BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Erochaser. I see that as a reward the owner of Lucky Maiden gives the MC a VIP pass to the brothel. Will it be mandatory to follow the brothel path? For now I have avoided to go, and my intention is to continue doing so if is posible.

In the mission to check how good the love hotel is, the owner gives a slave named Dahlia to the MC. It seems that the MC and she know each other. I don't actually remember seeing her during the game. Where exactly does she appear?

You are welcome
There is a hint system for the sandbox part in the bedroom in the AM timeslot.
Also CH. 1 is getting reworked in a few months.
Thanks, I already have seen the hint sistem at CH 1. Has the CH 2 something similar?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Erochaser. I see that as a reward the owner of Lucky Maiden gives the MC a VIP pass to the brothel. Will it be mandatory to follow the brothel path? For now I have avoided to go, and my intention is to continue doing so if is posible.

In the mission to check how good the love hotel is, the owner gives a slave named Dahlia to the MC. It seems that the MC and she know each other. I don't actually remember seeing her during the game. Where exactly does she appear?

Thanks, I already have seen the hint sistem at CH 1. Has the CH 2 something similar?
Dahlia was the receptionist at the Brothel. So if you never went in there then you did not meet her.
CH 2 is more Linear, pretty much every event ( if not all of them ) Triggers in the main bedroom.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Dahlia was the receptionist at the Brothel. So if you never went in there then you did not meet her.
CH 2 is more Linear, pretty much every event ( if not all of them ) Triggers in the main bedroom.
I suppose the logical thing was to suspect that she had something to do with the brothel. But since my MC hasn't been there, I thought maybe he knew her from some other situation.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I suppose the logical thing was to suspect that she had something to do with the brothel. But since my MC hasn't been there, I thought maybe he knew her from some other situation.
Honestly if you've got an old save just load one and go in there. Don't purchase time with any girls if you don't want but just talk to her. She's a total sweetie and it's worth getting her dialogue, if I remember right a good bit of it was about herself and not just the brothel.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Honestly if you've got an old save just load one and go in there. Don't purchase time with any girls if you don't want but just talk to her. She's a total sweetie and it's worth getting her dialogue, if I remember right a good bit of it was about herself and not just the brothel.
I usually don't have more than one, sometimes two, save games. I have one in this game.

For the rest, if we listen to what Dahlia says, my MC is a customer of a place that he has not set foot in:

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Reactions: Cernunnos.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I usually don't have more than one, sometimes two, save games. I have one in this game.

For the rest, if we listen to what Dahlia says, my MC is a customer of a place that he has not set foot in:

View attachment 1773068

View attachment 1773070
Yes the writing is set up that you have been to the brothel, that can be dealt with by going but not purchasing services. Which to my mind would make the MC special and memorable as who goes to a brothel but does not use the services.

This is what I did, just visited the brothel and talked about the services with Dahlia and you can maintain your style of play.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes the writing is set up that you have been to the brothel, that can be dealt with by going but not purchasing services. Which to my mind would make the MC special and memorable as who goes to a brothel but does not use the services.

This is what I did, just visited the brothel and talked about the services with Dahlia and you can maintain your style of play.
I'm not going to start the game again to go talk to Dahlia so that the dialogues fit. If there was some other more interesting reason, but having a dialogue with her doesn't motivate me enough to start the game again.

I only have one saved game, at chapter 2 and already seen the scenes with Dahlia in the love hotel.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I'm not going to start the game again to go talk to Dahlia so that the dialogues fit. If there was some other more interesting reason, but having a dialogue with her doesn't motivate me enough to start the game again.

I only have one saved game, at chapter 2 and already seen the scenes with Dahlia in the love hotel.
We might have to start again anyway due to changes posted about earlier. But I'm not saying to start again. You have seen the lines of dialogue that you have posted. It was just an idea at the way to look at it. Because you have reached the same place by not visiting the brothel as those that have visited and used the services and like me that have visited and not used the services.

Three paths that have lead to the same destination. All that you have missed is some basic conversations related to the menu of services available, and basic information about the brothel.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
We might have to start again anyway due to changes posted about earlier. But I'm not saying to start again. You have seen the lines of dialogue that you have posted. It was just an idea at the way to look at it. Because you have reached the same place by not visiting the brothel as those that have visited and used the services and like me that have visited and not used the services.

Three paths that have lead to the same destination. All that you have missed is some basic conversations related to the menu of services available, and basic information about the brothel.
The truth is that I started the game with this latest update, so right now I don't feel like playing what I just played again. Possibly if the next time it's necessary to restart the game, I will do it then.

Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
The truth is that I started the game with this latest update, so right now I don't feel like playing what I just played again. Possibly if the next time it's necessary to restart the game, I will do it then.
As I said, you have not missed much. So as you said no point in restarting until necessary. If you go to the brothel after Dahlia is in your harem you get to pretty much have the same conversations with the new receptionist. So if you are curious have a look. There are maybe very minor differences.

Enjoy.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
They really are throwing around infertility far too often for my taste but considering how barren the sandbox aspect is I'm not overly surprised.

After having finished I'm unsure why the game even has sandbox aspects beyond being a way to implement repeatable scenes. Maybe there will be more of a reason later but right now that aspect only engenders irritation for me. Particularly in regards to forwarding time only being accessible from the bedroom.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
> Get a harem of virgin slavegirls and then breed then
This is the most wholesome thing I have ever seen

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
They really are throwing around infertility far too often for my taste but considering how barren the sandbox aspect is I'm not overly surprised.
I also think that finding so many infertile women is a bit strange. It seems that the MC looks for infertile LIs (I guess he doesn't feel like giving alimony to mothers for their multiple children)

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I also think that finding so many infertile women is a bit strange. It seems that the MC looks for infertile LIs (I guess he doesn't feel like giving alimony to mothers for their multiple children)
I maybe wrong, but I am imagining that the infertile LI's will still be able to get pregnant down the line, depending on storylines not in play yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I could be barking up the wrong tree. o_O

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I maybe wrong, but I am imagining that the infertile LI's will still be able to get pregnant down the line, depending on storylines not in play yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I could be barking up the wrong tree. o_O
Well, as I understood, not all of them are completely infertile (some are), so with enough dedication the MC could still get them pregnant.

In any case, I think that it curious that the MC finds so many LIs having trouble getting pregnant (and even some literally infertile, at least two as I recall). I suppose that in a world with magic and the like it's possible that something will happen that will change their situation. Certainly, from my point of view, sex scenes are more entertaining when the LIs can get pregnant (which doesn't mean that they have to get pregnant, the interesting thing is the possibility), so if in the future the infertile LIs stop being so, I will not have complaint.

For the rest, while some have problems, another got pregnant on the first try.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Well, as I understood, not all of them are completely infertile (some are), so with enough dedication the MC could still get them pregnant.

In any case, I think that it curious that the MC finds so many LIs having trouble getting pregnant (and even some literally infertile, at least two as I recall). I suppose that in a world with magic and the like it's possible that something will happen that will change their situation. Certainly, from my point of view, sex scenes are more entertaining when the LIs can get pregnant (which doesn't mean that they have to get pregnant, the interesting thing is the possibility), so if in the future the infertile LIs stop being so, I will not have complaint.

For the rest, while some have problems, another got pregnant on the first try.
I agree. As far as I can remember there are four LI's that have difficulties to become pregnant or are sterile.

Kylie and Kathy are the ones that story wise cannot have children, whereas Maya and Maddy only have issues to become pregnant due to low fertility or other issues.

My belief is further along story wise that anyone that cannot get pregnant, will have a miraculous pregnancy. I believe the storyline of the scion of a special bloodline My belief is that the MC is the one being discussed. will have abilities due to this and so he can father children with any female he sleeps with.

This is my assumption, and sorry if this theory is incorrect or if it has been discussed elsewhere that this is not going to happen that infertile partners like Kylie will never have children.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I agree. As far as I can remember there are four LI's that have difficulties to become pregnant or are sterile.

Kylie and Kathy are the ones that story wise cannot have children, whereas Maya and Maddy only have issues to become pregnant due to low fertility or other issues.

My belief is further along story wise that anyone that cannot get pregnant, will have a miraculous pregnancy. I believe the storyline of the scion of a special bloodline My belief is that the MC is the one being discussed. will have abilities due to this and so he can father children with any female he sleeps with.

This is my assumption, and sorry if this theory is incorrect or if it has been discussed elsewhere that this is not going to happen that infertile partners like Kylie will never have children.
Personally, LIs getting pregnant during gameplay doesn't bother me, but it's also not something I'm really interested in. It's actually one of those things that I don't really care about. The truth is that I find it more exciting that they can get pregnant than the fact that they get pregnant. I suppose that for tastes the colors.

And it's certainly possible that due to some unknown power, blessing or whatever, the MC makes LIs who are infertile pregnant. It wouldn't be weird and I guess it would easily fit into the game's plot.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
As I said, you have not missed much. So as you said no point in restarting until necessary. If you go to the brothel after Dahlia is in your harem you get to pretty much have the same conversations with the new receptionist. So if you are curious have a look. There are maybe very minor differences.

Enjoy.
I have gone to the brothel and tried the option to talk to the receptionist. The conversation has been rather short:

"Hey there cutie pie. Welcome to The Lucky Maiden"

"I am your host, Gina"

"Let me know if you have any questions."

And so my visit to the brothel has ended.

I guess if the conversation with Dahlia was similar, then it's safe to say I didn't miss much.

Reactions: DMon1981

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I have gone to the brothel and tried the option to talk to the receptionist. The conversation has been rather short:

"Hey there cutie pie. Welcome to The Lucky Maiden"

"I am your host, Gina"

"Let me know if you have any questions."

And so my visit to the brothel has ended.

I guess if the conversation with Dahlia was similar, then it's safe to say I didn't miss much.
There was more with Dahlia. She'd explain a little bit about herself, she'd explain that the colour of her clothing indicates that she's a virgin, she'd explain that her species is super fertile. It's worth seeing just to get to know her a little better but it's not like you'd be hopelessly lost if you missed it.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes