BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I did not take your comment as rude or pushy, so no worries! :D

My apologies on the lack marking the end of 0.1.7. I have been good at doing so lately and not sure how I dropped the ball on that one. In version 0.1.7 there are 5 events total added. They are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps. I just went into the code to re-verify these event names (it has been almost 2 months since I wrote them).

As far as fan suggestions go, I am always open to hearing suggestions and feedback. Just keep in mind that just because people suggest things does not mean they will be implemented, but I genuinely try read each one and weigh the possibilities. And I do not always communicate if I will or will not use a suggestion, I will just make the change and move on. I also have very limited time to each week to work on the game, I do it during my free time, so my ability to add new features is limited. It is just easier for me to add new story events instead of complicated systems that do not add to the story.

That being said, I have seen some suggestions here that I may try to implement in future updates. Thank you for enjoying the game!

Erochaser Thank You For Replying Back to me and answering me And I Understand You Have The Final Say That Is and What is not implemented it's your game after all and I'm going to restart just before chapter 2 when I last saved and start Counting from the first new event to last new event and is this when we find out what happened to two people the MC cares for from the orphanage he grew up in if it is so how do I trigger the event or is it automatic or I am mistaken and it's in next update? I'm not sure how to add the spoiler tag

Last edited:

Andrrick

Mar 11, 2020
Most of the wives / slaves.
As of present release Only Kylie & Kathy can NOT get pregnant.
Maddie & Maya have a very hard time getting pregnant. All others are viable.
HOWEVER. Only Bonnie & Milis are pregnant as of last update that are known about..!
what about Airi?

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
I found another graphical issue in the new update. When discussing things in the dining room, about halfway through the dialog, approximately half of the wall in the background shifts to a blank white. Not a major issue, but since I haven't seen anyone else post about it, and there were no dev notes like the floating serving tray, I thought it might warrant a post here.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Most of the wives / slaves.
As of present release Only Kylie & Kathy can NOT get pregnant.
Maddie & Maya have a very hard time getting pregnant. All others are viable.
HOWEVER. Only Bonnie & Milis are pregnant as of last update that are known about..!
Who was Milis again?

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021

I hope this helps.
This would help more with an Event Tracker. Wrote up a simple one you might want to consider based on this list.

Found a small typo while doing this in the event you don't enter a last name it sets the player's name to "Kent" instead of the last name.

Last edited:

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
This would help more with an Event Tracker. Wrote up a simple one you might want to consider based on this list.

Found a small typo while doing this in the event you don't enter a last name it sets the player's name to "Kent" instead of the last name.
I will definitely look at this. Thanks!

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Plot is advancing... I dunno, MC gets as many wives but here's hoping that by the end of it all he can formally marry his slaves. The thing with Talia, I dunno how to feel about it. Is it messed up or no? I just hope everything ends well with her.

Remind me what's the story of the twins again? Been a long time since I played. Moreover, its high time you implemented a gallery.

Lastly, you really need to put forth more scenes where the MC interacts and spends his time with the girls. I like a good harem and Kylie's fine but I just don't like it when every romance shit is focused on her. There's the implication that, they do spend time with the MC behind the scenes but it just feels so damn disconnected.

In a way, you might think that the MC is just doing normally like this. The slavery thing and the supposed behavior of most men with harems in the history of their world, makes all of this behavior completely normal. Yeah its nice the MC is saving slave women left and right, making them part of the family, loving them and not treating them like a sex toy whatsoever. But it really is imperative we see them, the interactions and daily life and so on.

I dunno man, just make sure to create scenes where Kylie is not the supposed primary wife of the MC. Make sure the girls feel like just as the same as her, yes even the slaves. I'm sure I could say more but that injustice with Airi man... it feels like the MC would go far and beyond to get the things he wants, but somehow he stunted right after meeting and marrying Kylie. I like a good harem, but I don't like it when only one girl gets the focus. MC is supposedly to trying to be something different, I thought I would see him sleep with his other girls on his bed, not just Kylie, Rinna, and/or Molly. Kylie is always involved, that's kinda bad. Each and every girl of the harem should feel like a main wife of the MC, they should get their own scenes without making Kylie or some other girl an anchor or related or important. Again he's trying to be something different from the other men right? That's one way of doing it.

I don't know how to describe and give an example of one such scene. My thoughts about this matter are a mess... anyone who feels as conflicted as me on this matter, I'm hoping you could fill in on what I mean by here.

Sorry, and thanks for hearing me out on my ranting.

Reactions: BFC 78

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Plot is advancing... I dunno, MC gets as many wives but here's hoping that by the end of it all he can formally marry his slaves. The thing with Talia, I dunno how to feel about it. Is it messed up or no? I just hope everything ends well with her.

Remind me what's the story of the twins again? Been a long time since I played. Moreover, its high time you implemented a gallery.

Lastly, you really need to put forth more scenes where the MC interacts and spends his time with the girls. I like a good harem and Kylie's fine but I just don't like it when every romance shit is focused on her. There's the implication that, they do spend time with the MC behind the scenes but it just feels so damn disconnected.

In a way, you might think that the MC is just doing normally like this. The slavery thing and the supposed behavior of most men with harems in the history of their world, makes all of this behavior completely normal. Yeah its nice the MC is saving slave women left and right, making them part of the family, loving them and not treating them like a sex toy whatsoever. But it really is imperative we see them, the interactions and daily life and so on.

I dunno man, just make sure to create scenes where Kylie is not the supposed primary wife of the MC. Make sure the girls feel like just as the same as her, yes even the slaves. I'm sure I could say more but that injustice with Airi man... it feels like the MC would go far and beyond to get the things he wants, but somehow he stunted right after meeting and marrying Kylie. I like a good harem, but I don't like it when only one girl gets the focus. MC is supposedly to trying to be something different, I thought I would see him sleep with his other girls on his bed, not just Kylie, Rinna, and/or Molly. Kylie is always involved, that's kinda bad. Each and every girl of the harem should feel like a main wife of the MC, they should get their own scenes without making Kylie or some other girl an anchor or related or important. Again he's trying to be something different from the other men right? That's one way of doing it.

I don't know how to describe and give an example of one such scene. My thoughts about this matter are a mess... anyone who feels as conflicted as me on this matter, I'm hoping you could fill in on what I mean by here.

Sorry, and thanks for hearing me out on my ranting.
before the MC got the estate the twins family used to own the estate before they were framed from crimes against the crown and I also think there should be more of interaction options with his girls and for example in the living room Molly is sitting on the couch to have a option to cuddle with her and watch TV or going to one of the girls rooms just to cuddle and sleep with them and wake up to a very nice surprise;):love:and I almost forgot about poor Molly how she can't be intimate with him yet and Maybe in the next update we can find out when she can be?

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Oh yea I remember her. Wait we got her pregnant? I don't remember this.Hmm.can you send a pic to help jog my memory?
You only find out that you knocked her up when she visits you on the latest update.
She is all "surprise! I am preggers!"

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes