Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a part of me thinks Airi should have had a longer talk with MC after he got married. to comfort her if nothing else. unlike the situation with Maya where they were both slaves and she understood the situation pretty easily. the guy she wanted to Marry for so long was gonna get married to another girl and although sad she did accept it kind of easily.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I like harem but the story reeks of NTR, combine that with the prostitution, rape, and blackmail tags this can go straight to the trash pile.
so no NTR happens whatsoever as far as i can tell. although there is ALOT of vulgar dialogue in general (especially what the antagonist says he was gonna do with Mc's girl if he got her.).

the rape so far is only done by MC and only with 1 of the prostitutes, but even then it's optional and its more if you click the anal option. but once again she's a prostitute/slave and it does mention a line waiting for her.

as for blackmail? i dont remember a sex scene where blackmail was the core of the scenario.

the MC treats his girls nice though. so theres that.:unsure:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
so no NTR happens whatsoever as far as I can tell. although there is ALOT of vulgar dialogue in general (especially what the antagonist says he was gonna do with Mc's girl if he got her.).

the rape so far is only done by MC and only with 1 of the prostitutes, but even then it's optional and it's more if you click the anal option. but once again she's a prostitute/slave and it does mention a line waiting for her.

as for blackmail? I don't remember a sex scene where blackmail was the core of the scenario.

the MC treats his girls nice though. so there's that.:unsure:
I have no idea what happens in the game because after reading the OP I was done with the game.

The overview suggests that the MC is a nobody and the bad guy is a noble so it will take time for the MC to be able to free his fiance and I'm not naive enough to think that said noble will have the fiance as his slave for weeks or months just for her to clean or cook for him so even if the NTR is not shown it probably still happens in the background.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: verzauberung

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
I have no idea what happens in the game because after reading the OP I was done with the game.

The overview suggests that the MC is a nobody and the bad guy is a noble so it will take time for the MC to be able to free his fiance and I'm not naive enough to think that said noble will have the fiance as his slave for weeks or months just for her to clean or cook for him so even if the NTR is not shown it probably still happens in the background.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No NTR onscreen nor offscreen.

Reactions: No name :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

nah i tried the game and it doesnt. there are laws/process before she becomes a slave. and in this game she never actually becomes the antagonists slave at all. The MC is the first and only person she sleeps with.

as far as ive gotten in the game the MC becomes a noble. although it is fairly kinetic.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
so no NTR happens whatsoever as far as i can tell. although there is ALOT of vulgar dialogue in general (especially what the antagonist says he was gonna do with Mc's girl if he got her.).

the rape so far is only done by MC and only with 1 of the prostitutes, but even then it's optional and its more if you click the anal option. but once again she's a prostitute/slave and it does mention a line waiting for her.

as for blackmail? i dont remember a sex scene where blackmail was the core of the scenario.

the MC treats his girls nice though. so theres that.:unsure:
Can we at least kill him? Torture if possible?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Story kinda lost me after the talk with Airis father and MC only punching him twice for the shit he pulled, instead of strangling him to death or at least break every bone he has. It's a very Ktoonish way to deal with actually revolting stuff...

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
I think the family will get what they deserve eventually. Killing the father would have been probably satisfying but would have also sealed Airi's fate.

Also, take into consideration that slavery is a fact of life in their society, so it's safe to assume it would give a different perspective on the premise. In a highly hyerarchical society, even getting away with punching someone with higher status is credible only because the father knows he's in the wrong and probably doesn't want to attract too much attention on his shady deal.

Last edited:

albinz

Jun 27, 2018
Haven't played it yet so take that into consideration for me not knowing about the plot ingame.
But I like the sound and the premise of it, sound promising and like it could be alot of fun.
Tho Im having trouble seeing this not having NTR in it, "enslaved by a vile noble as his newest concubine" just screams of an invite to go NTR on everything and having the noble guy doing all sorts of things to the girl before she gets rescued.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Haven't played it yet so take that into consideration for me not knowing about the plot ingame.
But I like the sound and the premise of it, sound promising and like it could be alot of fun.
Tho Im having trouble seeing this not having NTR in it, "enslaved by a vile noble as his newest concubine" just screams of an invite to go NTR on everything and having the noble guy doing all sorts of things to the girl before she gets rescued.
read previous comments...but in short nothing happens to her.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Erochaser

I liked the game, but there's a few points you should probably work on.

First, you really should rephrase the overview to emphasize the fact that the antagonist tries to enslave the bride-to-be, to alleviate possible concern about NTR. Some people won't even give this game a chance if you leave it as it is.

Another easy-to-fix problem, there are several occurrence of the use of "could care less" (which implies the character do care somewhat) where it should have been "couldn't care less" (which mean doesn't care at all). It's a small thing but it can bug some people a tad (yes that includes me xD).

Concerning the game in itself, there's a real issue at the moment when you get to the sandbox part. You have literally nothing to do but sleep/rest for several days, until an event occurs. That's bad design. Honestly when I got to that part, I thought there wasn't anymore more content in the release, until I got back to this thread.
A hint system would be really welcome, but you need to add something to do to pass the time in the first few days other than sitting with a thumb up your butt in your bedroom xD.

Lastly, the lewd scene could use some polish. It should be the reward the player get, proportionate to the task he had to do to get to the point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not easy to make good sex scene, and with a harem game such as this, it's easy to prioritise quantity over quality, and it's ok for some situations, but don't overlook the impact of a few well developed meaningful scenes.

Hope it will help you and best of luck with your game! :)

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
The biggest problem I see is the excessive time between events in the "open-world" part. Having to to sit through the same repeatable actions for weeks before anything new happens, with no indication of when it happens, is quite boring.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes