3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
Go through intrigue, battle and sex to build a settlement that has become your new home.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: SPodvohom Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

This game contains futanari content, but you can skip it. To skip, avoid dialogs with this icon: _heart_ts.png

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png 08.png V1uLcO.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I do like the [futa/trans] tag, but "Overview: Frihetjord " is almost too much information. I don't even need that level of detail about the story of the game. Really, it's fine, say no more.
/s

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
well i defeated the bandit, but still got killed afterwards. the F?
Same, the bandit was at -26 but still was able to defeat me and take the gold, had an error. Got to the gate and had no way in, not going to lick a guards feet to get in, soooo... I look forward to seeing what (if any) improvements the dev makes to the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SPodvohom Games

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Same, the bandit was at -26 but still was able to defeat me and take the gold, had an error. Got to the gate and had no way in, not going to lick a guards feet to get in, soooo... I look forward to seeing what (if any) improvements the dev makes to the game.
Was that the first bandit on the way to Krushitsa?

If you don't have enough money to go through, select the dialogue with the offer to pay with money. After you receive the message: I am out of gold. you should be able to make money in Oksa.

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Also you can write in the Overview something like this: Go through intrigue, battle and sex to build a settlement that has become your new home.

JayDJay

Jan 7, 2018
Had the same. Bandit went into negative health but wasn't defeated. I then selected the "hit him" option rather than the qte axe hit, did 5 more damage and that registered the win.

Reactions: SPodvohom Games
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes