Winheim

Jul 28, 2020
Version ingame says it's 1.20, yeah. What directories exactly would you like to see? Though since all I did for testing was unpack the game and mods, then moved the mod files into "game", I'm not sure there is much to see. I've attached the main and ones within game.
All the more reason why it's strange that it doesn't work. Only other thing I can think of is to try it on a different device, and to try it with the Mute settings toggled on in the menu.
While I was putting the mod together myself, the voice clips would only fail to play if I didn't specify their names correctly in the script, which happened more often than I'd like to admit. I'm wondering if something like that happened? You'll need a program called rpaExtract to unpack the files, then you'll be able to see the raw .ogg files, and if you open up the .rpa files in a text editor, you can look through the script and compare the voice commands.

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
I own the game on Steam but im super thankful for a Mobile port. It makes so much more sense for a Visual Novel to be portable.
Really wish STEAM gave access to Mobile games too... I mean it has the App after all.

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
I really liked the 'choose' your girlfriend ending. Whoever you picked it actually plays they're music and shows her (or both with Butters/Succubutters). I liked how it talked about each girl and what happens to them, for example, if you don't pick 'Lily' (Twilight) it talks about her 'getting it on' with the queen. Apple Bloom and Sweetie end up together too. 'Sundowner' won't actually let you pick her, she just talks about how she doesn't deserve it.
I actually still have this version, and was sad that it was changed.

If you want more with Fluttershy, this is technically an older version, except you pick a girlfriend to be with, while the others do their own thing. Has slightly more with her picked at end. Not sure how saves would work...
https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/5...hKxWEu_9idw_J125vY4ojEL_ErzwpovxlNiEu7pXMaoqY

Password is ilovemoxie
All lower case.
does the latest one have the girlfriend ending cuz i havent gotten or seen any also for some reason im still stuck at the nightclub quest and idk how to finish it

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
....did you ever F.I.N.I.S.H it..? Because I can't find any traces of the Rename + Recolor mod already added in the android version.

...mainly, a version that doesn't require me to add it myself.. it could be more difficult.
(Since its been over a year and no links towards this "Recolor+Rename FWB Android version" lately....)

Did you accidently forget..? Or still working on it..? Maybe work issues came up?

Its okay, accidents sometimes happen.. and we all get distracted. Hopefully progess has been made!

Reactions: Hamboi

BastardX

May 13, 2018
If i may ask: What about going into the forest... i cant seem to find the equipment to go into it?

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
If i may ask: What about going into the forest... i cant seem to find the equipment to go into it?
the other part of the forest next to butter house equipment you need to go to market in the morning and talk to 2 other ponies one of them sell flower and chocolate while the other sell gear to venture in the other forest

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
It's just a general epilogue that shows when you go to a spa together. It used to have individual ones before an update decided to remove them, so people could have a harem I guess. This message was in an earlier post:
Each girl you picked would have a different epilogue. Not picking either Celeste or Twi would actually have them hints of being together, so would AB and Sweetie, Sundowner would refuse thinking she's not worthy. I linked the game a bit ago, password is ilovemoxie
Mega

I'll also include a save where you can just pick a girl to see each ending, some characters are not available being not a full game. Just pick a ! and it'll be where they live, a choice is 'choose 'name' to be girlfriend. As a note, it has to be at night to ask 'Selene' and you have to ask 'Butters' not 'Sucu-Butters.' This save will only work with version included 0.80.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
It's just a general epilogue that shows when you go to a spa together. It used to have individual ones before an update decided to remove them, so people could have a harem I guess. This message was in an earlier post:
Each girl you picked would have a different epilogue. Not picking either Celeste or Twi would actually have them hints of being together, so would AB and Sweetie, Sundowner would refuse thinking she's not worthy. I linked the game a bit ago, password is ilovemoxie
Mega

I'll also include a save where you can just pick a girl to see each ending, some characters are not available being not a full game. Just pick a ! and it'll be where they live, a choice is 'choose 'name' to be girlfriend. As a note, it has to be at night to ask 'Selene' and you have to ask 'Butters' not 'Sucu-Butters.' This save will only work with version included 0.80.
Thank you for the information.
So I need to start over with that then?

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Download the mega and put the save into game\save directory, if there is none, then at least start the game. You'll be able to pick a girl to see a ending. Same game, just an earlier version, some characters/events are not implemented, but it does have epilogues for each girl.

Reactions: Cierne

EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
This is quite the hidden gem, really appealing to a niche audience. I thoroughly have enjoyed myself so far. But i am a little disappointed. it said there were more than 50 sex scenes, yet with the "ibeatallroutes" cheat, and checking the crystal ball, i only count 25 sex scenes. the rest are 'visiting' scenes. so are the visiting scenes included as sex scenes? or am i missing something?

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
there something i could nerver understand why did TS60 decide to Remove the single endings for every girl?

i know he wanted to do Harem Ending instead.

but he could have kept the orignal content and added the Harem ending as another ending choice.

alot of VN makers do that have a Harem Ending along with all the single endings but usually to unlock the harem ending you would have to finish all the single routes first then it unlocks the harem ending.

is it cause he had plans to make FWB2 since the tiem he worked on FWB1?

Last edited:

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
It is like Nekoparadise?

The futa/trans are avoidable?
It is avoidable, it's a copy of Cadance which you can choose to have her bang a girl in her 'love church', only you, or both of you. You never actually sex with a futa, or are penetrated. Each option will tell you, there is a scene with a slime and a plant with 'Butters' and a scene with a Starlight copy that can make you a girl (temporarily), but it's girl x girl only, no futa.

Game is pretty vanilla besides the slime and plant.

Reactions: Vlbc

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
Sooo i am missing 4 spec scenes and for the loce of me have no idea where to get them.
Have
Warewolf.Devil sex.Sandy treesome.double doggos.Ruby lingery doggy.Riku klimbing.Lily split.Dawn shower.Melody cunilingus....what am i missing

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Do I need to mod game in 2023 with mod from 2020?
If you are talking about the rename/recolors mod, then yes. The last game update was on "December 3, 2020", and the mod was updated 4 days later. So... you can do the math.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes