Dude505

Jul 24, 2018
You want it that bad, spend $5 once for it. Don't complain that someone else who spent their hard-earned money won't give you something for free.
If I could I would man. I don't have a creditcard and I've used PayPal before but it was more trouble than it was worth. If the game were to come on itch i'd buy it. Same system that mrSilverlust from "nothing is forever" uses, for 20$ you get acces to all future updates seems really fair so that I payed for. Besides that, asking people for links to games you haven't payed for is kinda the whole point of this site anyway.

Reactions: silversurfer1

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
If I could I would man. I don't have a creditcard and I've used PayPal before but it was more trouble than it was worth. If the game were to come on itch i'd buy it. Same system that mrSilverlust from "nothing is forever" uses, for 20$ you get acces to all future updates seems really fair so that I payed for. Besides that, asking people for links to games you haven't payed for is kinda the whole point of this site anyway.
I use my debit card. I wasn't sure if it would work, but it is fine.

Jun 20, 2018
You want it that bad, spend $5 once for it. Don't complain that someone else who spent their hard-earned money won't give you something for free.
Not to mention the public release is going to be fuller and better, so I’m not sure what he’s so impatient about.

That said, I can kind of understand someone not being able to use Patreon. I’m in that boat myself because Patreon has an all-or-nothing approach to Discord integration, and I am a supporter of something linked to my work, so I have Discord integration on for one Discord account.

But it’s not the Discord account I used for gaming and I don’t want to be in game (let alone lewd game) servers on that Discord, so I’m kind of trapped by Patreon’s own UI. That’s why in the mean time I’ve been donating to devs using the itch links and such.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Will we meet MC's sister in the next future and... how do I say this... "interact" with her?
I'd look for her to make a significant appearance in Chapter Five. :D

Yo! Sorry it's not on Itchio right now. I'll be honest, I keep saying I want to redo the first Chapter and clean up the code, before I drop it there. You only really get one chance to be in the New Release section, and I want to put my best foot forward.

But hey, the full version of Chapter Four: Part One will be out early Saturday! I'm adding roughly 30 images as well as some dialogue in a few spots, based on feedback from patrons. I'm sympathetic to people's unique financial situations, especially given this time of difficulty for the entire world economy. So, it's my personal policy not to embargo the game for very long. But, I still try to be fair to my supporters.

w1nt34

Mar 17, 2020
Not to mention the public release is going to be fuller and better, so I’m not sure what he’s so impatient about.

That said, I can kind of understand someone not being able to use Patreon. I’m in that boat myself because Patreon has an all-or-nothing approach to Discord integration, and I am a supporter of something linked to my work, so I have Discord integration on for one Discord account.

But it’s not the Discord account I used for gaming and I don’t want to be in game (let alone lewd game) servers on that Discord, so I’m kind of trapped by Patreon’s own UI. That’s why in the mean time I’ve been donating to devs using the itch links and such.
Two separate accounts on separate emails. I do the same thing, one for my "clean" patreon, one for the h games I support. Then link your discord for gaming to the second account.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
You'll get it for free in a week or w/e after patrons :) Most devs on this site very kindly do that actually. We should return the kindness and allow devs that initial 1-2 weeks of asking for payment for their work :)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
It's been a pretty productive day, while I'm away from my main PC. I finished all the text edits for the story, corrected a few errors I noticed in chapter two on a fresh playthrough (nothing major, just had two values reversed during one of Ashe's scenes, so her dialogue seemed a little too stand-offish on the love path), made a list of renders I need to complete the new scenes, wrote a nice chunk of Ashe's date for the next installment, and figured out how to add an outline to the dialogue and character name text.

Now I just want to experiment with the colors a bit more.. I may do a salmon/white combo like the title/menu text, and make the dialogue outline more of a dark grey. It feels a little too stark right now. But, this will let me get rid of the text box, which has been an oft-requested feature.

I'll try to drop the $2 update before noon on Friday, which should have all the relevant fixes and expansions in place.

Untitled.png

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
:)

Official Changelog for v0.375 :
  • 922 new images, total.
  • Multiple new erotic scenes, with variable endings based on the choices you make.
  • Lowered opacity of the text box and added a text outline.
  • Fixed a few images in Chapter Three, resolving issues with clipping, floating, etc.
  • Added two new images and a few lines of dialogue to one of Ashe's events in Chapter Two.
Cover.png

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Friends in Need [v0.375] [NeonGhosts] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,39 GB / 471 MB - FriendsinNeed-0.375-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 437 MB - FriendsinNeed-0.375-mac-crunched.zip
= ~33,9% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90+%)

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FriendsInNeed-0.375
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
1671263447311.png

1671263750575.png

Hmmm, this is from the patreon version. Can't find where the discord is.

Still a good update!

Edit: found a few more bugs

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes