Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
My only issue with this right now is the font is a pretty small (I'm barely into the story so I can't say much more)

mfl82793

Aug 7, 2020
I would love to see some trap characters in this game even if they were not in the harem. Attractive trap characters that could be in a "side mc"(future spin off) harem or a trap with a trap harem (LOL). Having other characters introduced with their own harems that become Important Friends/Allies of the MC would be enjoyable. I could totally see that ass noble being turned into a trap harem member(wife) if they were to lose their memories some how. In a way that is inspired by what a previous post mentioned. The memories that are stolen could be instrumental in the plans by an another antagonistic faction/group/person. Maybe in a way that the MC was attacked as a child in the current update of this post. Even after losing their memories they could still be an evil trap ass but one that actually cares about others and is only an "ass that loves to be punished." A redemption love story with the MC that still keeps the dude a dark/evil hero. Maybe after they were to regain all of their memories during a certain event it would only deepen their bond with the MC and family. Any children that he has that are not shown/mentioned due his dark deeds could also be adopted by the family and any slaves are given to the MC and family members. With how evil he is currently I don't think any kids he has even know who he is to them. Maybe after turning into a trap like I mentioned he could be a loving but harsh motherly character to them rather than a father LOL. Maybe he could be a trap(wife) sperm donor for other harem members that can't have kids with the MC due to whatever reason like in real life. There are people that can't have kids together as a loving couple even if they could have kids with others in real life.

Last edited:

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I would love to see some trap characters in this game even if they were not in the harem. Attractive trap characters that could be in a "side mc"(future spin off) harem or a trap with a trap harem (LOL). Having other characters introduced with their own harems that become Important Friends/Allies of the MC would be enjoyable. I could totally see that ass noble being turned into a trap harem member(wife) if they were to lose their memories some how. In a way that is inspired by what a previous post mentioned. The memories that are stolen could be instrumental in the plans by an another antagonistic faction/group/person. Maybe in a way that the MC was attacked as a child in the current update of this post. Even after losing their memories they could still be an evil trap ass but one that actually cares about others and is only an "ass that loves to be punished." A redemption love story with the MC that still keeps the dude a dark/evil hero. Maybe after they were to regain all of their memories during a certain event it would only deepen their bond with the MC and family. Any children that he has that are not shown/mentioned due his dark deeds could also be adopted by the family and any slaves are given to the MC and family members. With how evil he is currently I don't think any kids he has even know who he is to them. Maybe after turning into a trap like I mentioned he could be a loving but harsh motherly character to them rather than a father LOL. Maybe he could be a trap(wife) sperm donor for other harem members that can't have kids with the MC due to whatever reason like in real life. There are people that can't have kids together as a loving couple even if they could have kids with others in real life.
If I did a trap character it would be along the lines of Gasper from HSDXD. I just finished our first ever Build-A-Character poll to allow my higher tier Patrons to build a character as a community, and I am going to be doing another one soon for all tiers except the lowest soon. When I do this I will probably add trap to the list of choices on one of the polls to see what kind of reception it gets.

Reactions: mfl82793

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Erochaser why make 2 gameplay different? first chapter you must use help! to find where you need to go and chapter 2 you just need to be in the bedroom to see blue line for quest.

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
I had to start a new game to get the new scenes, which were good. I am hoping for some good endings about some things though.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Erochaser why make 2 gameplay different? first chapter you must use help! to find where you need to go and chapter 2 you just need to be in the bedroom to see blue line for quest.
I was getting a lot of feed back early on in development when I was still working on the first chapter about how people liked the story but the game play felt grindy with a lot of empty days of doing nothing, basically a sleep simulator. I made the change in chapter 2 to address these valid concerns, since after playing through the first chapter about a hundred times myself, I had to agree with them. The way that chapter 2 is now also allows me to more smoothly create new events and content and drop them in the game when they are ready.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
The way that chapter 2 is now also allows me to more smoothly create new events and content and drop them in the game when they are ready.
It does sort of work for the relative linear chapter 2 content right now.
But if you plan on having more than one story line running in parallel later, do something like different colors or adding the girls icons.
Also despite the brothel, the town now feels a tad dead and superficial in ch 2.
Depending on how much content you have in mind for the game, maybe spicing it up with smaller side stories or easter eggs might help.

Reactions: mfl82793

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
It does sort of work for the relative linear chapter 2 content right now.
But if you plan on having more than one story line running in parallel later, do something like different colors or adding the girls icons.
Also despite the brothel, the town now feels a tad dead and superficial in ch 2.
Depending on how much content you have in mind for the game, maybe spicing it up with smaller side stories or easter eggs might help.
Eventually there will be more to do. I had at one point a working auction system that I was quite proud of, but something happened to the file I was working on and it got erased. After that I started focusing mostly on story. I will eventually get the auction house up and running again, probably during a month when I do mainly side stories and not main story content. Each of the slaves in the auction house will have their own smaller stories to tell.

mfl82793

Aug 7, 2020
If I did a trap character it would be along the lines of Gasper from HSDXD. I just finished our first ever Build-A-Character poll to allow my higher tier Patrons to build a character as a community, and I am going to be doing another one soon for all tiers except the lowest soon. When I do this I will probably add trap to the list of choices on one of the polls to see what kind of reception it gets.
Thanks for the reply. Gasper is one of my favorite characters from HSDXD and SHINHSDXD. His character arc and what I know he becomes due to the short side story about their future selves make me love him even more. Gaspers future wife is a bad ass as well. If you create a character that is inspired by him that would be pretty bad ass.

Reactions: Erochaser
Mar 22, 2020
I really enjoy this game, nice story and artwork, but can you please post a changelog when you do updates so we know how much new content there is.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
If you do wind up adding a trap character later, then please allow people to skip that particular content. I for one don't like being forced to view trap content. While I do enjoy a bit of diversity, traps just aren't my cup of tea. Nothing against those who do enjoy it, no kink shaming coming from me.

EDIT: Also noticed that the graphical issue with Kathy's arm during the repeatable scene is still there. It's a little weird seeing her arm appearing to be broken in multiple places. Any plans to fix that particular scene?

Last edited:

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
If you do wind up adding a trap character later, then please allow people to skip that particular content. I for one don't like being forced to view trap content. While I do enjoy a bit of diversity, traps just aren't my cup of tea. Nothing against those who do enjoy it, no kink shaming coming from me.

EDIT: Also noticed that the graphical issue with Kathy's arm during the repeatable scene is still there. It's a little weird seeing her arm appearing to be broken in multiple places. Any plans to fix that particular scene?
Just to reiterate this so there is no confusion going forward, a trap character will not be a LI. They would be a male side character similar to Mali and Eli with their own story. If you are not familiar with the character of Gasper from HSDXD, he looks and dresses like a girl, but is a guy and wants to be seen as one.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
Just to reiterate this so there is no confusion going forward, a trap character will not be a LI. They would be a male side character similar to Mali and Eli with their own story. If you are not familiar with the character of Gasper from HSDXD, he looks and dresses like a girl, but is a guy and wants to be seen as one.
Ok, I haven't seen HSDXD and was unaware of the context. I was just concerned about a possible relationship with a trap character, which as I said, isn't my cup of tea. Thank you for clarifying.

Reactions: Erochaser

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I'll take a look at it, but probably not something that I can easily fix. The way the animation works is very finicky and does not allow for a lot of tweaks that I would like to do. Fixing these issues sometime makes them look even worse.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes