longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Ah it's a shame we don't get to actually see the Gabby video, just hear what's going on, I thought at least he might peruse all the various stuff he downloaded later when at home.

Always enjoy the updates to the game though. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Grelk

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Was I the only person Gabby broke up with at the end of the update?
Did I hit a flag and not realize it? Or is this just a cliffhanger to be resolved later?
Because Daddy needs his little girl...

Also, I LOVE the depth you added to Britt, she is an extremely likeable character and like Nicki, I just want to protect. And maybe start managing her acting career... girl got what it takes! Or maybe hire another girl to do it so she doesn't get taken advantage of? (Mine only!)

Speaking of our favorite employee though. I am LOVING the nicki content. Opening up the update with her riding my cock was a very nice touch. I love how loving she gets when you have sex but yeah... girl needs to makeup her mind before Ashe comes and sweeps us off our feet. I kinda want to see those two have a scene together with Ashe acting super loving and see Nicki get suuuuper jealous and make her act out and try to steal back the MC.... seems her and Ashe could get into a competition like Britt and Gabbie. ;)

(Can you tell I play the loving route?)

OH and Viola! We need to help that poor girl.
(and I saw the maid photos, wo love the dark path to have stockings or fishnets...)

Seriously, excellent game and I desperately need part 2.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Also, I LOVE the depth you added to Britt, she is an extremely likeable character and like Nicki, I just want to protect. And maybe start managing her acting career... girl got what it takes! Or maybe hire another girl to do it so she doesn't get taken advantage of? (Mine only!)
Same sentiment, Brittani, Nicki and Gabby gives me the urge to hug and protect those girls, and maybe some kinky wholesome sex. This is coming from a guy who enjoys dark content.

Also possibly the homeless guy/girl once we find out their identity.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So do I need to keep starting to story over with every update? Because in getting quite a fo "an exception has occurred." Continuing the story from my darker path save after in patched it.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So do I need to keep starting to story over with every update? Because in getting quite a fo "an exception has occurred." Continuing the story from my darker path save after in patched it.
As the dev has mentioned, start the game at the end of Chapter 2 to solve it.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
-NGL Mason has some trap/trans potential :ROFLMAO: (if he's no already a tomboy :unsure:)
-Humm... there's some tags missing that are already in the game, like: Virgin, Titjob, Footjob, Interracial and Striping

(BTW, WTF is a S-Word? :ROFLMAO:)
Mason gets a decent amount of time in the next update, so we'll finally see what's up with him. :D

Oh yeah, I should add those tags.. Sometimes I let stuff like that slip my mind.

"S-Word" is Gabby's embarrassed way of saying the Swedish word for, "end." :'D

How small is Nicki?
Hah! While she is tiny, the problem is that the doors in this condo model are weirdly out of proportion with everything else (and I can't edit them), so she looks like a dwarf next to them. I almost had her comment on it in-game, but it felt a little too meta.

Was I the only person Gabby broke up with at the end of the update?
Did I hit a flag and not realize it? Or is this just a cliffhanger to be resolved later?
Because Daddy needs his little girl...

Speaking of our favorite employee though. I am LOVING the nicki content. Opening up the update with her riding my cock was a very nice touch. I love how loving she gets when you have sex but yeah... girl needs to makeup her mind before Ashe comes and sweeps us off our feet. I kinda want to see those two have a scene together with Ashe acting super loving and see Nicki get suuuuper jealous and make her act out and try to steal back the MC.... seems her and Ashe could get into a competition like Britt and Gabbie. ;)

(Can you tell I play the loving route?)

OH and Viola! We need to help that poor girl.
(and I saw the maid photos, wo love the dark path to have stockings or fishnets...)

Seriously, excellent game and I desperately need part 2.
Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it. I'm really happy Britt's gone over so well with people. As for your idea of managing her career.. You may be onto something. :censored:

I'll be honest, I almost thought of delaying this update and just releasing a larger Chapter 4 later, because I knew that Gabby development would sting. But, I guess that also makes it a pretty nice cliffhanger. Still, by the end of the next update, things with Gabby will be resolved, setting up the next phase of your relationship, whichever form that might take.

And fishnets for sexy-maid Viola are definitely doable. :cool:

Should be updated now (although I can't guarantee there's nothing I've missed -- haven't had much time to look through everything).
Hey, thanks a lot for doing this. I'll try to send you a Beta build of the game next time around, so you don't have to rush it. (y)

Also it's understandable for not showing Jamie's pics of Gabby, Brittani and Madison, though I wouldn't mind having the option to see the pics or not in the future. Or at least don't involve pics of Jamie in it similar to the Gabby pic in the Halloween event.
Currently, I'm framing out a bit in Part Two's opening where MC can use some of his leisure time to review the photos, if the player wants to. If my patrons vote against having the option, it'll be easy to take out, buuut if they want it in there, I plan to make an option to view nothing, view only nudes, or view 'hardcore,' which might include more lewd stuff.

Post a screenshot of the exception you got, and I'll see if I can tell you why. 90% of the time it's because you played a Beta version that leaked early, and didn't have all the content programmed into it yet.

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
Loved the new update, looking forward to more Ashe! without a doubt my favorite one. btw those Pepper points are "pepper hate points"? you get one after non minding your own business and the other one after giving her the big tip no matter if she is angry or not, so probably she see it as charity? something she is not a fan of

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Loved the new update, looking forward to more Ashe! without a doubt my favorite one. btw those Pepper points are "pepper hate points"? you get one after non minding your own business and the other one after giving her the big tip no matter if she is angry or not, so probably she see it as charity? something she is not a fan of
Peppers points are lust.

Is there a way to get rid off Nicki or we're stuck with her? She's just so unlikeable to me.
No, she's the secondary main character.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Is there a way to get rid off Nicki or we're stuck with her? She's just so unlikeable to me.
I'm not sure you can't skip the first sex scene, but from there she's just a co-worker if you reject her. Not so critically in the way.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Generally, I use "dkpts" for bad actions, and "hpts" for good actions. So, in this case, "pephpts" are good. It's indicative of the fact that, even though Pepper is angry to be viewed as a charity case, there's still a part of her that appreciates someone asking/worrying about her.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes