Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
I just started playing the new release, and realized I hadn't reviewed this game yet. Always a high priority add when I see it, and it goes right to the top of the list! This is one of the best games out there at the moment. The kind that makes me say the only bad thing about it is there isn't more of it yet. Take your time, keep up the quality, but this is great work!

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That was a pretty nice update but I'm disappointed I need to wait for the Ashe content, I really need more of the kinky blonde. I like how you are giving Brittani a lot more depth compared to when she first appears. I assumed she was just a vapid dumb bimbo but she is actually pretty likable and sympathetic. I hope we will have the option to get revenge on that sucker punching little prick Jamie though.

The Pepper scene was also pretty well written. I just really like how you flesh out your characters and give them depth instead of them just ending up as the usual tropes like in other games.

I just wish we got more time to get to know Alex but she has been introduced at least.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
As always a great update.

But for my main save ...
Will I treat Brittani well and make her something like a trophy wife or will I treat her as the others, in short, not that well.
I really liked both routes, as always with this game.
But the Nikki + Brittany scene was really good, so maybe I can't be nice to Brittany, else I won't get that scene :D
So hard to decide :D

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Quick question since I don't want to replay the whole game, but I'm sad that Gabby is sad, was there a way to avoid his whole father in prison ordeal or is this part of the natural flow of the story ?

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021

But for my main save ...
Will I treat Brittani well and make her something like a trophy wife or will I treat her as the others, in short, not that well.
But the Nikki + Brittany scene was really good, so maybe I can't be nice to Brittany, else I won't get that scene :D
I was hoping we get some variation of it in the "good" guy route but knowing what went on with Nikki, might be something for later than now i guess...

Quick question since I don't want to replay the whole game, but I'm sad that Gabby is sad, was there a way to avoid his whole father in prison ordeal or is this part of the natural flow of the story ?
Its part of the story so its not something players can control.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
That was a pretty nice update but I'm disappointed I need to wait for the Ashe content, I really need more of the kinky blonde. I like how you are giving Brittani a lot more depth compared to when she first appears. I assumed she was just a vapid dumb bimbo but she is actually pretty likable and sympathetic. I hope we will have the option to get revenge on that sucker punching little prick Jamie though.

The Pepper scene was also pretty well written. I just really like how you flesh out your characters and give them depth instead of them just ending up as the usual tropes like in other games.

I just wish we got more time to get to know Alex but she has been introduced at least.
Trust me, nobody's more bummed about the lack of Ashe than me. This was always meant to be one big update, but as I got into Brittani's story it just kept going.. And going.. And going. So, I decided to lean into it and just go big.

As for Brittani herself, I think it's fun that people are so evenly split on her. Some people really wish she'd go back to being a Mean Girl, and some people like the added depth. But, I think she's more fun as a love interest, when she has some different levels to her personality.

With Jamie, I definitely wanted to make MC's revenge more mental than physical this time around, but he's not out of the story yet. Definitely still some opportunities to twist the knife a bit.

But for my main save ...
Worth noting, if you play the evil path up to where you pull your dick out, and then back off, you still get the "Friendship" rating with her, it now just has a "Fear" modifier. So, there's still a chance to turn things around. She just thinks you're kind of an eccentric photographer, who goes to extremes to get the right reaction. I plan for that route to eventually flow into both her Corruption and Affection routes. May be hard to make her your True Love if you go that way, though.

Honestly, if I could do it again, I'd give players a way to head it off. I'm way better about planting lots of variables for later now, than I was in Chapter Two and Three. As it stands, it's just part of the story. But, rest assured, you'll have the chance to make it up to her, and get back in her good graces, in Part Two.

Also, with the update out, I thought it'd be fun to show how Brittani's photos came out, following a little post-processing work by our intrepid protagonist. They're available at the $2+ level .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I was hoping we get some variation of it in the "good" guy route but knowing what went on with Nikki, might be something for later than now i guess...

Its part of the story so its not something players can control.
You still get an erotic scene, if you played your cards right before on the nice-path.
Theoretically the same treatment as on the bad part.

Worth noting, if you play the evil path up to where you pull your dick out, and then back off, you still get the "Friendship" rating with her, it now just has a "Fear" modifier. So, there's still a chance to turn things around. She just thinks you're kind of an eccentric photographer, who goes to extremes to get the right reaction. I plan for that route to eventually flow into both her Corruption and Affection routes. May be hard to make her your True Love if you go that way, though.
Yeah, I saw that.
Still unsure how I want to proceed, so many options! :D

Favorite path for me could be something like a route, where she helps the MC in seducing and/or absuing the other girls, like the scene with Nikki, where she did it subconsciously being in her role :D

Maybe the "neutral/fear" path is the best contender for this path :D

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020

But for my main save ...
didn't get any nikki britany scene. how did you get that ?

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
You need to be on path "2" with Nikki, equals bad path, then you also have to be on the fear path with Brittany, continuing the photoshoot.
Then get Nikki to get the camera and make her join the photoshoot.

Infos from my mind, not sure if it's all correct.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I liked the update and the photoshoot in particular. I played every outcome i could, but must be on a different path with Nicki cause she never showed up. It's surprising, but rejecting Brittani seems to have been the best option for the long term, if it's a love relationship you're after. A was also quite pleased when MC explained that he's been investing properly all his millions and he's not just spending money without any coming in. That was actually bothering me quite a bit until now, lol.

Now can't wait for the Ashe date cause she is my favorite LI, although Brittani is moving up the ranks with all this characterization she's been given. Good job Dev.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope we can see Gabby's collection of pics and vids from Jamie in Part 2, I'm quite curious what they look like other than mentions.

Reactions: abgazil

zh

Oct 17, 2017
What a nice game!
I went for the "nice" path, and so far so good ! Can't wait for more :)
I'm also waiting for the walkthrough to be updated so that I can check procisely if I made the right choices for the photoshoot. Maybe I was a bit too conservative and too nice... I also don't know if it's good that the boyfriend is too angry, especially if he heard "Guy" (too lazy to change MC's name) and "blondie" (I forgot her name... too focused on a certain part of her body) having sex :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
So what does the taboo patch do? Turn a friend into a sister? Make "18yo's" 14 (or whatever their apparent age is) or what? Looking at it in notepad it's not a simple roommate>sister name change, but just a "true" statement turning on taboo content that was already in the AVN but hidden or censored, whatever that is.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
So what does the taboo patch do? Turn a friend into a sister? Make "18yo's" 14 (or whatever their apparent age is) or what? Looking at it in notepad it's not a simple roommate>sister name change, but just a "true" statement turning on taboo content that was already in the AVN but hidden or censored, whatever that is.
According to the walkthrough, it turns 'on' certain "Dark" rapey violent options. (I couldn't pick those options so I can't confirm... not my thing)

Reactions: NakedSingularity
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes