wammyman

Feb 2, 2019
I kinda wish there was animation in this. I know it would massively increase the workload but it would be so awesome. And maybe a scene or two where Starlight becomes a male and you become female.

Last edited:

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
does the game have gallery? I didn't spot any gallery from main menu.
I shouldn't comment before finishing prologue.
maybe after prolog finish, there will be gallery. if none, back to question above.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
does the game have gallery? I didn't spot any gallery from main menu.
I shouldn't comment before finishing prologue.
maybe after prolog finish, there will be gallery. if none, back to question above.
It does but it's kind of a quest to unlock it. Go to the Forest and progress with Butters. She will sell some unique things in her Shop like a Crystal Ball, buy that. Now at the Wagon you can use the Crystal Ball to view scenes.

Coren

May 8, 2020
I have played the majority of this game and i have to emphatically disagree with one of the posts TwistedScarlett has responded to. That of LewdBoyWinston. This game seems to exemplify exactly the opposite of every point that user made.

The story is a reflection of the source material, but matured in a way. Not made adult or erotic but literally taking the personalities and the conflicts of the source material, building a character off the source material framework, and expanding or deepening those conflicts. For example, "Ruby's" source material was a vapid, pandering designer of sorts. That ideal evolved into the adult struggle of funding such an endeavor in a world where that field doesn't have many buyers. Combine that with her need for public adoration being evolved to a fetish is a perfect mutation of the source story evolved to fit this setting without perverting either.

Speaking of perverting, The claim that an experienced player of these types of games would find this extreme is simply without merit at best with games by AliceSoft and many other games with gore, actual slavery and rape, and any variety of arguably horrifying fetishes taking the center stage. Every interaction in this work is consensual, enjoyed by both parties, and often requested. Even scenes where that is a questionable statement when first encountered, there has been painstaking storytelling to either suggest or outright admit the perception was not reality. For the people that don't care, it matters little. I'm one of the people that do. This whole thing is a story, it means something to me.

Onto the story, there is a perfectly stable story with conflict, troughs, climax, and twists that match up with the choices, some being cosmetic but written well enough that you can't tell unless you save scum or something, others being more important and causing organic branches. The idea that this is poorly written or poorly developed can only be made when placed against timeless classics, a standard that is unrealistic to place even most completed works, EA has a few billion reasons why such complaints need to be toned to a more granular nature.

If one doesn't care about any of these characters by the end of this game, I have a good book of arguments the problem is with the complainer. That's good storytelling and it's also almost too hot for it's own good. Where can i give money to this project?

D

Deleted member 2548483

In “source material” there’s an item called the alicorn amulet.
“Best ending” would ideally have MC find some magical item like that which would turn him into a hybrid.

ninjanaut

Jan 19, 2020
It does but it's kind of a quest to unlock it. Go to the Forest and progress with Butters. She will sell some unique things in her Shop like a Crystal Ball, buy that. Now at the Wagon you can use the Crystal Ball to view scenes.
and even then it still doesn't have everything, but its better then not having anything of the sort anyway, so i can't really complain.

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
So i finished this game and enjoyed it. However, does anyone have a guide for all scenes? Just in case i missed a few

ninjanaut

Jan 19, 2020
So i finished this game and enjoyed it. However, does anyone have a guide for all scenes? Just in case i missed a few
I don't think there really is a way to not get all the scenes seeing as you pretty much see them all throughout the course of just playing it. The only things i could really think of would be the gifts you can give to Fluttershy (Butters) and Trixie (Moxie). those give you an extra sex positions for the two, there's the bar visits at night for the three other characters (Limestone and the other two i don't remember the names of), and the slime girl daughter. other then those i dont really think you could miss anything.

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this game, which blindsided me because I didn't expect to.
Art style, script and music was really great.
I hope the dev follows up with something like this and can't wait for another update :)

SakutaGamer

Oct 7, 2019
View attachment 696337

Overview:
Welcome to the world of Arcadia, an escape into our reality, where everything in the world, harmony and pony, naked, especially naked and with an insatiable sexual appetite.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-17
Release Date: 2020-06-15
Developer: TwistedScarlett
Censored: No
Version: 0.80
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Password to start a new game: ilovemoxie

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
Android (Newer): - MEGA - - -

Android (Older): - MEGA - - -

Patches:

View attachment 660985 View attachment 660986 View attachment 660987 View attachment 660988 View attachment 660989 View attachment 660990
it would be nice if they put animations the game is great and the pony are beautiful

Reactions: Freddy90 and Kale31

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Would be amazing if TwistedScarlett60 makes like a Black Souls turn of events. Where every "happy ending" becomes a very cruel and twisted one. Just to shock and surprise the player. Wouldn't that be fun?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

HedgePlay

Aug 2, 2020
My own opinion:
I've played through the game, watched almost every scene, and what can I say? I had a great time playing it.
Now, I don't know the exact plans of the developers in future updates, but I'd like to share some of my ideas and impressions from playing.
Except for some minor dialog problems, like when you go to the farm much later and the player still acts like it is all new to him,
the characters are well written and someone familiar to the actual show of MLP can easily identify who is suppose to be who.
The strory is quite the surprise and entertaining, I didn't expect a long ending and also multiple choices!
Animations sure would have made it even better, while I see it more as a bonus.
Now, like some others here, I also felt that Moxie was a bit prioritiezed, becoming our future girlfriend, although it makes sense of course.
Looking at the characters and their content (sex scenes and interaction), it was a bit unfair distributed. Some got 5 scenes while others have 1 at max.
Now, I undestand that Moxie is the second most important character (after the player), and therefore it makes sense for her to have more content than others.
But especially the princesses Selene and Celeste have been a little left out on content right now, sadly.
The ending with Selene really misses content, not even a sex scene included.
To the ending (ideas):
If you pick your girlfriend, the game could have at least another special sex scene with the chosen character.
Another nice thing in addition would be a playable dating scene before the "big event", that I feel like is missing.
Leaving endings out completely is of course an option, while I would prefere having one.
Last words:
A really big thanks to the developer team and their work on the game! I higly respect all the effort put into the game, while especially making it free for many to play and test. I hope that at least the princesses get more content, it seems for me fair that way.
And maybe, you haven't completly decided to remove the ending yet. ;)

Reactions: lo0u
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes