NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
The fact that U can play the role of an adult MC rather than another spoiled brat wanting to bang his sister, is enough for me to give it a shot. The story is still being developed, but the foundation looks promising and interesting.

Girl: "Dude, are U taking pics of my privates?"

Man: "You know girl, purely for RESEARCH PURPOSES, I'm something of a scientist myself." lol

View attachment 1731341 View attachment 1731359
Well, I don't blame MC's (or real people for that matter) that want to bang their sister, as long as said sister is attractive. Adult or not also makes 0 difference to me. Sure, after 100 such AVN's sometimes it gets predictable, sometimes not if it's based on a true story or is somewhat realistic (ie not hating each other to banging and impregnating her in 4 updates with unrealistic explanations on how that happened that fast).

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I liked Gab's storyline and where it's heading(threesome with mom or fucking her daughter behind her back is awesome) but I really dislike the model. It's not a woman I'd have sex with IRL, let alone in a videogame. I just skip all her content entirely.

Such a shame...
Just close your eyes and remember it's all warm, wet, and pink in the middle and you get over the mental block rather quickly.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
According to the walkthrough, it turns 'on' certain "Dark" rapey violent options. (I couldn't pick those options so I can't confirm... not my thing)
I take it Patreon doesn't like cartoons raping each other either? God, they are even more prudish that I thought.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Ugh... "this was mistake", I should wait for full chapter... I'm so stupid :(

Can't really tell what's the best long term way to go about Brittani, logic say reject her would be the best but... also damn she is hot, and I like her a lot more after this chapter, also I liked that session with Nicki, shame it's only on the asshole route (also damn, didn't realize how "smoll" Nicki is :p).

Damn... I want more, I didn't need that Gabby cliffhanger... :p
Also hope that maid thing in the menu is not only a bait and it will happen into the game at some point since I have thing for maids. :p

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Quick question since I don't want to replay the whole game, but I'm sad that Gabby is sad, was there a way to avoid his whole father in prison ordeal or is this part of the natural flow of the story ?
Him being arrested is part of the story and I gather that's how we're going to bring Madison into the whole poly/harem thing.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
is there any sex scene with maddison in the game yet?
Not yet.. But, look forward to some action in the next update. :cool:

Ugh... "this was mistake", I should wait for full chapter... I'm so stupid :(

Can't really tell what's the best long term way to go about Brittani, logic say reject her would be the best but... also damn she is hot, and I like her a lot more after this chapter, also I liked that session with Nicki, shame it's only on the asshole route (also damn, didn't realize how "smoll" Nicki is :p).

Damn... I want more, I didn't need that Gabby cliffhanger... :p
Also hope that maid thing in the menu is not only a bait and it will happen into the game at some point since I have thing for maids. :p
I wouldn't be too put off by Brittani beating herself up after the boobjob. Obviously it leaves her in kind of a bad place emotionally, but she did make the first move.. I think she's way angrier at herself, than MC. As for Nicki, I always think it's fun to juxtapose her against someone of more normal height, to see just how tiny she actually is.

And maids, you say? Well, future Viola awaits!

Viola1.png Viola2.png

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I hope we can see Gabby's collection of pics and vids from Jamie in Part 2, I'm quite curious what they look like other than mentions.
Oh, on this - I actually did render these, and I almost put them in the game.. But then a voice in the back of my head said, "NTR.. NTR!"

So, I'm going to have a poll on my Patreon and see if people want the option to view them, in Part Two. Assuming you chose to keep the files.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Oh, on this - I actually did render these, and I almost put them in the game.. But then a voice in the back of my head said, "NTR.. NTR!"
Ah yea, people are really sensitive about it, I'm all for freedom of choices (and all in for your artistic vision) here but I know how some may react, it's easy to upset a lot of people even if it's optional... at the same time, it would be another fuel to Jamie hate and that always + in my book. :p

And maids, you say? Well, future Viola awaits!
Yea, saw previous post about Viola (also just by her face you can tell in what route it was taken :p), but Brittani looks nice in her outfit too you know... :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
so loa.gif

This game be good if we keep it on the easy to get side of things.
Going full retard with going into the most painful actions of someone
MC is supposed to help out, kind a defeats any sense of a story now, doesn”t it?

So, I'm going to have a poll on my Patreon and see if people want the option to view them, in Part Two. Assuming you chose to keep the files.
Ah yea, people are really sensitive about it, I'm all for freedom of choices (and all in for your artistic vision) here but I know how some may react, it's easy to upset a lot of people even if it's optional... at the same time, it would be another fuel to Jamie hate and that always + in my book. :p

Yea, saw previous post about Viola (also just by her face you can tell in what route it was taken :p), but Brittani looks nice in her outfit too you know... :p
no lo.gif

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

But is it NTR, these pics and video are from before the MC and Gabby got together or even knew each other, it's not like Gabby has been holding out on the MC and fucking others.

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
So... last scene where MC realizes something about Ashe's halloween picture and then promptly forgets it. Anyone know what's happening there?

My first thought is Ashe is his sister, but then I realized we'd seen current pictures of baby sis.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Xypher
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes