BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
There was more with Dahlia. She'd explain a little bit about herself, she'd explain that the colour of her clothing indicates that she's a virgin, she'd explain that her species is super fertile. It's worth seeing just to get to know her a little better but it's not like you'd be hopelessly lost if you missed it.
Ok, a little longer conversation. In any case I have no interest in the brothel, I just went to see how the conversation with the receptionist was.

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
Is there a guide or walkthrough for this game that shows the different routes and or a way to get full completion?

I'm seeing a lot of choices here, and I'm not sure if chosing the wrong choice will screw up my game, or if the choices ultimately don't matter.

I'd assume a bit of both, but having some kind of guide I can use to stay on my desired route would really help.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Is there a guide or walkthrough for this game that shows the different routes and or a way to get full completion?

I'm seeing a lot of choices here, and I'm not sure if chosing the wrong choice will screw up my game, or if the choices ultimately don't matter.

I'd assume a bit of both, but having some kind of guide I can use to stay on my desired route would really help.
There is only a guide to get through the first chapter and that is accessible in the MC's bedroom in the morning.

There are no routes, there is a main story to follow and a little bit of side content so far.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022

The Choices In Ch 1 Do Not Matter They Force You To Make A Different Choice All Of Them Except For One And Is The Choices To Be Polite Or Rude To The Woman You Bumped Into No Matter What You Choose Be To Her If You Polite Or Rude She Is A Complete F@#$ :censored: B@#$ :censored: I `m Not Sure If There`s Consequences To Being Rude To Her Later On The Game I Only Went With The Polite Choice And A Guide That I Know A About Later On In Ch 1 When Your New Home IN Your Bedroom At Morning Time Click On Bedroom Wow Still You're In Bedroom A List Shows Up At The End Of List Is The Help Option Click ON IT For A Guide All Daily Things In Ch1 For Day 0 And Day 1 Rest In Morning And Noon In The Evening You Could Go To the Bedroom For Repeatable Fun Air Quotations;):love: Or Go To The Brothel If that`s Not You Cup Of Tea Talk To Greeter There It Trigger Interesting Dialogue With Mc And Her For Some Of The Choices Of Still Not You Cup Of Tea Just See In Her Hot outfit :love: After Day 4 Finally Got A Job at Noon Some small Events It`s Not That List But The Repeatable In Ch 2 But There`s One If You Trigger It For Ending Ch1 In Ch 2 A Certain Scene In It Trigger Interesting Dialogue With Mc And One Of His Girls You Can The way Trigger it by Anytime After DAY 5 When You Have Enough Money It Trigger Morning Or Noon At The Auction House How To End Ch1 Go To The Bedroom Rest Until Noon Then Click On Continue Ch2 Doesn`t Have a Guide It`s Color Coded Purple Is Repeatable And New Content Is Turquoise And Some Are Just Black I Think There May Be Oen Or Two Of Them And I Hope This Truly Helps You

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
a part of me thinks Airi should have had a longer talk with MC after he got married. to comfort her if nothing else. unlike the situation with Maya where they were both slaves and she understood the situation pretty easily. the guy she wanted to Marry for so long was gonna get married to another girl and although sad she did accept it kind of easily.
I Agree With Youn Also What Master Of Puppets Said And Whoever Also Feels Bad About Poor Airi No Longer Able To Marry Her Beloved Because Of That F@#:censored:A@#:censored:Hole Osian:mad: I Attached A Image Of That Scene the Evening Of Day 4 When They Kylie And Rinna Showed Up With A Box That You Click TO Start Dialogue I Know It's Drawing Pretty Bad Inside The Box It Should Say Some Like I Should Say Something To Reinsure Airi I sill Love Her And Comfort Rinna When Click On The Box Start Up With Flavor Text Says MC Going To Airi And Lovingly Places His Hand Upon Her Cheek And Passionately Gaze Into Her Eyes Then MC Says to Airi In A Loving Way I Still Love You And I Always Will And Nothing Will Ever Change That (Now To Respectfully Quote Master Of Puppets) Not even The Law That Say On Piece Of Paper That Your Legally A Slave Now You are One All Because A Corrupt Noble Who Decided To Turn Your Dream Of Marrying Me Into A Nightmare(The MC Iner Monologue All to Try to Turn You Into One Of His Personal Living F@#:censored:Toy )Now I'm Marrying A Woman That is Not You And I Can see That It Hurting You Knowing You Can't Be My Wife And I Know You Understand Why I Have To Marry Her And I'll Do Anything To Keep You And Maya Out Of That A@#:censored:Hoel's Hands Then The MC Gently Took Her Hand And Placed Her Hand On His Chest And Say To Airi Only The Goddess Ero Knows How badly I Want To Be You Husband But Here In My Heart You Will Always Be And Will Be Even When My Heart No Longer Beats You Will Be My wife To Me And No Stupid Piece Of Paper Going To Change That And If Anyone Says Otherwise They Can Go Jump Off A F@#:censored: Cliff Then MC Gave Airi A Deep Passionate Kiss :love:MC and Airi Here Maya And Kylie And Rinna Saying aww then The MC Going To Rinna While He Was Walking To Rinna Was Thinking To Himself Poor Rinna She Looks Confused And Scared Then What Kylie Said When Kylie Gave Rinna To Me Made It Worse For Rinna I Know Kylie Didn't Mean It Like That Kylie Was Only Teasing Rinna And Me And From What That Kylie Says About Her Family And Her Brother Samuel I Can Figure Out By The look On Rinna Face She Knows How Cruel They Can Be Because Of That Poor Rinna Must Be Thinking Since Now That I Own Her I Am Going to Abuse And Rape Her I Need To Show Her I'm Not Like That And She Is Safe With Me Then The MC He Gently Placed His Hand On Her Head And Softly Stroking Her Hair Then Caringly Look Into Her Eyes And Say I Am Never Going To Hurt You Or Force You To Do Anything Against Your Will And I Would Never ever Force Myself Upon You I Swear To You I Am Not Like That Then He Said In A Reassuring Way And If I'm In The Mood To Make Love I Will Go To Airi The Beautiful And Loving Wife Of My Heart Ask Her If She Is In The Mood To Make Love To MeAnd If She's Not In The Mood And Now I Am going To Have Kylie As My Beautyful Bride-To-Be And When We Are Married Ask Kylie If She Is In The Mood To Make Love To Me And Then Airi And Kylie Blush And If She's Not In The Mood Also And I Know I Don't Need To Ask Maya If She In The Mood To Mate With Me And Then The MC Seen The Confused Look On Rinna's Face Then The MC Ask Maya Why She Knows I Don't Need To Ask You In The Mood To Mate With Me Then Maya Replied In A Energetically Way Maya Is Always In The Mood To Mate With Master And When You Feel Comfortable And Ready To Do What Kylie Want You To Giving Me Heirs On Her Behalf Because She Can't Have Children Even When You Don't Feel Comfortable I Would understand But It Would Break Kylie's Heart So let Us Take It Slow And See What Will Happen And That The MC Lightly Kiss Her Forehead End Scene I'm Sorry About the Length I Got Carried Away Anyone Can See I'm Not Professional Rider I Just Wanted To Show The MC Point-Of-View How He Still Deeply In Love With Airi And how He Sees Her as The Woman he Love's And Her Really Wants To Marry And Not His Slave And Property And The MC Point-Of-View Towards Reinsure Rinna That He Is Never Going To Abuse In Any Way, Shape, Or Form And Rinna Don't Need To Worry About That Anymore And Now She Is Safe And Loved And I Honest l Hope Erochaser You Enjoyed My Idea Enough You For To Consider It To Add It Your Game That's If You Want To And You Have My Full Consent(y):love: And I Am Really Enjoying Your Game And I Like The Fact You Are Able To Change The MC Name's When I Have This Option In A Game I Always Take It To Me It Feels I Become The MC I Am Excited For The Next Update And That Cliffhanger Left Me On The Edge Of Me Seat I Wish You The Best Of Luck With Your Game (y):love:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Planned: Blackmail, Corruption, Humiliation, Male Domination,
So the mc will finally go down and dirty on his girls instead of soft approach from before

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
There is only a guide to get through the first chapter and that is accessible in the MC's bedroom in the morning.

There are no routes, there is a main story to follow and a little bit of side content so far.

Question, i stopped playing the game for the terrible sandbox after Chapter 1 or Prologue, i dont remember. Have you improved that?

I really dont want to be in front of the screen without any clue about what to do and with tons os useless clicks to make that lead me to noting like it happened last time i tried

Last edited:

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Questoin, i stopped playing the game for the terrible sandbox after Chapter 1 or Prologue, i dont remember. Have you improved that?

I really dont want to be in front of the screen without any clue about what to do and with tons os useless clicks to make that lead me to noting like it happened last time i tried
There is now a skip to CH 2 option & 0.19 I believe will be a CH 1 rework.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
CH 1 wasnt the problem, CH 2 with the sandbox crap, no hint about what to do and no indication if you did all the thigns available was the problem

I dont need to skip the only part i enjoyed nor i needed it reworked. CH1 is the only reason why i still lurk this thread...

EDIT: Asumming CH1 is the Visual Novel part, i dont remember if it was Ch1 or Prologue

Last edited:

dadyfa

Nov 11, 2021
View attachment 1470498

Overview:
On the eve of you and your fiance announcing your engagement, you find out that her family is involved in an illicit deal and she is set to be sold to another guy. She is now destined to be enslaved by a vile noble as his newest concubine. Determined to free her from this unfair future, our hero needs to find allies, and come up with a plan to free her. But, as you will find out, things in life never go the way that you may want or plan them to. The law is the law and all must follow it. Because if you don't you could be the one enslaved next!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-16
Release Date: 2022-04-09
Developer: Erochaser
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1470507 View attachment 1470508 View attachment 1470509 View attachment 1470510 View attachment 1470511 View attachment 1470512 View attachment 1470513 View attachment 1470514
why there is no changlong tag to know what the update have?

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
The chapter 2 skip has been in for a while :p, and v0.1.9 is going to be a lot of background fixes and a few smaller events. I must clarify the chapter 1 rework, it is going to take a while to untangle that mess so I am taking some time this month to do some of it. The rework will be done in two phases. The first phase is fixing the format of the first chapter and will be implemented as soon as I am done and it has been thoroughly play tested. The second phase (which is way off in the future somewhere) is updating all of the visual scenes to match the chapter 2 quality. So it is a huge undertaking.

I don't get a lot of time everyday to work on the game, so I have been prioritizing the main story line since that is the most important thing to me. For those out there asking about a change log, I typically put out 4 new events every update, sometimes 5. Seeing a change log every month that says "4 New Events.... 4 New Events... 4 New Events... 5 New Events... 4 New Events" seems pointless to me. I may put out a change log here in the thread when I release v0.1.9 here so people know what minor changes were made. Normally I just tell people to play until it says "This is the end of events so far," I have been trying to get better at adding those in at the end so people know where they can stop.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
CH 1 wasnt the problem, CH 2 with the sandbox crap, no hint about what to do and no indication if you did all the thigns available was the problem

I dont need to skip the only part i enjoyed nor i needed it reworked. CH1 is the only reason why i still lurk this thread...

EDIT: Asumming CH1 is the Visual Novel part, i dont remember if it was Ch1 or Prologue
The prologue is VN style, Chapter 1 had all of the sandbox in it, Chapter 2 is straightforward and closer to a VN with not much guesswork on where to go next to advance. The rework of chapter 1 will be removing a lot of the sandbox aspects and making it more of a VN. I made a lot of bad design choices in chapter 1 and want to go back and fix it so that the game is more of a VN with some minor choices available to you. Chapter 2 was also not great for a few updates, but I fixed that as well after reading the feedback both here and from my Patrons.

Reactions: TheFurs

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The prologue is VN style, Chapter 1 had all of the sandbox in it, Chapter 2 is straightforward and closer to a VN with not much guesswork on where to go next to advance. The rework of chapter 1 will be removing a lot of the sandbox aspects and making it more of a VN. I made a lot of bad design choices in chapter 1 and want to go back and fix it so that the game is more of a VN with some minor choices available to you. Chapter 2 was also not great for a few updates, but I fixed that as well after reading the feedback both here and from my Patrons.
Ok, now i get it, will wait for CH1 rework then

Thanks for the patience

Jan 24, 2021
For those out there asking about a change log, I typically put out 4 new events every update, sometimes 5. Seeing a change log every month that says "4 New Events.... 4 New Events... 4 New Events... 5 New Events... 4 New Events" seems pointless to me. I may put out a change log here in the thread when I release v0.1.9 here so people know what minor changes were made. Normally I just tell people to play until it says "This is the end of events so far," I have been trying to get better at adding those in at the end so people know where they can stop.
Well 'X New Events' is boring... But 'X New Events With This Waifu' is somewhat more interesting as it tells fans if this update was for them or any other character they are interested in. Other things like wholesome headpats, raunchy action, or new features caters more to who's looking for what. In the end it all boils down to advertising, marketing, and basic shilling.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes