BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so far for now it connect to the MC estate and Alina's kingdom for reasons but maybe in the next update? it would be finished and able to connect Milis's Village and I can't figure out the spoiler tag and please can someone post the spoiler why is connected to her kingdom

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
so far for now it connect to the MC estate and Alina's kingdom for reasons but maybe in the next update? it would be finished and able to connect Milis's Village and I can't figure out the spoiler tag and please can someone post the spoiler why is connected to her kingdom
this is how you use spoiler tags
Code:
[spoiler]
spoiler goes here
[/spoiler]

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017

Hope this helps ya.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
thank you I'm still can't figure out how to spoiler tag to a images
literally the same way. you use the spoiler tags. and then where it says "spoiler goes here" you use image tags
Code:
[spoiler]
[img]
http://www.sitename.com/filename.png
[/img]
[/spoiler]

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
literally the same way. you use the spoiler tags. and then where it says "spoiler goes here" you use image tags
Code:
[spoiler]
[img]
http://www.sitename.com/filename.png
[/img]
[/spoiler]
thank you but I still have a bit of trouble I am computer illiterate and it's okay of you can't explain it differently and I'm grateful to you for helped me out and because of that I can do spoiler tags is I thank you again PS it took me a little while but I finally got it

Last edited:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
how many path are going to open in the next update will that be the VIP for the lucky maiden
I hope so that would be nice to save more girls and non-human girls and I've been wondering when you buy girls from the lucky maiden menu are they no longer sterilized because of the your slave stigma?
that would be a nice option

Last edited:
Reactions: vilewe7570

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know what the folder name is where the saves are located on a Mac? I don't see Eclipse anywhere.

Arcylord

Feb 27, 2022
Few days ago I finished the game (at least I think that way since I don't see any event pop ups). I must say game was really good and liked your bits about game errors (they made me laugh few times). Models seems nice and sexy and plot have sense so far with few teases to somethings. What i would suggest to add though, what I think many would appreciate... is changelog on the main page here in the thread. I could help with getting confused if peopel didn't missed something new and since I saw there is none of them in your patreon they would tell what is the new stuff and mechanics or changes to the existing things. Those are my thoughts on it. Hope you have a good day and little problem with the code because everyone who have any experience with it can say one thing: code is a bitch XD.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
what is next on the list of update
Erochaser
I will be making v0.1.8 public sometime this week, starting with bringing it here. Just launched v0.1.9 to my Patrons, aaaaand we are still working out some bugs(there were a ton due to the level of change I had done to the game). By the time it is released here, sometime in early July, we should have most of the wrinkles ironed out.

I will have to look up what I did back in v0.1.8, but I know there was the start of a big story event, and like 3 other smaller events. v0.1.9 has the update to Chapter 1's format, a couple of smaller events, and a transition from the navigation system to a simple navigation menu system. This will make the game 100 times easier to build on in the future.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just keeping everyone updated. I am currently trying to upload v0.1.8 to release it here today. However, my Internet connection keeps resetting and forcing me to restart the upload. Hopefully this will be resolved soon and it will be up and available.
Sounds like you need to use a protocol that has resume capability.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Sounds like you need to use a protocol that has resume capability.
I am limited by the services that I have to use. Most of them do have a resume capability, but one of them is a newer one that is still trying to get their already good service even better. If it has one, I could not find it.

UPDATE: Everything is almost ready to submit!

Mar 22, 2020
Ooh, another update, that seems quite quick after the last one ... It's a shame there's no changelog.
I guess I'll have to play it to see how much new content there is.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes