ELSanchez

Jul 3, 2018
well im at like day 61 right now
I think, while days have a factor, it seems that how many Credits you have can affect what events pop up, along with if you have triggered other events. Tbh, since there's no event/quest log it is really anyone's guess unless DEV wants to post a master list/walkthrough of what can be triggered in this release. Can either keep grinding and see what happens, or wait and see if clarification is provided.

asdf1347

Mar 18, 2021
The one rape scene I have in here I have even wondered if I should keep it in, or change/remove it even before releasing it here. Thoughts?
It would be strange to make a game which is themed around slaves and then only have consensual sex. Like the mood of the story does not fit the theme of the game. Not to mention that you also want to add sandbox elements which should allow for a little bit more gameplay diversity. So I would like to see the nonconsensual or rapey parts to be developed in more breadth and depth. This can also take a darker turn with lasting marks or scars from toying around with your slaves.

Reactions: jxd

ELSanchez

Jul 3, 2018
It would be strange to make a game which is themed around slaves and then only have consensual sex. Like the mood of the story does not fit the theme of the game. Not to mention that you also want to add sandbox elements which should allow for a little bit more gameplay diversity. So I would like to see the nonconsensual or rapey parts to be developed in more breadth and depth. This can also take a darker turn with lasting marks or scars from toying around with your slaves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ELSanchez

Jul 3, 2018
Am I missing something, or are you suppose to just rest through the first 16 days of the game?
At current moment, given how events are structured, this game, while interesting, is primarily a nap simulator off and on until you get a job. Then it's nap/go to work simulator with random events thrown in. lol

I like it, but dear lord there's a lot of napping...

In fact, down the line as the game progresses, if one of the LIs doesn't roast the MC for sleeping all the damn time in some side dialogue I am going to feel rather cheated.

Reactions: Burgh917

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
oh good, im not missing something obvious then.

A question regarding a lot of the chat in this thread, does NTR just refer to cheating?

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
If there was something to do with the downtime it would be better. A basic way for us to make money early sounds like a good idea. From what I have seen of the mc it would fit his personality to do so. Also little interactions with your wifus at home would be nice as well.

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
If there was something to do with the downtime it would be better. A basic way for us to make money early sounds like a good idea. From what I have seen of the mc it would fit his personality to do so. Also little interactions with your wifus at home would be nice as well.
i agree. or add an orphanage to volunteer at, like he did at the start of the story.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
oh good, im not missing something obvious then.

A question regarding a lot of the chat in this thread, does NTR just refer to cheating?
There's no NTR, it's straight up harem. The initial setting/motivation just has the vibes of it, which is triggering people's danger detectors.

Jan 7, 2021
The NTR feedback has been great, and again I do not plan on any. The one rape scene I have in here I have even wondered if I should keep it in, or change/remove it even before releasing it here. Thoughts?
Some people like it and some don't :coffee: If you want to write scenes that depict it then that's fine but don't force yourself to as it will just come across as lackluster and piss off both sides :LOL:

Same can be said about rape as some would be fine with it though you get more into the semantics of what NTR is :HideThePain: however as a safe guard have the player be able to rescue the girl before anyone else sticks it in. Too many fantasies about rescuing damsels in distress I guess however it it sells why question what works. You could also simply set up Options for what fetishes people would like, see Ravanger for an example, and use if statements to filter those out. Only thing is in follow up dialogue you have to take this into account else you get some whining about that happened and it just didn't show it. Attention to details helps improve the overall quality of the game in my opinion.

Navigation. OK. I was happy to see that I could build this type of navigation(again, I wanted to see what I could do with the Ren'py software). That being said, I am not sure I should have kept it this way (same goes for the simple currency system). I like telling stories and have wondered if I should take this into a more kinetic direction and simplify/nix the way navigation works and just focus on the story.
I didn't think the navigation was bad though it could be tweaked to make it more user friendly.

Some additional filler scenes and direction would help fill in the gaps.

Things like so you can put in some idle chatter would help keep the scenes fresher longer. Have these be overridden by important guide events like go to the Guild on X day to pick up work, maybe go to the Tavern on Y for supplies, and other hint messages to let the player know there are things to do in town.

Of course you could cut that out in favor of a more straight and narrow path like before the Open World section comes up. Both Standard VN and Open World have their pros and cons.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cokane0

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
A critique.
during a few of the sex scenes, the characters are at the bottom of the screen, being blocked by the dialog box. I know i can hide the box, but that is annoying to have to do repeatedly. centre the seen.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see you haven't played Scarlet Law. Slaves and no rapes and only consensual sex.

On the other hand, what you have described is a perfect definition of things that I prefer not to happen in my game. I think at the very least they should be optional.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
You should do what you want, and not what you think people might want. If you check, there are very successful games with the NTR tag in spite of the vocal crowd hating it on the forum.
or you just make it optional then everyone wins. i personally hate it with a passion but so long as i can avoid it ill download a game that has it

Reactions: Burgh917

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
I just got the twins and finished all that content is anything after that for content or is that all

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The NTR feedback has been great, and again I do not plan on any. The one rape scene I have in here I have even wondered if I should keep it in, or change/remove it even before releasing it here. Thoughts?
if its the one with the MC and the cocksleeve prostitute? honestly i think it's up to the player. if they're ok with their MC doing it then fine. they made the choice after all. about the only thing i'd change is just remove the lines about her having a line outside waiting for her. or the dialogue of the other guys in general. the brothel isnt a nice place for the most part. if anything hearing about that one noble girl with the other sisters on the BJ option makes me wanna add her and her sister to harem. but yeah i dont have anything against the MC having a darkside. although i might be considered vanilla i'm not THAT vanilla. who knows maybe i even want him to own the brothel at some point just so he can keep those girls to himself.:devilish:

Reactions: Erochaser
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes