NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
But is it NTR, these pics and video are from before the MC and Gabby got together or even knew each other, it's not like Gabby has been holding out on the MC and fucking others.
Personally, I agree.. But, it's a very divisive issue. Some people just plain don't like the idea of seeing their love interest with another guy, period.

So... last scene where MC realizes something about Ashe's halloween picture and then promptly forgets it. Anyone know what's happening there?

My first thought is Ashe is his sister, but then I realized we'd seen current pictures of baby sis.
I'm curious to see if anyone puzzles this out. I'm playing fair with the mystery, but it also requires a few leaps in logic to get from A to B.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
So... last scene where MC realizes something about Ashe's halloween picture and then promptly forgets it. Anyone know what's happening there?

My first thought is Ashe is his sister, but then I realized we'd seen current pictures of baby sis.
I speculated earlier it's either the place she is at, or maybe the bracelet she has on since it's the only thing I can see that isn't in the other photo as well. Of course, watch it something totally different.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Oh, and here I thought it's something with background, where the photo took place.
That could still be it. Only other things I can think are A) she knows Gabby and Jamie somehow due to being invovled in the local Artist collection at the museum or B) somehow Jamie or Britti is her sibling or something.

Edit: Just remembered Ashe says shes an only child, soooo cousin instead maybe.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
You knoooow, if you're a fellow tomboy enjoyer, chicks with dicks are basically tomboys, except you get to trade fap stories and share the urinals in public restrooms and they're always down for anal :D
Just something to think about.. :p:LOL:

Some people really wish she'd go back to being a Mean Girl, and some people like the added depth. But, I think she's more fun as a love interest, when she has some different levels to her personality.
I personally think you can have best of both worlds and make it work. I've known some really sweet girls that get completely vicious and mental if they feel they've been wronged or you've said an opinion they REALLY don't like lol... or sometimes, they just really don't like someone for some reason, maybe out of jealousy or something. You could maybe play around with that between Brittani and Gabbi, where maybe Gabbi has seen that side and you haven't; or maybe she doesn't get vicious, but just passive aggressive superior, if that makes sense. Can maybe play the girls against each other, take one or the other's side (i.e., helping Gabbi get revenge vs helping Brittani bully Gabbi), or get them to make up. Maybe have a pot of a few hundred bucks and pit them against each other to make you cum to win it all, hair pulling, pushing, and all... that would definitely fit findom imo.

Just some random ideas to toy with, maybe they're stupid; you gotta do what you feel is right for your story of course :D Tbh, I've forgotten their exact story with each other so far anyways, so maybe none of that would work with what you've set up. Maybe some other characters can have that kind of hatred rivalry? I dunno

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
NeonGhosts By the way, forgot to ask if it's possible for Nicki to get rid off at least some of the tats she has during the storyline? Not usually against tattoos, but for some reason i don't think they fit character/model like Nicki.

Reactions: Majindevil

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a blowjob scene at the end of the shoot? Or is "End the shoot" really the end of the shoot?

Edit: Yes there is if you have the taboo version.

Last edited:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
If you're going darkside, yes, you can get a BJ if you make her stay.
Weird, I've been nothing but mean to her ever since she walked through that door. The point system confuses me.

Thank you though. Guess I'll start from the beginning and just be an asshole towards everyone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Weird, I've been nothing but mean to her ever since she walked through that door. The point system confuses me.

Thank you though. Guess I'll start from the beginning and just be an asshole towards everyone.
So I got it by continuing the shoot after you go upstairs with her, then you should get an option to get busy, If i recall right.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
NeonGhosts By the way, forgot to ask if it's possible for Nicki to get rid off at least some of the tats she has during the storyline? Not usually against tattoos, but for some reason i don't think they fit character/model like Nicki.
At this time, no. My plan is to reach a point in the story where it'd make sense for her to cover them with new tattoos of her own choosing, but that's a ways off.

Just some random ideas to toy with, maybe they're stupid; you gotta do what you feel is right for your story of course :D Tbh, I've forgotten their exact story with each other so far anyways, so maybe none of that would work with what you've set up. Maybe some other characters can have that kind of hatred rivalry? I dunno
We'll definitely see Gabby and Britt come into conflict with each other at some point. I teased the idea of a threesome a long time ago, and I still think that'd make for some fun, friendly competition. :)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
At this time, no. My plan is to reach a point in the story where it'd make sense for her to cover them with new tattoos of her own choosing, but that's a ways off.

We'll definitely see Gabby and Britt come into conflict with each other at some point. I teased the idea of a threesome a long time ago, and I still think that'd make for some fun, friendly competition. :)
Good to know you can at least get them be better, if the laser tattoo removal isn't going to be option at least for some of them.

Also threesome scenes later on the story would definitely be welcome, when the girls would be the ones that get along. I could see Britt and Gabby being able to fix their relationship at some point, with the help from MC.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020

In my plot Niky’s mind changed a lot after her hot model experience. Now she like her tatooed body. If “pushed” by mc , probably she will choice to get others tattoos, dye her hair and, again, make some very hot photoshoot for gift for mc, but shooted by another photographer…

Reactions: whizwart

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
So I got it by continuing the shoot after you go upstairs with her, then you should get an option to get busy, If i recall right.
I get an option for a boobjob after going upstars with her, but only if I'm "nice" and click "Call her a ride" upstairs.

Asshole-route gets me nothing when I call her a ride and blue balls, with her kneeling in front of MC with his dick out when I want her to continue the shoot.

Edit: Solution is to get the taboo patch.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I get an option for a boobjob after going upstars with her. I can either choose between calling her a ride or Continuing the Shoot. If I call the ride, she leaves. If I want her to finish the shoot, she gets naked and on her knees, but the shoot ends without anything happening.

The boobjob is what you get when you call a ride and have been nice to her beforehand.
Hmmm, maybe I'm misremembering and you need to be a certain level of nice, cause I got her on her knees and then got an option to back off or go ahead.

Reactions: zeph19

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I get an option for a boobjob after going upstars with her, but only if I'm "nice" and click "Call her a ride" upstairs.

Asshole-route gets me nothing when I call her a ride and blue balls, with her kneeling in front of MC with his dick out when I want her to continue the shoot.
This game is extremely forked (which is very good) and some options are available only if you play the insane rapist and vice versa. So, if you want to see more scenes try to play all over in a very different way

Reactions: atrebor68
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes