Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks Erochaser I skipped some more days and the event started.
Apart from the time between the events I really liked the game.
There's a good amount of content and the mc is a good guy.
I'm hoping for more soon and wish you a lot of success

Reactions: Erochaser

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
This game seems to be a Kinetic prologue visual novel that ends with a Sandbox gameplay that requires 5-7 "days" of sleeping between repeat conversations. I'm 3 weeks in and the lack of any opportunity to make money makes it unplayable.

I suggest making it less of a "WTF DO I DO NOW?" type game and more of a kinetic situation or at least have conversations that hint at what needs to be done/where to go.

Reactions: JokerSF

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The concept seems great. Its like missing one or 2 tags that I enjoy but every game shouldn't have every tag.
If you could make an attractive black female, I think she would fit into the game at least for a few scene.
I'm not asking for inclusion or some BS, I just like some chocolate loving.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
You should do what you want, and not what you think people might want. If you check, there are very successful games with the NTR tag in spite of the vocal crowd hating it on the forum.
Most people do not want to be Cuckholded that is why people do not like NTR BUUUUTTTTT if you can Cuckhold someone else that is another story.

1. No one touches the protagonist fiance unless its a unhappy ending. AKA game over
2. You can claim sharing is NTR but with approval
3. But what about the vile noble???? Lets give him a name, wife, mother, daughter and even a sister. Lets cuckhold the vile noble with every single female family member he has. Yes please.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
this game needs a event tracker. i just got to free roam but have no idea what to do
I'm on the same boat, adding a event tracker under the money counter would do wonders. as for the days or the fact that the game drags itself for too long the dev could come up with extra stuff to happen inbetween the main events so the MC could get some dosh to spend or hoard, the game is "new" so to speak but i believe there are ways to add in chances for random stuff to happen in the game that aren't on set days where main events are bound to happen.
Sorry, this was bad planning on event triggers on my part and not having any documentation somewhere available to tell people this. I wanted them spread out... and went overboard. By a lot. The first event should trigger on day 70 when you go to sleep. I am changing all of the triggers to happen now within the first 30(ish) days since no one wants a sleeping simulator, lol.

Also I will be having a simple walk through in game implemented that will reflect these changes to the days that events trigger.
Interesting on the walkthrough kind of like a event tracker but i believe you want to make your game a bit of a sandbox simulator no? think of possible events with certain outcomes that can be repeated like those radiant quests on oblivion, if anything they fill in the time since on the main description you do note that there are side stories in the game and part of me thinks that these long days for main events to trigger were made with such things in mind, also see if it's possible to sleep through days rather than rest between the hours.
Oh and about the rape scene, i'd say keep it granted you want to give inclination to the MC, which is hinted at the start of the game with that whole virginity thing.

Phantamous

Sep 26, 2021
I must say, everyone here saying there is no NTR in this game is just plain wrong.

So Dude and Dudett love each other, get engaged, are separated by force due to ancient slavery laws but Dude manages to save Dudett before she *bred*. So yes, no NTR here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
This game desperately needs some kind of quest log/hint system. I'm 40+ days in and I still have no money. 99% of my time has been spent resting and checking every location praying that an event pops up. I still don't know why the game has sandbox elements if the story is going to be most kinetic anyway.

Reactions: JokerSF

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
This game desperately needs some kind of quest log/hint system. I'm 40+ days in and I still have no money. 99% of my time has been spent resting and checking every location praying that an event pops up. I still don't know why the game has sandbox elements if the story is going to be most kinetic anyway.
I haven't played the game yet but I have had a few games which have made money a problem.
Unless money is meant to be very strict(which is very few games, counting every dollar/gold for balancing) then the game should give some type of indicators how to make money. I'm agreeing with you(but have not played it yet).

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
How do you earn money and when do you start? I've been sleeping for more than a week without being able to do anything because I don't have money: S

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
How do you earn money and when do you start? I've been sleeping for more than a week without being able to do anything because I don't have money: S
You will recieve a option to work at the tavern for 500 dosh after a week or so, if you had sex with bonnie in the prologue you can buy her as a slave for 500 at the auction house.
Erochaser, Is there a bug with the Talia event? Any day past day 53 will bug out, by evening when visiting the guild HQ the event where eli asks you to go to the village will replay and talia won't be added to the household at all and you can even replay the event whenever.
Also you can't "leave" whenever you click on the menu at the brothel kind of making you waste your money with any of the options.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
You will recieve a option to work at the tavern for 500 dosh after a week or so, if you had sex with bonnie in the prologue you can buy her as a slave for 500 at the auction house.
Erochaser, Is there a bug with the Talia event? Any day past day 53 will bug out, by evening when visiting the guild HQ the event where eli asks you to go to the village will replay and talia won't be added to the household at all and you can even replay the event whenever.
Also you can't "leave" whenever you click on the menu at the brothel kind of making you waste your money with any of the options.
To open up being able to work at the tavern you have to have done the Kylie event.

Yes, there is a bug with the Talia event that I am eliminating in the next release. It is not game breaking, but annoying. Keep in mind on next release the triggers will also be much closer together (within the first 30 days or so of game play), so not as much sleeping will be required. I currently am actually adding her to the house now for next release.

I will look at the brothel menu too, thanks! Should be an easy fix.

Reactions: girdeyordo and jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
To open up being able to work at the tavern you have to have done the Kylie event.

Yes, there is a bug with the Talia event that I am eliminating in the next release. It is not game breaking, but annoying. Keep in mind on next release the triggers will also be much closer together (within the first 30 days or so of game play), so not as much sleeping will be required. I currently am actually adding her to the house now for next release.

I will look at the brothel menu too, thanks! Should be an easy fix.

I have a bug on day 52, I loop with the talia event, is there more content after that? or is it all for now?

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I have a bug on day 52, I loop with the talia event, is there more content after that? or is it all for now?
Yes. There is another event that triggers on day 70 (again, sorry, this is being fixed too to be better). That should be the last one, aside from optional content(Kathy).

Reactions: girdeyordo and jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Yes. There is another event that triggers on day 70 (again, sorry, this is being fixed too to be better). That should be the last one, aside from optional content(Kathy).
If you are going to change the dates and that, it would be good if you enable some way for those of us who already passed the 70th a way to return days before so as not to miss the events or have to start from 0: D

Last edited:

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
If you are going to change the dates and that, it would be good if you enable some way for those of us who already passed the 70th a way to return days before so as not to miss the events or have to start from 0: D
Those are just initial trigger dates. Once you pass the day then the event can trigger at anytime past that. So if you miss a trigger on day 3 and you are on day 137 the event will still trigger.

Reactions: girdeyordo

GGGamingRP

Oct 19, 2020
Hey, heads up i'm probably the 30th person to say this but you need to add the sandbox tag. I played all the way through the beginning until the sandbox portion which annoyed me since there isn't a sandbox tag. I personally don't like sandbox, but I'm not one of those people that will go on annoying dialogue about it. If you can add the sandbox tag. thx good luck with the game. Erochaser

Reactions: LGM

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
Whenever I have sex with Maya, the framerate tanks, but it didn't do that with Airi. Does anyon else have this problem or is it my computer being a piece of shit?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes