Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If you do make a trap character make it Lyron. Watch all these people asking for it to be avoidable lining up to feminize him and sell him off as a cocksleeve to the nearest brothel :devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
I think content like Traps, Futa, trans, gay(M/M), and Lesbian(F/F), should be avoidable in general as they are considered niche material. Same goes for BDSM, Punishments, along with humiliation, now light amounts of it I can understand do to story, the only thing I considered weird was the MC letting Talia get under his skin. When Lyran, who was acting a lot worse and is more constant trouble, couldn't. Is his influence Starting to go to his head? or is he just taking his frustration out on her? Those are the only explanations I can come up with. I don't like either one though.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Erochaser can you please add a way to change your character nickname mid game instead of only in char creation?

You set it at the very start before doing anything else. And at that time it is still not clear what kind of nickname it is.
Is master appropriate? daddy? darling? is it a nickname for your bros to call you? for your slaves? for your wives?
Had to pretty much guess ahead of time but as you play it comes into light and you might want to change it.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Erochaser can you please add a way to change your character nickname mid game instead of only in char creation?

You set it at the very start before doing anything else. And at that time it is still not clear what kind of nickname it is.
Is master appropriate? daddy? darling? is it a nickname for your bros to call you? for your slaves? for your wives?
Had to pretty much guess ahead of time but as you play it comes into light and you might want to change it.
I will make it clearer then going forward what nickname to use then at the start. It is supposed to be like your childhood nickname or shortened version of your name, not your title, so I can make that clearer starting in v0.1.8. Titles and such I handle myself within the game when certain characters are addressing or referring to the MC. I will not make it so that every character in the game calls the MC something else, outside of what I do narratively.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This game is amazingly wholesome. I am having a really good time here.
I will make it clearer then going forward what nickname to use then at the start. It is supposed to be like your childhood nickname or shortened version of your name, not your title, so I can make that clearer starting in v0.1.8. Titles and such I handle myself within the game when certain characters are addressing or referring to the MC. I will not make it so that every character in the game calls the MC something else, outside of what I do narratively.
thank you.
also to clarify, I meant to ask for a way to change that singular nickname without restarting the game.
Not asking for a different nickname setting for each person.

Reactions: Erochaser

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
This game is amazingly wholesome. I am having a really good time here.

thank you.
also to clarify, I meant to ask for a way to change that singular nickname without restarting the game.
Not asking for a different nickname setting for each person.
I'll look into it. Should not be too hard to do. Of course last time I said that I damn near broke the game...

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I noticed some events not in the walkthrough:
1. Take kathy on a date. noon in her room in the harem wing. requires her walkthrough content to be done.
2. Buy bonnie at slave auction. IIRC it was noon? need to have at least 500 money to buy her and fairly late game.
3. sneak up on kathy in the evening. I believe it requires #1 to be done.
4. after everything is done, the entire walkthrough plus the 3 things I listed above. Go to sleep late at night (4th time segment) in your bed.

===
Is Bonnie the only girl that can be impregnated right now? or can you also impregnate other girls if you keep on trying?

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Erochaser I noticed that the patreon mentions donors get discord roles with perks. That sounds like anyone can access the discord, but donors gets extra on discord? if so what is the link to discord.

btw on the walkthrough the "back" button is covering up some of the contents of the walkthrough, I suggest repositioning it to the corner of the screen so it won't do that.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
I'll take a look at it, but probably not something that I can easily fix. The way the animation works is very finicky and does not allow for a lot of tweaks that I would like to do. Fixing these issues sometime makes them look even worse.
The issue I'm talking about is when you push her back onto the bed, her arm that is usually covered by the text box looks like it was twisted around, making her arm appear broken.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
The issue I'm talking about is when you push her back onto the bed, her arm that is usually covered by the text box looks like it was twisted around, making her arm appear broken.
It is the way that the engine used animates that particular position. I think that it is the skeleton mod used that causes that. I will see if there is a way for me to fix it without having to jump through too many hoops.

EDIT: OK... I think I found a fix. I will have to go back and redo that scene. Most likely it will be when I release the redone Chapter 1 in a few months, If I get some extra time to work on it, at least.

Last edited:

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
It is the way that the engine used animates that particular position. I think that it is the skeleton mod used that causes that. I will see if there is a way for me to fix it without having to jump through too many hoops.

EDIT: OK... I think I found a fix. I will have to go back and redo that scene. Most likely it will be when I release the redone Chapter 1 in a few months, If I get some extra time to work on it, at least.
Hopefully it won't be a difficult fix. I appreciate you taking the time to check for a solution, it shows that you genuinely want to listen to the concerns of your fans.

Reactions: Erochaser

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Is there actually choices in the game? I'm still at the begining but having these fake choices that tell you "wrong pick again" is annoying.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Is there actually choices in the game? I'm still at the begining but having these fake choices that tell you "wrong pick again" is annoying.
Most of those "choices" were me learning the code Ren'Py uses and how I could use the menu system. Early on there was going to be more choice in how the story unfolded in minor ways but I changed directions, which is why you will not find much of that in chapter 2. Later on I do plan on having some choice come into play, but nothing that will affect the main story. I am currently also (slowly) working on a rework of the prologue and first chapter that will see some of these choices go away.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
IIRC I tried intentionally taking all the "wrong" choices to check, and I found only 1 of them worked.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes