JoePlant

May 2, 2017
I will be adding changelogs starting with v0.1.9. I have never kept track of what I am working on, but have started to.
Right now I've assumed the last two updates were nothing but bug fixes as nothing tiggers, not counting this release. So the sooner you do so, the more error help you'll get.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Right now I've assumed the last two updates were nothing but bug fixes as nothing tiggers, not counting this release. So the sooner you do so, the more error help you'll get.
v0.1.9 is light on content, but is heavy on back code fixes, such as the way Chapter 1 is structured, and a few visuals, like a certain floating tea tray and a mysterious white wall. There are two new events though for v0.1.9 for you to enjoy when I release it here.

Mar 22, 2020
Smol bug I think:
In the update Bonnie's appointment doesn't seem to clear after completing it. It's still showing the following day, but is the same scene again.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm really happy that we met Bonnie again and safe. Kathy is really cute. I do have a question about Kathy. The Attendant said, she has an infatuation with the MC. I haven't talked to her yet after buying her, but does the MC ask her about this infatuation and does she know that the MC is the person the Attendant said she loves? Also, beautiful justice!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That update was really good. I love how we cucked that prince in a holy ritual blessed by Ero. Was good to go to one of Bonnie's appointments. Made things feel a lot more real and it's good to see the MC involved. Was a really sweet scene too. Wendy was adorable, need to see more of her. Ellene was a surprise firecracker, That scene looked like it was going a lot different for a bit. Wish we got to see some of that honeymoon sex in the red room though, cruel leaving that to our imaginations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
That update was really good. I love how we cucked that prince in a holy ritual blessed by Ero. Was good to go to one of Bonnie's appointments. Made things feel a lot more real and it's good to see the MC involved. Was a really sweet scene too. Wendy was adorable, need to see more of her. Ellene was a surprise firecracker, That scene looked like it was going a lot different for a bit. Wish we got to see some of that honeymoon sex in the red room though, cruel leaving that to our imaginations.
Sorry about that coming soon bit. I tried but the game engine was NOT cooperating. So I have to play around with it again to see if I can sledge hammer my way to get it to perform the way that I want it to, other wise it looks like garbage.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Sorry about that coming soon bit. I tried but the game engine was NOT cooperating. So I have to play around with it again to see if I can sledge hammer my way to get it to perform the way that I want it to, other wise it looks like garbage.
hi Erochaser I hope everything works out for you and I'm excited to play the new update especially after seeing the other post

Reactions: Erochaser

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
When the MC speaks its not using the player provided name but other characters use the correct name for the MC

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
This was intentional initially, but I think I forgot to make that clear. It was closed off though in v0.1.9 once completing it once.
Erochaser I took a look in the game replayed Bonnie's appointment and a summons from Eli they both says repeatable and when they going stop to be repeatable and qwertyuiop990! must have continued to soon and I end up doing it to
Erochaser I hope you don't mind me using your goddess character in a joking way

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What version are you playing? What platform? All sex scenes? When this happens it is normally on the user side and there is nothing that I can do to remedy it.
I played the latest version, using Windows 10. I did see some sex scenes and repeatable ones, and it always lags. I'm sure this also happened in the previous versions too. I think I first played this game from around or before 0.1.2.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I played the latest version, using Windows 10. I did see some sex scenes and repeatable ones, and it always lags. I'm sure this also happened in the previous versions too. I think I first played this game from around or before 0.1.2.
I wish that I had a fix for this, but the game runs differently on different systems. The videos are simple webm files that a Windows system should be able to easily run. Some people have had issues with the Ren'Py engine itself, for example trying to run a game on a laptop that was in battery save mode, or a desktop that the user has put their PC into a low power mode. There are other things that can affect it as well(computer age, other settings, other programs running in the background, etc).

I am sorry that I do not have a better answer. It is frustrating when a game does not run as intended, I have had it happen to me on everything from simple Ren'Py based games to AAA games. If anyone else out there that might know more about this situation and a possible solution, please do not hesitate to let me know, either here or direct message.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I wish that I had a fix for this, but the game runs differently on different systems. The videos are simple webm files that a Windows system should be able to easily run. Some people have had issues with the Ren'Py engine itself, for example trying to run a game on a laptop that was in battery save mode, or a desktop that the user has put their PC into a low power mode. There are other things that can affect it as well(computer age, other settings, other programs running in the background, etc).

I am sorry that I do not have a better answer. It is frustrating when a game does not run as intended, I have had it happen to me on everything from simple Ren'Py based games to AAA games. If anyone else out there that might know more about this situation and a possible solution, please do not hesitate to let me know, either here or direct message.
Well, I don't know any technical stuff. But example of games I've played where there's no problem like this at all are HS Tutor, Eternum, VIRTUES, and so many others. I can't list all of them but asking from some other devs on how they deal with this kind of problem is one way of doing it I guess.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Well, I don't know any technical stuff. But example of games I've played where there's no problem like this at all are HS Tutor, Eternum, VIRTUES, and so many others. I can't list all of them but asking from some other devs on how they deal with this kind of problem is one way of doing it I guess.
Every couple of months I have someone come to me with this issue. Normally it is the videos from Chapter 1 that have a lower frame rate (I used a different, lower quality technique back then) that I have had complaints about. I need to redo those one day. About a year ago I too had an issue with a couple of the in game videos lagging (all Chapter 1), but that was do to the way that I had my code written and a bad Ren'Py update. I can't recreate the slow down that you are experiencing, so I am not sure how to fix this for you.

I have asked my community over on Discord as well to see if any of them are also experiencing the same issue. And so far the answer is no, but it is still early. So I am going to ask you this, is it all videos that are having this issue, or just the Chapter 1 videos (primarily the repeatable Maya scene)? Keep in mind that some of the repeatable scenes available in Chapter 2 are legacy events from the first chapter(the repeatable scenes). The more information that I have to work with the better.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes