Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Great update. This game inspires me to kept trying to make my own. Would love to be able to get all the other mares impregnated as well. Would be even more awesome if we could see their bellies progress too, but I know thats something that would take a lot of extra work to do. Still, would be fun.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I can tell you that I had alreay this "bug" at least 2-3 times, the last and only one I remember is when you do it with that pink one in the library that use the genderswap spell, I think her name is Sundowner or somethin like that, in the dialogue she say that they go in heat 2 times at year and now in that notes used for keep the progressing it say "Secret, find out later".
Another one now is when you go in the castle for the first time, after that you are moved in Moxie wagon but like sai before I already live with Butters

if you want I can do a restart of the game and check that transport bugs for then send you a report here to you... for free and using the release in this site, I recently lost my job so I have all the free time I want... plus it will not take all that time since I can just skip the dialogues and search that problems
Those examples are on purpose, because Moxie directly relates to the events of that story, and it's a natural decision to discuss them with her by visit. Moxie actually tells you to come visit her the first time, and the third time you're already with her. I'll look over these instances again to see if there's any confusion I can clear up.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So I just started playing and, aside from the fact that the poor dude could surely be allowed shorts at least, the thing I find wrong is the depressing situation of the MC.

Making him a clone of the original is, I mean, weirdly realistic for a game about fucking anthro animals but at least it seems fine, until the whole "you'll die alone because you can't have children" is added to the fact they can never return, only for the Butters thing to hint at the notion that you might have children, TWICE, only to then swiftly jank it back both times by saying that the slime girl isn't really your daughter anymore than a cheeseburger is your father and then with the interspecies pregnancy potion overtly saying that "oh yeah it's basically a clone: you don't actually contribute anything".

The latter means that basically they aren't your children in any way whatsoever: you're not a sperm donor even as it's basically the same as with the slime and in both cases it's weirdly dehumanizing. It reminds me a bit of the people who didn't read the background fluff for the Asari in Mass Effect where they're basically tentacled parasites who aren't really having children with any other species but just shuffling their own genes around; only in a way worse.

Was this intentional? Because it just seems like a very strange choice to introduce the notion of pregnancy but then completely divorce it from the actual reality of it being your offspring: you might as well have just poured any old sperm into them with a turkey baster for how in both cases they fundamentally don't belong to you in any real, permanent way.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Making him a clone of the original is, I mean, weirdly realistic for a game about fucking anthro animals but at least it seems fine, until the whole "you'll die alone because you can't have children" is added to the fact they can never return, only for the Butters thing to hint at the notion that you might have children, TWICE, only to then swiftly jank it back both times by saying that the slime girl isn't really your daughter anymore than a cheeseburger is your father and then with the interspecies pregnancy potion overtly saying that "oh yeah it's basically a clone: you don't actually contribute anything".
Yeah, I had to just ignore that part to enjoy it lol. I think the artist just wants to point out that you can have all the sex and breed with no responsibility or consequences for your actions. But doing that kills the whole fantasy of breeding. You want to know that your gens are spreading, or at least that's part of the fantasy for me. It just seems pointless otherwise. So yeah... I had to block that text out and just pretend that it was mixing with my character's DNA somehow. :p

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
So I just started playing and, aside from the fact that the poor dude could surely be allowed shorts at least, the thing I find wrong is the depressing situation of the MC.

The latter means that basically they aren't your children in any way whatsoever: you're not a sperm donor even as it's basically the same as with the slime and in both cases it's weirdly dehumanizing. It reminds me a bit of the people who didn't read the background fluff for the Asari in Mass Effect where they're basically tentacled parasites who aren't really having children with any other species but just shuffling their own genes around; only in a way worse.

Was this intentional? Because it just seems like a very strange choice to introduce the notion of pregnancy but then completely divorce it from the actual reality of it being your offspring: you might as well have just poured any old sperm into them with a turkey baster for how in both cases they fundamentally don't belong to you in any real, permanent way.
I think those are just your own hang-ups. I find the MC's situation the opposite of depressing personally! Most people would probably agree... :p Not being able to pass on DNA in a video-game isn't very distressing to me, nor would I be distressed if such a situation were to actually befall me. This game isn't an impregnation focused game so perhaps it's just not right for you. Also: your biological children don't belong to you they just happen to share (hopefully) half of your DNA. Apples also share DNA with you and they're not all yours.

I agree that some of the details may be unnecessary, but personally I enjoy them. Perhaps, if others shared your gripes the current explanation of pregnancy could be replaced by stating that pony DNA is just nearly universally dominant over human DNA. Your child would then technically share your DNA but the outcome would be exactly the same.

Reactions: formalcausality

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
This game isn't an impregnation focused game so perhaps it's just not right for you.
You are right about that, and I have a feeling the artist really doesn't like impregnation at all, that's why they go so hard in avoiding it. So hard that they outright say you can't get any of the girl's pregnant multiple times, to the point when it becomes annoying and eye-rolling. Which is fine and I was cool with all that cause the rest of the content was still fun. But! Now that the artist is putting in impregnation into the game, I am assuming to appease a few supporters that are into that, this game is more for people like me and Malcowitz. That being said, I think it's fair to want the impregnation to matter a little more than not at all. Like, why would she chose you when it doesn't matter who the father is. The baby is just going to be a clone of Fluttershy Butters with no traits or DNA from the father. She could have just scooped up anyone semen off the side of the street and have her clone with it. It would just be more meaningful if she picked you because she wanted her children to be more like you in some way.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
You are right about that, and I have a feeling the artist really doesn't like impregnation at all, that's why they go so hard in avoiding it. So hard that they outright say you can't get any of the girl's pregnant multiple times, to the point when it becomes annoying and eye-rolling. Which is fine and I was cool with all that cause the rest of the content was still fun. But! Now that the artist is putting in impregnation into the game, I am assuming to appease a few supporters that are into that, this game is more for people like me and Malcowitz.
Correct in some ways, although I'm not against impregnation, I like the idea of it, and haven't gone hard on avoiding it. The lack of this fetish is simply how the writing of this unusual alternate species world materialised.

That said, pregnancy and impregnation in general was never on my radar as content I'd be expected to add to FwB, and I would have never assumed it was a popular thing: as an individual that doesn't like children, doesn't want children, and typical impreg isn't something that interests me (I'd be more into slime/ovi/etc). It's clearly so popular, that it's perhaps the most talked about subject on this entire thread, a thread in a game that has barely any impregnation. I don't know if you guys are a vocal minority, but I don't mind appealing to the demographic.

Regarding the specificity of the hyper-fertility potion, I thought it would equally be a positive as a more niche fetish, the idea that a girl is so fertile that anything could impregnate her with ease. I am surprised someone finds this situation depressing. I always saw FwB as a sex power fantasy where you have a ton of freedom, and can still settle down using magic to have children later in life if that's something you really wanted. There still exists magic that'd enable you to pass on your own genes, how else would a female mare be able to have a child with another female? So there's no need for the situation to be seen as depressing.

In my next game, I have already decided that there will be a character dedicated to the impregnation fetish, including impregnation, pregnant sex, etc...

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
I m the only one who get error when i unzip it? (i download 3 different link)
You need a new pair of jeans. Or it's a different... biological problem. But there's no need to be ashamed! It's not as rare as you think. Look at all these other people getting "error" after unzipping.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I don't know if you guys are a vocal minority, but I don't mind appealing to the demographic.
In my experience, a lot of people do like the idea of impregnating their partner, but anything past that like wanting to see the girl with a large belly and beyond that are a loud minority. I would say more are like you and don't like the thoughts of kids at all so that kind of stuff is a turn off.
I am surprised someone finds this situation depressing. I always saw FwB as a sex power fantasy where you have a ton of freedom, and can still settle down using magic to have children later in life if that's something you really wanted.
Yeah I don't think all that is depressing. The whole setting and story is totally fine. I Think whats depressing for me is the fact that your seed doesn't matter at all with this new fertility potion. It just seems like another way to have the charters engage in sexual activates, witch is cool and fine, but if your trying to appeal to people that are into this stuff, knowing that our gens will actually carry over really makes the fantasy good. I would like to know the girl was okay breeding with me because she wanted her kids to be like me or my character in some way. And you don't even need to do anything extra to have this. You just have her say she wants your baby and leave it at that and let it play out how you want. I think the added lines saying that the baby is just a clone is what kills the fantasy.
There still exists magic that'd enable you to pass on your own genes, how else would a female mare be able to have a child with another female? So there's no need for the situation to be seen as depressing.
The issue I had was just with the writing when you actually talked to Butters about having a kid with her. She says she wants you to be the father, but then later says that the kid wont share anything with the dad and will just be a clone of her, so it makes your part in all that kind of pointless. Or that's how it felt at least. Just kind of killed the vibe.

Your next game sounds like it will be fun! But for now, what you have is really nice! You've put a lot of work into it and it really shows. The writing is great and the art is very sexy. The only thing I could criticizes about the art is the intercourse stuff. Like when you have a view of the dick going into a vagina or asshole. Sometimes it looks like the penis is being squeezed into a really small hole that's made of rock or something. If it was me, I would try drawing it so the vagina/asshole looks like its opening up more to let the penis/objects in. Like, show the labia streaching and opening more. I don't know if I am explaing this right. I could draw what I mean lol.

the_jokester

Oct 20, 2017
OK I don't know what I'm doing wrong. After the impregnation scene and after some time have passed I keep getting a sorry its a lactate potion not a fertility potion message. is it a big dumb joke by the developer and that's it or am I missing something?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
OK I don't know what I'm doing wrong. After the impregnation scene and after some time have passed I keep getting a sorry its a lactate potion not a fertility potion message. is it a big dumb joke by the developer and that's it or am I missing something?
Does the message keep appearing every time you visit Butters? I might have coded it badly, but it seems to be fine under the hood, if you get that message it shouldn't be possible to get it again.
Edit: Just tested it, and it's fine. I'm not sure what the problem is.

how do i get into the music studio, i need a keycard
Be sure to visit the spa at least once, there will be an update including this requirement sometime in the future.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes