Rex_mopserson

Feb 2, 2021
ist there a plan to involve rape/break with the owned slaves fluffy consensual sex with owned goods just feels wrong
and from the story so far they are even mostly "untrained" new goods that used to be humans a few days weeks ago
it total breaks the immersion

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Okay, a few humble requests, if the dev is interested in feedback. First, please drop the sandbox. Sandbox detracts from story, especially if it's grindy (and I can count on one hand how many are not grindy). If you're gonna keep it sandbox, please label that here somewhere.

I got the two girls home and I literally didn't know what to do next... now I'm reading here in this thread that it's nap time. It's early in development, I get it, but this is... unfortunate. Don't lose your momentum in the story with unclear game mechanics. I was ready to continue to be a white knight slaver and save the next girl from brothel life... not take another nap.

I advise "show not tell" - instead of pages of dialogue and black screen to set the stage, use more images. Show us the world.

Lewd animations are a bit rough, resolution-wise. Smoother outlines and less jaggies recommended.

I like the concept, stick with it if you want and if you're having fun.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm unless it's important to the story being able to decide the punishment of the criminals would be better then to let them choose. choices like that really give it a bit more satisfaction.

Edit: just got to the part where we find out Osian has daughters, a sister, and another slave he wants but hasnt gotten yet. this game is slowly becoming a Netori fans dream. wouldn't be against making him watch. i just really hate that dude:LOL:

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
I just saved the twin characters is there anymore content after that and there is a bug that has be repeat the miss in the village everytime i go to the guild hq every evening

Reactions: jxd and Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
yeah i got the same bug. and i also couldnt find anyhing beyond the twins.

soooooo i guess that means i got to the end for now?

as i said before the writing is on point. im curious what dev could do if they switched to daz cause for the most part i like this game. the story is linear and that's ok but i wouldnt mind more choice in regards to dealing with things.

regarding the free roam? i dont mind it as it is now. but considering the flow of the story its almost pointless. there's no stat building and and worst you have to grind for money a bit.

if i had to make a suggestion. it would be let the free roam feature be used to indulge in random things like the brothel or work. but instead give options to go free roam in between arcs. something like "do you want to continue the story or go free roam?"

the free roam events are somewhat limited at the moment. the main girls for example could have varying sex scenes that explor different fetishes. basically something to make us want to explore the free roam feature.

oh and adding different races to the harem would be nice. the dark elf and goblins(or was it an orc?) look interesting to me.

but yeah so far digging the story. good luck dev.

Last edited:

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I just saved the twin characters is there anymore content after that and there is a bug that has be repeat the miss in the village everytime i go to the guild hq every evening
Thank you for letting me know about that loop bug. Adding that to my list of things to fix. Luckily outside of super annoying I do not think it is game breaking, but could have been later.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I'm having a problem continuing the game after the trip to the halflings village. It keeps wanting to repeat the event by starting day 57 over again. The event ends on line 8946 i think or there abouts. If anyone smarter than me could lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I'm having a problem continuing the game after the trip to the halflings village. It keeps wanting to repeat the event by starting day 57 over again. The event ends on line 8946 i think or there abouts. If anyone smarter than me could lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated.
I have that issue on my list to fix and it should not be game breaking(just annoying). There is another trigger for the Twins event(Day 52 in the Guild during the evening, currently) there in the evening, but it comes first in terms of triggers and should not be affected by this bug. This trigger is for the second part of the Twins story, so if you have done that already then that is the current end.

Reactions: girdeyordo

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I have that issue on my list to fix and it should not be game breaking(just annoying). There is another trigger for the Twins event(Day 52 in the Guild during the evening, currently) there in the evening, but it comes first in terms of triggers and should not be affected by this bug. This trigger is for the second part of the Twins story, so if you have done that already then that is the current end.
Missed the twins somehow, maybe a reload at an earlier day will fix it. will give it a shot tomorrow, tired atm. thanks for the quick response. Love the game so far :)

ELSanchez

Jul 3, 2018

Guess I missed this one then. Never tripped for me. I'll cook up a fresh playthrough.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Erochaser I know you mention extensively in the very beginning of the game that you wish to receive any notes on grammar, punctuation, and typos... With respect:

I'm seeing significant typos even in that very text.
Before I go through it all, which I can and am happy to do so, would you prefer a simple list of lines and words/grammar fixes?
Or should I use UNREN and send you a script file with the corrections?

I don't want to start if there's already someone doing this to assist you...

Overall 'prologue' impression until the sandbox starts...

1. There are many narrations on black screen that should instead be either Koikatsu renders or perhaps custom photoshop artwork either behind the text or in place of it. Seeing so much black screen narration makes the overall prologue seem disjointed and incomplete.

I KNOW this is early game, but I would suggest either compile some renders and edit them in a split-screen style or slideshow... or... refine the narration to keep it simple.

2. That being said, I would suggest removing all the statements about how the game is developing. It delays the actual start of the game by 3 full minutes of reading. Perhaps have that as a separate thing in the "about" section of the game instead?

3. While I'm not sure what your level of expertise is in KK Studio... The animations have a very thin broken black outline around the characters. This is very simple to fix: Either remove the outline in Koikatsu Chara Studio settings or make it 2-3 x thicker. If you don't want a heavy black outline, make the outline color beige or brown or a softer color.

4. The lighting is bland and could use some deeper shading to give the characters presence and tone. Especially in a couple of places (the 'guy' who offers his slave when arriving back in town) - the shadows reveal how some poses may look right from the angle they were rendered but look weird when the shadow shows something is nowhere near touching.

5. The longer descriptions, conversations that take up 2-3 segments... Break those up more. Make it less like paragraphs of dialog. By doing so, you will give players a moment to blink, the characters a moment to breathe, and make it a bit less daunting to consume.

Again, if you wish me to send you some typo/punctuation/word-use corrections, let me know.

I like the game so far. With the right music (please try to avoid using Kevin MacLeod songs - as 99.99% of games tend to use the same 10 songs from his free library)... with the right mood music, this game could be awesome.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Erochaser I know you mention extensively in the very beginning of the game that you wish to receive any notes on grammar, punctuation, and typos... With respect:

I'm seeing significant typos even in that very text.
Before I go through it all, which I can and am happy to do so, would you prefer a simple list of lines and words/grammar fixes?
Or should I use UNREN and send you a script file with the corrections?

I don't want to start if there's already someone doing this to assist you...

Overall 'prologue' impression until the sandbox starts...

1. There are many narrations on black screen that should instead be either Koikatsu renders or perhaps custom photoshop artwork either behind the text or in place of it. Seeing so much black screen narration makes the overall prologue seem disjointed and incomplete.

I KNOW this is early game, but I would suggest either compile some renders and edit them in a split-screen style or slideshow... or... refine the narration to keep it simple.

2. That being said, I would suggest removing all the statements about how the game is developing. It delays the actual start of the game by 3 full minutes of reading. Perhaps have that as a separate thing in the "about" section of the game instead?

3. While I'm not sure what your level of expertise is in KK Studio... The animations have a very thin broken black outline around the characters. This is very simple to fix: Either remove the outline in Koikatsu Chara Studio settings or make it 2-3 x thicker. If you don't want a heavy black outline, make the outline color beige or brown or a softer color.

4. The lighting is bland and could use some deeper shading to give the characters presence and tone. Especially in a couple of places (the 'guy' who offers his slave when arriving back in town) - the shadows reveal how some poses may look right from the angle they were rendered but look weird when the shadow shows something is nowhere near touching.

5. The longer descriptions, conversations that take up 2-3 segments... Break those up more. Make it less like paragraphs of dialog. By doing so, you will give players a moment to blink, the characters a moment to breathe, and make it a bit less daunting to consume.

Again, if you wish me to send you some typo/punctuation/word-use corrections, let me know.

I like the game so far. With the right music (please try to avoid using Kevin MacLeod songs - as 99.99% of games tend to use the same 10 songs from his free library)... with the right mood music, this game could be awesome.
I appreciate any feedback on typos and such! Keep in mind I may not change all of them, but I will look into them(some people have sent me extensive lists already, lol, but someone else pointed out to me that it was for a certain character mainly and I am not going to change that...maybe tweak if I see it necessary). My KK Studio experience is considered beginner at best, thank you for that advice! I had no idea there was a setting like that. I have always been to afraid to touch any of the base settings. If there are any other settings I should look into, let me know. I am not looking for perfection from me(that is a trap I fell into years ago and still have issues with), but I do like making things look good.

I planned actually planned on removing the developmental portion of the start of the game this next patch because it seemed redundant to have it listed in multiple places. It was mainly there for me to remind me what I was doing during the early phases.

I have some music I can use and will get it implemented soon. Someone else helped me BIG time yesterday with some formatting and added a track for the title screen to show me what it could be like.

Some great advice and pointers here that I will definitely take to heart!

Reactions: girdeyordo

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I appreciate any feedback on typos and such! Keep in mind I may not change all of them, but I will look into them(some people have sent me extensive lists already, lol, but someone else pointed out to me that it was for a certain character mainly and I am not going to change that...maybe tweak if I see it necessary). My KK Studio experience is considered beginner at best, thank you for that advice! I had no idea there was a setting like that. I have always been to afraid to touch any of the base settings. If there are any other settings I should look into, let me know. I am not looking for perfection from me(that is a trap I fell into years ago and still have issues with), but I do like making things look good.

I planned actually planned on removing the developmental portion of the start of the game this next patch because it seemed redundant to have it listed in multiple places. It was mainly there for me to remind me what I was doing during the early phases.

I have some music I can use and will get it implemented soon. Someone else helped me BIG time yesterday with some formatting and added a track for the title screen to show me what it could be like.

Some great advice and pointers here that I will definitely take to heart!
Setting your shadow density higher will make a huge difference. It doesn't have to be this dark, and the overall shadow color can be any shade of grey you wish. Play around with those... see what you like.

Then there's character lighting to enhance the map and shadow angles:

1635462874691.png

Together these will make your apparently "flat" characters and environments have depth and tone.

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Ok, so I'm going to repeat a few things others have mentioned.

At this stage in development, there needs to be an event tracker. It really is basically a nap and grind simulator trying to figure out where to go to get events to trigger and only being able to rest multiple times a day to advance the time.

Secondly, shorten the amount of time for events to trigger. If an event tracker can't be added, then a shorter time between events will seemingly lessen the grind. Everybody hates grind. And even with an event tracker, shorten the time between events.

Third, these girls are my slaves/wives with whom I've had sex, if I see them around the house I should be able to sex them where they are. Also, I should be able to call girls to my room to sex them as well.

Fourthly, why did it take so long to be able to get a job? The MC desperately needs to make money but isn't afforded the opportunity for a while after free roam begins.

Personally, I don't mind sandbox games - at least the ones with minimal grind. But those usually have an event tracker/journal so I know what needs to be done and I'm not just doing the same routine every single in-game day.

All of my critiques aside, I find that this has an interesting story that I want to see more of. I'll definitely be following the development.

Reactions: firelord112
Nov 27, 2017
It have some problems but it was more than decent with the content for a first release... im impressed ... and I liked the story so far. Good game, buddy.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ist there a plan to involve rape/break with the owned slaves fluffy consensual sex with owned goods just feels wrong
and from the story so far they are even mostly "untrained" new goods that used to be humans a few days weeks ago
it total breaks the immersion
As long as it's something that can be completely avoided.

Third, these girls are my slaves/wives with whom I've had sex, if I see them around the house I should be able to sex them where they are. Also, I should be able to call girls to my room to sex them as well.
I like if the sex is completely consensual, but not if it's forced.

I will honestly only use consensual sex options and avoid anything that looks minimally rape.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I am at day 62 and the twin's event never appear for me my last event is the Cretel one
Sorry, this was bad planning on event triggers on my part and not having any documentation somewhere available to tell people this. I wanted them spread out... and went overboard. By a lot. The first event should trigger on day 70 when you go to sleep. I am changing all of the triggers to happen now within the first 30(ish) days since no one wants a sleeping simulator, lol.

Also I will be having a simple walk through in game implemented that will reflect these changes to the days that events trigger.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes