.
Thank you! Gabby is awesome, made my day :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Posted the poll for $5+ patrons on my Patreon! Here are the final options. Colors not final, but the style that wins the poll will be in Chapter Four and Five, for reasons that will become clear.

View attachment 2052940 View attachment 2052941 View attachment 2052942 View attachment 2052943
View attachment 2052944 View attachment 2052945 View attachment 2052946
Any of the A,B,C and D for me ; she's gorgeous

The poll on patreon will decide ofc but I'm wondering what are your personal favourites among those ?

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Any of the A,B,C and D for me ; she's gorgeous

The poll on patreon will decide ofc but I'm wondering what are your personal favourites among those ?
A, B, D, and F are my personal faves. D is a real "statement" look, which I think fits Gabby. But, I had to do a lot of testing to make sure that style would work for various sex poses, and I could still see it causing clipping issues if I'm not careful. A and B are basically her existing look, but I like Gabby with the big curls in a slightly more subdued color. F is just different enough to be a fun change, without making her look too different.

So far A is winning pretty handily, which is kind of cool. Glad to know some people have gotten attached to the undercut curls.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I hope future updates allow for you to say NO to some of the hinted groups you mentioned - any out of the normal ones should be optional at best - also maybe it would be an idea since he is so rich to get Nikki fixed up physically, remove the ugly tats etc.... option again for I know some like this stuff- Just a comment the scenes are really dragging on and should have some earlier escapes if you don't want to sit and talk with some of the char for hours on end

Reactions: Majindevil
Jan 7, 2022
I hope future updates allow for you to say NO to some of the hinted groups you mentioned - any out of the normal ones should be optional at best - also maybe it would be an idea since he is so rich to get Nikki fixed up physically, remove the ugly tats etc.... option again for I know some like this stuff- Just a comment the scenes are really dragging on and should have some earlier escapes if you don't want to sit and talk with some of the char for hours on end
I think you're the second one in this thread to propose an option to get her tats removed and I must say that as the character was telling the story it was something I was wishing I could choose to offer later on. Or not.

Reactions: BGRW2020

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Man if you don't want to read just hold CTRL. Asking the developer to cut short dialogue lines just because you are lazy is quite a nonsense request. :FacePalm::FacePalm::LOL::LOL:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022

View attachment 2052616
Finally i've find time after work to write how much enjoyed last update and what i like the most, but Gabby teaser made me forgot what i wanted to say again. Little Zendaya looks so hot! Why are you teasing us without warning?;)
Damn, i'll be back :HideThePain: :KEK:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Finally i've find time after work to write how much enjoyed last update and what i like the most, but Gabby teaser made me forgot what i wanted to say again. Little Zendaya looks so hot! Why are you teasing us without warning?;)
Damn, i'll be back :HideThePain: :KEK:
Gabby is actually very plain and normal certainly not hot - now Ashe was hot

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Posted a new , along with some teaser art for new and returning characters in Chapter Four.

Tease002.png ||| Tease004.png

Not much to say this week, since I'm kinda beat after getting Chapter Three done, but I'm already looking forward to Chapter Four!

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes