Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Generally, I use "dkpts" for bad actions, and "hpts" for good actions. So, in this case, "pephpts" are good. It's indicative of the fact that, even though Pepper is angry to be viewed as a charity case, there's still a part of her that appreciates someone asking/worrying about her.
"Dkpts" is not dom points??!!!

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
"Dkpts" is not dom points??!!!
Well, yes/no?

I just use them as a way to mark you've chosen a "dark" action, while hpts are used to show you've done a "good" action. Honestly, I'm kind of switching to using a lot more True/False statements now, because it allows me to be a lot more nuanced with tracking choices/progress with a girl.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Another very good update. You're doing a great job.

I'd like to know if it's going to be possible to redeem yourself with Nicki. I mean, in my gameplay I've been really mean to her, and it was fun. But I would like to know if at some point, if you stop treating her like shit, for example, it will be possible to apologize and re-establish a relationship of trust with her. Or another option is to corrupt her, and have her help you blackmail other girls. Even participate. That would be nice too, although I don't know if it would work with the character. In any case, I would like to see Nicki stay in the game in future updates, since from what is happening in this chapter it sounds like you want to move her away (possibly to make room for other stories, which is fine. But personally I am I would like it to continue appearing, even if it was in a secondary way).

I don't care about the rest of the girls, really. Pieces of meat to use and throw away. But the MC's relationship with Nicki has something special.

By the way, I loved Brittani's renders in the photo session, I loved them. Especially the demon one. She is so far the hottest girl in the game IMO.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So I gotta ask, in the future will there be a possibility for mother x daughter/Gabby x Madison action w/ MC? In either routes?

Reactions: abgazil

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Another very good update. You're doing a great job.

I'd like to know if it's going to be possible to redeem yourself with Nicki. I mean, in my gameplay I've been really mean to her, and it was fun. But I would like to know if at some point, if you stop treating her like shit, for example, it will be possible to apologize and re-establish a relationship of trust with her. Or another option is to corrupt her, and have her help you blackmail other girls. Even participate. That would be nice too, although I don't know if it would work with the character. In any case, I would like to see Nicki stay in the game in future updates, since from what is happening in this chapter it sounds like you want to move her away (possibly to make room for other stories, which is fine. But personally I am I would like it to continue appearing, even if it was in a secondary way).

I don't care about the rest of the girls, really. Pieces of meat to use and throw away. But the MC's relationship with Nicki has something special.

By the way, I loved Brittani's renders in the photo session, I loved them. Especially the demon one. She is so far the hottest girl in the game IMO.
Thanks for the kind words!

I kind of see Chapter Three as your chance to reset your relationship with Nicki. She comes to you in a position of vulnerability, and you can either double down on treating her poorly, or work your way back to being friends - which then can lead into different relationship statuses. But, all the characters are kind of evolving as I write them. It's certainly possible that you could pursue the submission route with her now, and eventually work your way back to some kind of friendship. I don't really see Nicki as ever knowingly facilitating MC's less benevolent actions, but it's always possible he finds someone who has fewer moral scruples, that he can easily get his hooks into.

Those Brittani renders were super fun to do, too. Sometimes I wish I had a little more time to fine-tune lighting and such in the game renders, instead of working more for quantity than quality.

So I gotta ask, in the future will there be a possibility for mother x daughter/Gabby x Madison action w/ MC? In either routes?
Unfortunately, that'd be against Patreon's TOS. But hey, look at this pic of Brittani and some random lady.

Bad Mom.png

I do curious how the game is gonna end in the end.
I have plans for each girl's ending on the good/bad paths. I'll admit, the thought of reconciling all their relationship statuses before the end of the game, does give me a bit of an ulcer, though. I'd count on the end to let you choose which girl(s?) you want to pursue an ending with, based on who is still available to you. I drew a flowchart once to figure out how it'd work, and it should make sense when the time comes.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I have plans for each girl's ending on the good/bad paths. I'll admit, the thought of reconciling all their relationship statuses before the end of the game, does give me a bit of an ulcer, though. I'd count on the end to let you choose which girl(s?) you want to pursue an ending with, based on who is still available to you. I drew a flowchart once to figure out how it'd work, and it should make sense when the time comes.
I don't remember what you said earlier this year, sorry (and can't find it with search)
Do you have a global idea about which girls can be courted at the same time (harem but with nice words) ? I'm not really interested in the harem per se but much more in what it entails ; like which girl is compatible with which etc...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unfortunately, that'd be against Patreon's TOS. But hey, look at this pic of Brittani and some random lady.

View attachment 2245555
Be really weird if that random stranger happened to have the same surname as Brit. What an odd coincidence that would be.

So, colour me curious, are we talking group endings or solo girl or going celibate because dealing with that many women is enough to drive anyone insane?

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope we get a Harem scenario though since I love most of the girls so far and don't want to be conflicted on choosing just one, don't want to disappoint the girls with a conflict. Though I'll respect if you prefer going exclusive routes or not, either way.

whyyousnow

Apr 16, 2020
Mason gets a decent amount of time in the next update, so we'll finally see what's up with him. :D

First that I've seen something close to actually confirming Mason's gender? If its still a secret that's one thing but if it is confirmed that Mason is not female that would be nice to know for myself at least being that not really my thing. Being the only character so far with short hair I was really looking forward to their introduction.

Congrats on the game so far its very quickly become one of my fav to keep up with!

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
First that I've seen something close to actually confirming Mason's gender? If its still a secret that's one thing but if it is confirmed that Mason is not female that would be nice to know for myself at least being that not really my thing. Being the only character so far with short hair I was really looking forward to their introduction.

Congrats on the game so far its very quickly become one of my fav to keep up with!
I am gonna wager that Mason is a biological girl who identifies as a guy but still has vagina and tits intact. :whistle: We are about to become gay, boys. :cool:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

Didn't allowen special menu screen feature Mason in women's clothing? At least the girl looked like Mason to me.

EDIT: No, it didn't. The character on the bench is indeed Mason, but with the usual clothes. Just the hood is down and she/he features a mostly feminine haircut. Yet on the game banner in the first page of the forum Mason wears what appears to be a top without shoulder (but it could be a very broad neck space) and her belly out. It's not something that usually a guy would wear. Still not a proof tough.

By the way, what's new with 3.75? Any more content of just minor fixes?

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
NeonGhosts By the way, forgot to ask if it's possible for Nicki to get rid off at least some of the tats she has during the storyline? Not usually against tattoos, but for some reason i don't think they fit character/model like Nicki.
No way, the tattoos suit her perfectly. IMO she's better off owning them than getting rid of them.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
For some reason even with the taboo patch certain actions won't show up anymore this patch does anyone know why

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes