NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I posted that poll asking my patrons if they were interested in the idea of seeing Jamie's photos, and uhh.. Pretty safe to say we'll see them in Chapter Four: Part Two.

Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 15-14-40 POLL! Jamie's Photo Collection Neon Ghosts Studio on Patreon.png

So, colour me curious, are we talking group endings or solo girl or going celibate because dealing with that many women is enough to drive anyone insane?
Right now, I'm mainly thinking in terms of solo girl endings. But, I would like to have some kind of corruption harem ending, where you basically have a whole gang of sugarbabies.

And there's at least one girl who's polyamorous in my mind, and another that'd be accepting of an open relationship, provided it was with the right person. But, I don't want to promise too much right now, when so many of the girls are still so early in their stories.

By the way, what's new with 3.75? Any more content of just minor fixes?
It's a whole new installment of story, to the tune of 900+ images. I didn't realize the Changelog wasn't updated, but it is now. :D

NeonGhosts Nicki's scene at the start of this update reminded me with its dialogue in there, will the impregnation fetish be part of the game or only teased on in the dialogue like that?
Yes, you'll have the option to impregnate at least one of the girls.

I don't remember what you said earlier this year, sorry (and can't find it with search)
Do you have a global idea about which girls can be courted at the same time (harem but with nice words) ? I'm not really interested in the harem per se but much more in what it entails ; like which girl is compatible with which etc...
I have a very loose idea of which girls would be comfortable with other girls, but nothing set's in stone yet. For now, I can really only commit to the idea that you can't be sleeping with Gabby and Madison at the same time, on their love paths. Now, maybe you could have Gabby as a secret sugarbaby while you romanced Madison, or romance Gabby while Madison ensures you keep financing her husband's defense in court. But, those are the only ones I'd say are definite no-go's.

I hope we get a Harem scenario though since I love most of the girls so far and don't want to be conflicted on choosing just one, don't want to disappoint the girls with a conflict. Though I'll respect if you prefer going exclusive routes or not, either way.
There will probably be a bit of a mix. I've always said I want to keep one foot in reality on this, and like.. I could imagine some of the younger girls being okay with sharing, but a thirty-something single mom like Carolina? I just don't see her thinking, "Ah, my boyfriend is sleeping with a bunch of girls fresh out of high school. Stupendous."

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
... "Ah, my boyfriend is sleeping with a bunch of girls fresh out of high school. Stupendous."
Nothing that the good old power of love can't solve :). How many girl are left to be show? and is Ashe's friend, the one with the missing leg, one of them?

Btw. I assume that Britt ex will get some big retribution next, getting assault charges from and rich person is a good and easy way to get fucked

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What's the secret about Ashe Halloween photo? When the MC dreams about it he doesn't remember the rest of the people in it but beside that I'm clueless.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Nothing that the good old power of love can't solve :). How many girl are left to be show? and is Ashe's friend, the one with the missing leg, one of them?

Btw. I assume that Britt ex will get some big retribution next, getting assault charges from and rich person is a good and easy way to get fucked
:ROFLMAO:

At this point, all the main girls are present. Ashe's friend is planned to be more of an incidental character, so she won't have a full arc, but more like a few scenes. Unless people just love her (and I love writing her), then I may backtrack a bit and change my mind.

Reactions: abgazil

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I thought Brittani was going to be a typical bimbo so I was planning on going on a corruption route with her. However, after getting to know her during the photoshoot, I'm starting to see her as a LI. It also seems like Brittani and MC both have similar experiences when it comes to bad mothers.

It kinda of sucks though because I have Gabby as a secret girlfriend and I'm starting to like Brittani more than Gabby so.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey NeonGhosts do you have a Subscribestar? I hate giving money to Patreon due to their moral policing, but i will still subscribe if thats your only way of receiving money.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is it bad if I play this game for the fantasy of having a shit ton of money, running a charity and helping people with it? Without asking for sex or a relationship? Because i'm starting to think thats my fetish now.
So fetish of being well of not to have to stress about lack of money all the time and being wholesome and supportive to those in need? I can get behind that one :D

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I have a very loose idea of which girls would be comfortable with other girls, but nothing set's in stone yet. For now, I can really only commit to the idea that you can't be sleeping with Gabby and Madison at the same time, on their love paths. Now, maybe you could have Gabby as a secret sugarbaby while you romanced Madison, or romance Gabby while Madison ensures you keep financing her husband's defense in court. But, those are the only ones I'd say are definite no-go's.
Yeah make sense ; I can't picture having those two in a throuple.
Now Gabby and Brittani (with a i) maybe, once they both see what a douche Jamie is. Or Ashe and Nicki.

Anyway, I loved the update.
It stings like hell that Gabby is breaking up with us but I hope we can mend the relationship.... and maybe make it stronger.
Brittani is the best surprise of this update ; she's talented, sweet and super cute ; got a hard time saying no to her (Gabby remains best girl)
I just hope we get to throw hand with Jamie soon ; y'know to DISCUSS things in detail.
But I never thought the consensuel sex with Ashe would lead us to meet her parents... how I am getting out of this one... :D:eek:

Also nice to see Nicki traded her disastrous decision-making skill for good assistant skills. Still having a chip on my shoulder for going back to Brent at the beginning but hey, she's a good friend.

Anyway, got a blast from this update. The wait will be hard for chapter 4 :giggle:

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
:ROFLMAO:

At this point, all the main girls are present. Ashe's friend is planned to be more of an incidental character, so she won't have a full arc, but more like a few scenes. Unless people just love her (and I love writing her), then I may backtrack a bit and change my mind.
So you're saying she's in. You write the girls so good that you'll have enough people wanting more.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
NeonGhosts
First thanks for the excellent updates (I haven't played since initial release). Really enjoying the VN's excellent quality in all facets.

You mentioned earlier that you weren't plaining on reducing Niki's tattoos but might allow her to cover the existing tattoos of her choosing later in the VN.

I offer you the suggestion that you allow her to have the tattoos removed, laser treatment can over time completely remove tattoos. While she agreed to the tattoos, she was clearly coerced. She hardly wanted any tattoos. Given the resources of the MC getting them completely removed would be a matter of weeks.

Your VN. Your story. I completely support your absolute right to take it wherever you choose. It's just a suggestion.

Looking forward to the next update. Thanks for your hard work on this excellent VN.

Last edited:

_Berto_

Feb 17, 2018
I had not played the game before and gave it a shot. Ended up subbing to Patreon. Keep up the good writing NeonGhosts! It's a good balance between story and action and, path variety (good, dark and darker paths). I'm hooked on Brittani. I'm a sucker for cute blondes. At the end of CH4, there is something about the picture of Ashe... Only thing I can tell is that the bracelet is the same one in Britt's photoshoot, when she is in the school girl outfit.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Right now, I'm mainly thinking in terms of solo girl endings. But, I would like to have some kind of corruption harem ending, where you basically have a whole gang of sugarbabies.

And there's at least one girl who's polyamorous in my mind, and another that'd be accepting of an open relationship, provided it was with the right person. But, I don't want to promise too much right now, when so many of the girls are still so early in their stories.
That's perfect, just wanted to make sure to set my playthroughs right.

For solo girl endings obviously i'm going to need a seperate save for each girl but knowing that, at least until the girls okay with sharing come up, I know not to chase everyone on the same save.

Just didn't want to make the Become a Rockstar mistake and chase multiple girls only to find they are not okay with sharing and all walk away. Now I know most won't be i'll keep my saves to solo and only group the ones okay with being poly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Kinda wish there was a clarification on the mc's age lol. At times he looks 30's, other times pushing late 40's lol. Not a fan of the middlaged characters normally, or at least looking preference wise. Loved how he grew his hair out. Favorite characters are as follow & ranked; Nicki (Initial few seconds of seeing here did not care, but I love her character arc so far #1) , brittani (Didn't like her in the initial encounter but that changed in the latest chapter), Carolina (nothing much has happened, but just a feeling), ashe (Hate how she uses like so much, like really annoying lol). Potential interest in gabbi & Viola.

The story is good so far and I am definitely sticking around for more. There were a few moments I felt I was railroaded/should have been given a choice (For example when meeting britanni the first time, it would have been nice to NOT engage with her even though I actually really have started liking her now). Models need some work in a few places, but other than that a pretty solid start :) Keep up the good work. Solid 4/5

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
There will probably be a bit of a mix. I've always said I want to keep one foot in reality on this, and like.. I could imagine some of the younger girls being okay with sharing, but a thirty-something single mom like Carolina? I just don't see her thinking, "Ah, my boyfriend is sleeping with a bunch of girls fresh out of high school. Stupendous."
I hope so, and I'm glad you're keeping that reality. Bending everyone to our will would just be...clunky and gratuitous. But I DO hope for the option for multiples in some cases. Not only for the attraction, but also, simply wanting to see how the stories play out. (but def. some of both!)

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Mason gets a decent amount of time in the next update, so we'll finally see what's up with him. :D
I am gonna wager that Mason is a biological girl who identifies as a guy but still has vagina and tits intact. :whistle: We are about to become gay, boys. :cool:
Hmmm... I never considered that... I think I'm still down, though. I know this is probably a really weird and huge turn-off for most guys, BUT... since this is a safe space for perverts, I may as well... when a woman dresses up like a dude and eggs me on with gay slurs while I'm fucking her or likes to be called gay slurs herself (especially if she pretends to not like it), uses gay lingo (fudge packing etc.), it turns me on for some fucking reason lol

Never been attracted to dudes (trans women and traps are different ;)) and not attracted to trans men who look like men either even if pussy is intact, but for some reason a girl larping as a dude does it for me. Sooo, if Mason is a trans woman, that'd be great for me personally, but if he's a trans man that looks like a girl, I'm still game for sure. Hell, he could be a trans man that identifies as a femboy... I know it sounds like a strange contradiction, but I've seen it before lol

If we're getting warmer on plans for Mason, maybe the taboo patch author can give us dark routers a pet name for him during sex scenes... because I've already revealed what mine's going to be :devilish: Or perhaps opportunities for misgendering as well. As always, just things to think about for the author(s), of course. :cool:

Reactions: Meridian
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes