Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hey Ero I think I vaguely recall you mentioning you were going to be significantly shortening the triggers for events so we wouldn't have to wait 60 days or w/e it was for everything. Is that going to affect old saves at all, like should we probably start from the beginning or are we good?
Really excited for this update anyway, probably my favourite illusion based game atm.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is pretty good, the interface could definitely use a bit of polish but the characters are great, the girls are pretty (it's great to see plenty of slim girls who aren't underaged) and the story is interesting. Though while it's satisfying to get one over on the evil scumbags, after doing it so often I'd be terrified that they would get serious and devote their full attention to getting revenge.
Also it would be nice to have some generic scenes with more of the girls, I believe that right now there's only one with Maya in the evening, all the others once the story scenes are over there's nothing else there.

Reactions: Erochaser

frode333

May 16, 2017
"IT should be the correct one. For whatever reason I too noticed that they were being named 0.1.2. I will double check to make sure that they are the right versions."

so is it the right version ?

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Hey Ero I think I vaguely recall you mentioning you were going to be significantly shortening the triggers for events so we wouldn't have to wait 60 days or w/e it was for everything. Is that going to affect old saves at all, like should we probably start from the beginning or are we good?
Really excited for this update anyway, probably my favourite illusion based game atm.
It should not affect old saves. If it does, please let me know! It did not affect any of the old saves that I used when testing the game.

Edit: OK, I was wrong, it will affect old save files! I forgot about a certain counter that I had to fix and I did not take old files into consideration. I apologize for the confusion and frustration this may have caused. There will be a "chapter skip" option in the next release. Though I am now going to have to test it out a bunch once I am done with the scenes that I am working on for a new event.

So if you are having issues with an old save file, it is best to start clean. Again, sorry for this over sight.

Last edited:

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
"IT should be the correct one. For whatever reason I too noticed that they were being named 0.1.2. I will double check to make sure that they are the right versions."

so is it the right version ?
Sorry, yes, if you got to chapter 2 it is 100% the right one.

Reactions: frode333

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
This is pretty good, the interface could definitely use a bit of polish but the characters are great, the girls are pretty (it's great to see plenty of slim girls who aren't underaged) and the story is interesting. Though while it's satisfying to get one over on the evil scumbags, after doing it so often I'd be terrified that they would get serious and devote their full attention to getting revenge.
Also it would be nice to have some generic scenes with more of the girls, I believe that right now there's only one with Maya in the evening, all the others once the story scenes are over there's nothing else there.
Thank you! The interface was me not knowing anything about Ren'py and watching videos on how code works, and then hand crafted trial and error...mainly error.

As far as other generic events, there should be one with Airi as well, and I am actually working on putting more in as I finish up the story events each month, though I may focus a release on just little side events because I feel that they are sorely lacking in availability.

Oh, and don't worry about the villains... too much ;).

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
how to trigger chapter 2 to make sure i have the right version of the game since the mega version is still showing up at 1.2

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sorry, yes, if you got to chapter 2 it is 100% the right one.
Sorry but how do we know it's chapter 2? I finished the twins events (I think, I had sex with Madeline anyway) and nothing's happened yet after probably close to a week of cycling through everything

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
Sorry but how do we know it's chapter 2? I finished the twins events (I think, I had sex with Madeline anyway) and nothing's happened yet after probably close to a week of cycling through everything
i read erochaser's comment further up saying if u get chapter 2 its the right version

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i read erochaser's comment further up saying if u get chapter 2 its the right version
Ya I saw that but I've seen no indication whether or not I'm on chapter 2 so I'm wondering how we can either tell if we are or how to trigger it if we aren't.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well I'm guessing my save is borked or I'm somehow missing content or something because all I've got there for choices is "Airie" "Harem Wing" and "Rest".

Emelie

May 20, 2021
I had played on a previous version where the Kylie progress counter could reach 4. The "Continue!" button specifically checks (among other conditions) if that counter is 3 to show up. I assume this might be the issue a lot of people have that requires starting a new game, I used unren to enable console and manually decreased it. If you don't want to do that of course, the new lower day counters look like they'd let you quite easily get back to where you were from a new game with a little skip speed so it shouldn't be a hassle :)

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I had played on a previous version where the Kylie progress counter could reach 4. The "Continue!" button specifically checks (among other conditions) if that counter is 3 to show up. I assume this might be the issue a lot of people have that requires starting a new game, I used unren to enable console and manually decreased it. If you don't want to do that of course, the new lower day counters look like they'd let you quite easily get back to where you were from a new game with a little skip speed so it shouldn't be a hassle :)
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I thought I fixed this, but I may have missed something. I am going to check my copy as well to make sure I uploaded the correct one.

A clean playthrough should not have this same issue, but we all know we hate starting over in some games lol.

edit: Yes, I am pretty sure now thinking back that I forgot to put in an adjustment to Kylie's progress for old saves. There was an extra needless point that I removed(that caused this issue to begin with, a Patron pointed it out after release) and old save files would not account for this. Starting clean for now would be your best bet. In the next release there is an option to skip the opening chapter all together and I am eventually(not sure when) going to rewrite the coding for entire first chapter to flow like the chapters going forward.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes