Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Having my game on here makes it feel almost official! :ROFLMAO:

Hope you enjoy playing it! If you really like it and want to support me, be sure to check out my Patreon.
Your game turned me into a furry and S&M kink of mine is bad enough add this to the mix.

Niub

Jul 8, 2018
Butters new impreg route <-- Poggers, our pleas have been heard^^

Are more planned? :D

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
What kind of Transformation are we talking about here? only from pure poney to anthro ?? or do we have more interesting stuff ?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
24 Romanceable Girls
24+ Hours of Content!
50+ Sex scenes!
Sooo... Just 2 Scenes per Girl? Like in Love&Sex? Pfff... Nice... :cautious:
No more anti-piracy password!
What? What it is the F*** mean? O_O
Future of FwB:
The game will continue to get support for bugs, and fixes until a fully polished version of 1.0x exists
The next goal is a '1.1' which will be the steam version, which will feature many changes to better suit copyright. Including more extreme name, colour and song changes. In other words, this v1.0 version of FwB may be very unique and special, enjoy it!
Sooo, it means it pre-last UpDate? Next version been 1.1 and it be Completed Game? With DLC? O_O

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I don't normally go in for furry stuff, but this game was pretty good. The only thing i lamented was that the corruption route was so short, basically just an extended game over. Would have loved to has spent the who game trying to corrupt the characters.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Alright, your artwork is good... but... hire anyway. I used to laugh at the MLP stuff until I ran across his work. Now I see the magic.

9480b39faf37ce4ec916f86b9dd50e6e.jpg

Reactions: Freddy90

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
TwistedScareltt60 pal, I know that it would be quite the work but in the game I moved in Butters's house and when I finish certain scenes I'm transported in the wagon and talk with Moxie like I'm still liing with her plus a little add you can make is that if you live with Butters you can put this random event that start when this conditions are achieved

- succubutters is out
- went to sleep with no sex

if this conditions are achieved than there can be a 50% chance (or less or even more if you want) that the next morning you wake up with her sucking or riding you, in alternative instead the next morning can be that same night... the idea is that the one that live with you can't resist and assault you in your sleep and given the idea then can be applied to anyone

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for the support as always, I've read some of the feedback here and I appreciate that, I love feedback because it means I can make an even better game. I hope you're enjoying FwB.

TwistedScareltt60 pal, I know that it would be quite the work but in the game I moved in Butters's house and when I finish certain scenes I'm transported in the wagon and talk with Moxie like I'm still liing with her plus a little add you can make is that if you live with Butters you can put this random event that start when this conditions are achieved

- succubutters is out
- went to sleep with no sex

if this conditions are achieved than there can be a 50% chance (or less or even more if you want) that the next morning you wake up with her sucking or riding you, in alternative instead the next morning can be that same night... the idea is that the one that live with you can't resist and assault you in your sleep and given the idea then can be applied to anyone
Could you specify which scenes occured when you were transported to Moxie, as if you were living there? There may be a bug in the code, since you're usually supposed to go to the girl you're living with after a 'route'.

Also, there is an event where Succubutters comes onto you if you sleep without having sex with her, it requires asking her for sex, and then teasing her by changing your mind and pressing 'back'. It's an easter egg, I guess.

Reactions: Fyo

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Could you specify which scenes occured when you were transported to Moxie, as if you were living there? There may be a bug in the code, since you're usually supposed to go to the girl you're living with after a 'route'.
I can tell you that I had alreay this "bug" at least 2-3 times, the last and only one I remember is when you do it with that pink one in the library that use the genderswap spell, I think her name is Sundowner or somethin like that, in the dialogue she say that they go in heat 2 times at year and now in that notes used for keep the progressing it say "Secret, find out later".
Another one now is when you go in the castle for the first time, after that you are moved in Moxie wagon but like sai before I already live with Butters

if you want I can do a restart of the game and check that transport bugs for then send you a report here to you... for free and using the release in this site, I recently lost my job so I have all the free time I want... plus it will not take all that time since I can just skip the dialogues and search that problems

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes