ninjanaut

Jan 19, 2020
My own opinion:
I've played through the game, watched almost every scene, and what can I say? I had a great time playing it.
Now, I don't know the exact plans of the developers in future updates, but I'd like to share some of my ideas and impressions from playing.
Except for some minor dialog problems, like when you go to the farm much later and the player still acts like it is all new to him,
the characters are well written and someone familiar to the actual show of MLP can easily identify who is suppose to be who.
The strory is quite the surprise and entertaining, I didn't expect a long ending and also multiple choices!
Animations sure would have made it even better, while I see it more as a bonus.
Now, like some others here, I also felt that Moxie was a bit prioritiezed, becoming our future girlfriend, although it makes sense of course.
Looking at the characters and their content (sex scenes and interaction), it was a bit unfair distributed. Some got 5 scenes while others have 1 at max.
Now, I undestand that Moxie is the second most important character (after the player), and therefore it makes sense for her to have more content than others.
But especially the princesses Selene and Celeste have been a little left out on content right now, sadly.
The ending with Selene really misses content, not even a sex scene included.
To the ending (ideas):
If you pick your girlfriend, the game could have at least another special sex scene with the chosen character.
Another nice thing in addition would be a playable dating scene before the "big event", that I feel like is missing.
Leaving endings out completely is of course an option, while I would prefere having one.
Last words:
A really big thanks to the developer team and their work on the game! I higly respect all the effort put into the game, while especially making it free for many to play and test. I hope that at least the princesses get more content, it seems for me fair that way.
And maybe, you haven't completly decided to remove the ending yet. ;)
I can agree with you that i wish the characters were more fleshed out and on somewhat equal footing content wise. i also agree with the point you made on it being understandable that moxie would over-all have more content(seeing as she is the second most important character besides yourself, obviously wont mention specifics because spoilers. XD). But one thing i would like to see in addition to that idea you had about you and the one you choose for a relationship having a date night or two before the ending scenes, is that i wish the game didn't end for the characters that say they don't mind you messing around even though your are their boyfriend (like fluttershy). So like you would still get the ending scenes but instead of kicking you back to the menu, it would just just skip you a few days forward and drop you back into the game. i personally don't mind a hard capped ending for the monogamous characters, because it would make sense, but i felt it was just kinda odd with how the game builds you into a world where its normal for the males to be able to stud around but it hard caps you no matter what the ideologies of which character you chose.

One thing i like though is that with how the game is set up, Twistedscarlett has the avenue for almost to add as much content as they like into the game, whether it be more characters or scenes or new areas with both. Its why i'm so interested to see where this game will go.

Reactions: lo0u

ninjanaut

Jan 19, 2020
does it has the option to rename the girls?
this is where i've been getting the new versions so i don't know, was just relaying info from the patreon page. i follow Twistedscarlett but im not a current sub. i just know that yesterday they made a v1.0 post and a v1.0 + DLC post. (secretly hoping the poster uploads the $20 pledge v1.0 with the dlc)

Jul 29, 2018
The $20 pledge version is sent to people via DMs so tough luck on getting that version...here's the normal one though

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azero

ninjanaut

Jan 19, 2020
Do this already have walktrough ?
doesn't really need one as there isn't any particular order to do things. The only one part of major decision making which is a major plot point, and there is one minor one. other then those the in-game to-do list shows what's complete and tells you what you need to do. there are a few things like gifts for certain character that give bonus scenes. but other then that, everything else is self explanatory.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
It also seems that apparently the base game got fixed/updated to version 1.01, besides the 20$ DLC, which isn't anywhere yet besides patreon of course.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Friendship with Benefits 1.01 Release
Now with:
24 Romanceable Girls
24+ Hours of Content!
50+ Sex scenes!
- Nightclub, with three unique events featuring five girls!
- Dawn, a new girl, the owner of the nightclub, features her own long four-part route!
- Art Gallery, a new way to revisit your favourite moments in FwB. Art can be unlocked by completing a girl's route.
- Dazzlings, remember that Merchant Ari that has been around forever? Well, now she finally gets involved along with Agatha and Sonia!
- Spa, final Spa sex scene added
- New 'ibeat0.8' cheat code to skip Morrigan's route, and 'ibeatallroutes' to skip to Morrigan's route.
- New Church area for anyone that has ever pledged $20 at least once before, feat a new girl, with her own two part route!

No more anti-piracy password!
Alternatively you can copy and backup your saves in the FriendshipwithBenefits\game\saves folder, or from Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy \FriendshipwithBenefits
Notes on $20 DLC:
Anyone that has ever pledged $20 at least once will be able to access this via direct message and/or patreon post.
However, the next version, the Steam version will include everything for $10.99, so no rush.
Future of FwB:
The game will continue to get support for bugs, and fixes until a fully polished version of 1.0x exists
The next goal is a '1.1' which will be the steam version, which will feature many changes to better suit copyright. Including more extreme name, colour and song changes. In other words, this v1.0 version of FwB may be very unique and special, enjoy it!
The next game?
I have already planned out my next game, it'll be called "Monster Girl Paradise", set in hell and it'll build upon the ideas and experience I've had during my time with FwB. I plan for MGP to be much bigger and much better, with a much longer development plan.
I also plan to make MGP a proper cRPG game, with meaningful choices, stats, perks. With enough depth that multiple playthroughs can actually feel unique.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes