ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
unironically yes
you seem to be rattled that people arent praising your writing as the second coming of shakespeare. for some reason you seem really dismisive about making NOT WINNERS mcs and against "alpha males" but at the same time you wite your bad guy as a fucking rapist lmao. Brighton Empire is really all you hate about stories but it has something this game hasnt: a plausible world and internal consistency. you are writting a game about a suggar daddy without the benefits of being a sugar daddy your world-building is nonsensical and bland i dont know why are you so confrontational when people tell you they didnt like the forced risa content.
I don't agree that the world-building in this game is bland or nonsensical, but I do agree that Neon's wrong to mock the idea of the MC avoiding the drug den. The fact that it makes the story easier to write is NOT a justification for characters doing nonsensical things. The whole art of writing is creating plausible justifications for characters to act in ways that let the story proceed towards the desired end.

Neon took a shortcut to introduce this new plotline. Deriding people who point that out is a mistake.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi NeonGhosts I played the update last night and I fucking loved it. Risa just keeps getting more awesome.
This was my favourite render.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do have a question though. I didn't see that sex scene with Risa does that mean I won't be able to romance her later?

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
And these two comments really highlight the crux of why Guy is how he is -- because it's more interesting. I fucking hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate invincible AVN protagonists who are always the smartest, toughest, strongest, most skilled human being in existence. The kind who can give women orgasms with a sideways glance, before throwing an effortless roundhouse kick that can fell a grizzly bear.
I don't know man there are a handful of protagonists who are both smart and tough all I see in AVN are 18 year old who usually act like he is 12 and lose their minds when a girl in a skirt shows up, I do love guy though and the story you're writing but let's be honest no one pants to play a game with man just going to work and have a wife or girlfriend sometimes too much realism can hinder the enjoyment of the game specially AVN because usually as a player we have to wait 2+ years until MC realize something obvious since update 0.1 then start planning for 2+ years and the final confrontation takes 2+years to end by that time no one remembers what the stakes were begin with.

Edit : I hope that you don't go the usual route of "oh no the bad guys are powerful strong and shrouded in mystery that nobody could touch them" LITERALLY every AVN has that type of bad guys.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Some of these comments about guy winning or losing just want to say if im being completely I don't care one way or another if guy wins or loses. I care more about the stories of the LI. if guy wins okay cool , he loses that's cool to. I do dislike it tho when things play out in a boring way or feel rushed. The only time Ive felt that was how we got to the drug den otherwise everything been pretty solid.

Hi NeonGhosts I played the update last night and I fucking loved it. Risa just keeps getting more awesome.

I do have a question though. I didn't see that sex scene with Risa does that mean I won't be able to romance her later?
lol Joshy your comments makes me want to play it but im doing my best to not play it till the full version is out barley holding on lol

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92 and Simpgor

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Some of these comments about guy winning or losing just want to say if im being completely I don't care about guy as a character. I care more about the stories of the LI. if guy wins okay cool , he loses that's cool to. I do dislike it tho when things play out in a boring way or feel rushed. The only time Ive felt that was how we got to the drug den otherwise everything been pretty solid.

lol Joshy your comments makes me want to play it but im doing my best to not play it till the full version is out barley holding on lol
I wish I had of waited too but as usual I get serious FOMO. I wish I had more willpower.
Also I really like Risa so this update was very good for me.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I wish I had of waited too but as usual I get serious FOMO. I wish I had more willpower.
Also I really like Risa so this update was very good for me.
I can't wait to play to play all this talk I been seeing about Risa makes me think I might like her just as much as Nicki after I play it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't wait to play to play all this talk I been seeing about Risa makes me think I might like her just as much as Nicki after I play it
Yeah, the update had some pretty cool moments. I chose not to save though because it's a demo version at the moment.

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Is the latest beta build that just released on patreon also a demo?

Neon ghosts what is going to change between this beta and the release chapter 9?

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023

About that...Instead of the cafe go the the motel and you can get that scene

Reactions: Joshy92

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

Glad you enjoyed it! Risa's pure romance sex scene wasn't in 0.59b -- it's in both 0.60 builds, though.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
About that...Instead of the cafe go the the motel and you can get that scene
I suspected as much but I didn't choose that option because it would feel to me like I'm taking advantage of her.
Glad you enjoyed it! Risa's pure romance sex scene wasn't in 0.59b -- it's in both 0.60 builds, though.
That's awesome news. Risa is quickly becoming a favourite for me.
Also I really like the narration that happens in some scenes.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Knowing that this game is your go-to example of what mine's lacking, really tells me I've done something right.

View attachment 3681309

View attachment 3681310
Yikes... I've seen that game once, not too long ago. I can't believe people actually enjoy that shit. It's just a bunch of inflated bimbos, and even if they had good personalities, I wouldn't be able to take them seriously. The reviews for that game are horrifyingly high for something so uncanny and ridiculous.

as22

Oct 1, 2018
NeonGhosts ill suck yo dick if you let me please Pierce Risa’s other nipple.

If there’s one thing that makes my brain itch more than anything it’s uneven piercings, Just one side being pierced makes me want to burn my eyes out.

I’m 100% the only person who cares though
You will suck his dick but you won't subscribe to his patreon?

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes