Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Whenever I have sex with Maya, the framerate tanks, but it didn't do that with Airi. Does anyon else have this problem or is it my computer being a piece of shit?
I just tested it out on the build I am working on now and I am not getting any framerate issues. I will admit that the scene is not well done and sometime in the future(not sure when, they are not high priority) they will be replaced with newer ones that look a little bit better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
Looks fine, I like how she looks and the scene itself, it just seems that my computer is a piece of shit and the scenes with her break it for some reason.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
From The Eclipse [v0.1.2] [Erochaser]

Original PC : 1.48 GB
Original Mac : 1.44 GB

Compressed PC (337 MB) : Mega
Compressed Mac (303 MB) : Mega

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.
Links for PC have been removed by Mega, need to re-upload them please.

Reactions: Erochaser
Jan 7, 2021
I just tested it out on the build I am working on now and I am not getting any framerate issues. I will admit that the scene is not well done and sometime in the future(not sure when, they are not high priority) they will be replaced with newer ones that look a little bit better.
Could be the default renderer Ren'Py picked.

If on Windows they can try switching to ' angle2 ' which is DirectX.
Some older cards don't play well with OpenGL

Another dev found by restricting Auto Save the game wouldn't save multiple times during a video loop.

AdmKnives

Jul 30, 2019
That Talia event had my dick diamonds, seeing a character laid low by their own hubris and arrogance. Looking forward to the next update.

Jun 21, 2021
If you're planning on a pregnancy scenario, would it go by quickly over a few weeks or a few months? Would we quickly jump to the third-trimester, or will this happen gradually? Would the baby be born right away or is there a labor process, and would we see the delivery?

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
If you're planning on a pregnancy scenario, would it go by quickly over a few weeks or a few months? Would we quickly jump to the third-trimester, or will this happen gradually? Would the baby be born right away or is there a labor process, and would we see the delivery?
It will be from chapter to chapter, gradually progressing as you advance. Pay no mind to the days in game, since they have no bearing on how the story progresses starting with Chapter 2.

As far as labor and birth, it will not be instant, it will be an event. As far as seeing it? I am not planning on showing the actual birth. I have no idea on how to go about making it look decent and not just like some kid clipping out of it's mother. I also do not really have an interest in showing it fully. I will not rule it out though, and we are still many patches away from any kind of birth. The event will probably take place from the MC's point of view while in the delivery room at an angle that will make it easier for me to simulate the event.

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
I just released v0.1.3 last week on Patreon. However in the next week or so I will be releasing it public. Normally I have a month gap between Patreon release and public, but with the game being so new, and being a holiday month, I have decided to release it a little early.
Cool!
TYWM for the Xmas present.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
wait i bet i know the story without playing....he runs to safe her but never achieves it,the nearer he comes the further she goes until anytime in future he gets her but she isn´t anymore his old love but a corrupted sexslave BUT he himself is the same after all this time he is the same corrupted and a sow....blablabla....nevermind but nope

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
wait i bet i know the story without playing....he runs to safe her but never achieves it,the nearer he comes the further she goes until anytime in future he gets her but she isn´t anymore his old love but a corrupted sexslave BUT he himself is the same after all this time he is the same corrupted and a sow....blablabla....nevermind but nope

fortunately you are wrong

Emelie

May 20, 2021
I downloaded from MediaFire and the zip was labelled 0.1.3, but the folder inside is labelled 0.1.2
Can you double check if that's just a mislabel of that folder or if it's the previous version? No detailed changelog yet so I can't check through to see if I have all the events or anything.
It had chapter 2 and I found 2 major events:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 00M0R1

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I downloaded from MediaFire and the zip was labelled 0.1.3, but the folder inside is labelled 0.1.2
Can you double check if that's just a mislabel of that folder or if it's the previous version? No detailed changelog yet so I can't check through to see if I have all the events or anything.
It had chapter 2 and I found 2 major events:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IT should be the correct one. For whatever reason I too noticed that they were being named 0.1.2. I will double check to make sure that they are the right versions.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Good until that sandbox part starts. Why add tons of buttons that do nothing? Just go to the next content automatically.
Starting with v0.1.4 there will be an option to skip the first part all together and go straight to Chapter 2 (this will extend to other chapters as well). Once you get to chapter 2 then the content can be taken at your own pace... no having to wait for a certain day to pass, just trigger the event (choices marked in blue) and once done another event will trigger or the current one will be able to be continued. Certain choices will be in certain areas, so a little searching around will be necessary.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes