AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Weird request. I'd like to impregnate Moxie and bang our daughter too and impregnate her as well. I love this game as is though .

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
you know im mildly dissapointed at the lack of scoots but the quality of the rest of the content more than makes up for it.
Weird request. I'd like to impregnate Moxie and bang our daughter too and impregnate her as well. I love this game as is though .
you know the first time i read this the only thought i had was wtf. but incest is right up my alley so the more i think of it the more enticing it sounds lol

Reactions: Bob Jared and AJBit

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Unexpectedly awesome game Oo
And long too!
Wish it gain populaty soon, this game really deserves attention)

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
you know im mildly dissapointed at the lack of scoots but the quality of the rest of the content more than makes up for it.

you know the first time i read this the only thought i had was wtf. but incest is right up my alley so the more i think of it the more enticing it sounds lol
I don't think we see Butters kid in this update. I like the impregnation but Butters point blank said the child will basically be a clone. I'd like the kid to have a little DNA from the Dad at least. Idk haha

Reactions: oblivion9900

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
1597433062510.png
Everything completed but still no luck with this one, even though I flirt with her, have sex with her, but still no luck.

And another question, how can I get the endings? I readed about it in changelog "Choose your favourite girl to date and end the game!" the question is how can I do that?

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 772479
Everything completed but still no luck with this one, even though I flirt with her, have sex with her, but still no luck.

And another question, how can I get the endings? I readed about it in changelog "Choose your favourite girl to date and end the game!" the question is how can I do that?
You need to go the nightclub first to fuck her sisters.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
View attachment 772479

Looks like the check on the to-do list gets stuck, I'll test it for the next update. Also, the endings were in 0.8 and omitted in the following update due to poor feedback; you didn't miss much.

Reactions: Vizer007

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
its a desperate fucker to turn to mutant horse girls.

am i desperate? ay, ya've got no fookan idea mate.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Looks like the check on the to-do list gets stuck, I'll test it for the next update. Also, the endings were in 0.8 and omitted in the following update due to poor feedback; you didn't miss much.
Wait, there are no endings at all now?

D'aww. I liked those too.

Although if they got poor feedback I guess i'm in the minority. I just liked settling with Mox, she deserved it.

Reactions: AceOfNiagara
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes