Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
If you are talking about the rename/recolors mod, then yes. The last game update was on "December 3, 2020", and the mod was updated 4 days later. So... you can do the math.
Where can i find new version? I only see 2021. Oh wait. Mod only recolor sprities to match the original, so if I don't use mod, i won't lose something new and just play origin game, right?

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Where can i find new version? I only see 2021. Oh wait. Mod only recolor sprities to match the original, so if I don't use mod, i won't lose something new and just play origin game, right?
Mods are not official. Mods just change the intent of an author for the personal entertainment of the user that seeks it. So no, if you do not use the mod, you won't be missing out on anything. In this case, all the mod does is that, yes, it makes some characters match the source material. But that's just a cosmetic change. Whether you do or not, the game will stay the same. Up to you.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
btw its a shame there is no preggo in this game like using magic to make us able to impregnate them its a huge miss to havent add that hope the dev thinks about that on the sequel

Last edited:

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
How tall would the anamorphic-mares be? Average, taller, shorter? During the fight scene, you can charge in, but nothing happens.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question so who are what person in the game is futa are trans. do you make the mc that are can you just not have any of the girls that way just wondering.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
question so who are what person in the game is futa are trans. do you make the mc that are can you just not have any of the girls that way just wondering.
There are none.
There is a scene where you and Princess Augusta tag-team an anonymous character, and in that scene Augusta uses magic to grow a big ol' horsecock. If I recall correctly, you can also have sex with her while she has the penis too.

Reactions: Emelex

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
New Android port.
* User mod compatible:
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
1) MIUI's built-in antivirus detects the trojan.
2) Mods don't work. I moved them to the specified address, restarted app, neither the recolor nor the rename turned on.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
1) MIUI's built-in antivirus detects the trojan.
2) Mods don't work. I moved them to the specified address, restarted app, neither the recolor nor the rename turned on.
Nothing I can do about false positive virus scans.

Unfortunately not all mods are compatible with every game

Angel Cake

Aug 14, 2023
Setting's got that My Little Pony vibe... whoa. Promising as hell, gotta admit. The artwork's holding its own, not too shabby, but the theme might be a tad out of my comfort zone. Much thanks to you for bringing this to the table, and best of luck, dev!

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes