Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Found a bug. After triggering the 1 time post-story scene for this patch, if you have morning sex with Kylie, it will re-trigger the shadow meeting scene. It happens right after Kylie offers Rinna a turn. This also resets the day and makes it morning again and awarding you another 2k.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Found a bug. After triggering the 1 time post-story scene for this patch, if you have morning sex with Kylie, it will re-trigger the shadow meeting scene. It happens right after Kylie offers Rinna a turn. This also resets the day and makes it morning again and awarding you another 2k.
Thanks! I'll look into it and fix what needs to be fixed.

321fdsa

Nov 12, 2018
This is great, the programming isn't great, and chapter one definitely has its issues, but behind all of that it's just a nice, fun game, you've earned yourself a patron (y)

Crap, now I get to spend 2 hours waiting for 0.1.6 to update

Mar 22, 2020
I just got the same bug as Furmilk above with the day repeating and shadow meeting.
One other thing, I think the day number didn't change for me over the last 2-3 days of this update, I seem to recall it was day 31 starting more than once.

Overall though I really enjoy the game and it's definitely worth a play through for anyone considering it.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
Same day restarting bug here. Also another bug where when you finish the repeatable scene with Kathy, time does not progress from evening to night. Also noticed an issue with Kathy's arm during the repeatable scene, one of her arms looks like spaghetti for a short time during the scene.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Thank you all for the bug reports and feedback!

When I first started this project I was learning all that I could about how Ren'py worked(and still am!) and watched a ton of videos and read up a lot on it, and I bit off just a bit more than I could chew at first. But thanks to the feedback here and Discord I have found a direction and style that I enjoy working with.

I am currently redoing the code for Chapter 1 so that it runs more smoothly, closer to how Chapter 2 does (getting rid of that awful system where the day triggers the event, yuck!). I am currently untangling the mess of early code that I did. I am hoping to have it all done for v0.1.7, or v0.1.8, so please be patient.

Reactions: tranxx4

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
Thank you all for the bug reports and feedback!

When I first started this project I was learning all that I could about how Ren'py worked(and still am!) and watched a ton of videos and read up a lot on it, and I bit off just a bit more than I could chew at first. But thanks to the feedback here and Discord I have found a direction and style that I enjoy working with.

I am currently redoing the code for Chapter 1 so that it runs more smoothly, closer to how Chapter 2 does (getting rid of that awful system where the day triggers the event, yuck!). I am currently untangling the mess of early code that I did. I am hoping to have it all done for v0.1.7, or v0.1.8, so please be patient.
good luck with it (y)

Reactions: Erochaser

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I tested the other one's but I guess my phone's just too weak
Unfortunately I do not officially support the game currently on Android. That does not mean that I will not one day, just that I currently do not. If Android is how you want to play and can get it to run, awesome! I just can't fix compatability issues with Android devices at this time.

Reactions: bloopy132231

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I haven't finished the game yet (I'm on Zoe's part), but the story has improved a lot after the end of chapter 1.

If there's a small problem with the game, it's the lack of magic, given that the story takes place in a fantasy world. It would be nice if the MC learned magic to defend himself, for example.

Jun 6, 2021
Damn this was good. I played on 1.4 and I noticed you've done some fixing as it's 1.5b now. Anyways great work, I love how you made me care enough about Airi at the start to make me upset and impatient to see the MC do something. Same for Maya really. That scene in Cretel made me seriously consider skipping the meeting with the farm owner who in my opinion is the best looking character in the game. Miis delegates the farm and moves in when?

Seriously though Maya does have a strange lag to her repeatable scene in the bedroom. Considering I'm running a computer that costs more than my car that's a bit odd. I'm chalking it up to some tech BS I'll have to do to my settings because no other scene had that strange slow down/lag/choppiness.

I also second the idea of the MC learning to defend himself. Would be nice to link his training in magic to things he can do to Talia as punishment. Especially since he had that dream. I would love a chance to follow what that one guy said and "unleash the beast" on that spoiled little jerk. Not enough games let you anally rape a man out of revenge. Or make him watch while you take what is his. I would dearly love some Osian x MC's Cock action as an option. Turning him into a personal toy before selling him nightly for money to sailors or miners. Or that dwarf Glib. Something tells me Glib would appreciate a fancy and pretty toy for an evening. Bonus points if we get to sissify him into a trap and make him a wife.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Damn this was good. I played on 1.4 and I noticed you've done some fixing as it's 1.5b now. Anyways great work, I love how you made me care enough about Airi at the start to make me upset and impatient to see the MC do something. Same for Maya really. That scene in Cretel made me seriously consider skipping the meeting with the farm owner who in my opinion is the best looking character in the game. Miis delegates the farm and moves in when?

Seriously though Maya does have a strange lag to her repeatable scene in the bedroom. Considering I'm running a computer that costs more than my car that's a bit odd. I'm chalking it up to some tech BS I'll have to do to my settings because no other scene had that strange slow down/lag/choppiness.

I also second the idea of the MC learning to defend himself. Would be nice to link his training in magic to things he can do to Talia as punishment. Especially since he had that dream. I would love a chance to follow what that one guy said and "unleash the beast" on that spoiled little jerk. Not enough games let you anally rape a man out of revenge. Or make him watch while you take what is his. I would dearly love some Osian x MC's Cock action as an option. Turning him into a personal toy before selling him nightly for money to sailors or miners. Or that dwarf Glib. Something tells me Glib would appreciate a fancy and pretty toy for an evening. Bonus points if we get to sissify him into a trap and make him a wife.
I am not sure I will ever take the story in that particular direction(I'll never say 'no', but it has to be in my comfort zone to write about, and it is not currently), but I am glad you are enjoying it so far!

As far as lag on Maya's scene goes... I have tried to duplicate it, but cannot. I think that I may just have to redo the scene in the next couple of months and see if that fixes the issue, especially now that I have another complaint about it. I am going to look close at the code for that particular scene tomorrow to see if I can figure it out.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jun 6, 2021
I am not sure I will ever take the story in that particular direction(I'll never say 'no', but it has to be in my comfort zone to write about, and it is not currently), but I am glad you are enjoying it so far!
Sorry but you got me hating Osian so much I would love to sell his ass (pun intended) to Glib, like Genof.

As far as lag on Maya's scene goes... I have tried to duplicate it, but cannot. I think that I may just have to redo the scene in the next couple of months and see if that fixes the issue, especially now that I have another complaint about it. I am going to look close at the code for that particular scene tomorrow to see if I can figure it out.

Yeah that's why I think the Maya scene must have something to do with some video card setting or something.

craig117

Jun 8, 2018
View attachment 1470498

Overview:
On the eve of you and your fiance announcing your engagement, you find out that her family is involved in an illicit deal and she is set to be sold to another guy. She is now destined to be enslaved by a vile noble as his newest concubine. Determined to free her from this unfair future, our hero needs to find allies, and come up with a plan to free her. But, as you will find out, things in life never go the way that you may want or plan them to. The law is the law and all must follow it. Because if you don't you could be the one enslaved next!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-03
Release Date: 2022-03-03
Developer: Erochaser
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1470507 View attachment 1470508 View attachment 1470509 View attachment 1470510 View attachment 1470511 View attachment 1470512 View attachment 1470513 View attachment 1470514
when is the next update of the game come out

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes