tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I noted in the dev notes that NTR is not currently planned. After a while if people want it, maybe(and that is a hard), though a lot of people don't really like it.
The guy saying there are succesful ntr games is not wrong, there indeed are some but they are less than 5 in top 50 and they have one thing in common, which is they were all planned to be ntr from the start.
Most people that hate ntr will not care about it much if it is completely avoidable (as in doesn't happen at all in the story instead of "you skip but it still happens)
If you're going to add ntr (honestly "maybe" is not good enough since this is a pretty sensitive subject on the forums) you better do it sooner rather than later because it's even worse if you do it somewhere along the middle of the road, because that always ends in disaster and is guaranteed to backfire.

Now aside of judging it from more neutral side, i'll add my own personal (and biased) opinion towards the topic.
Ntr does NOT belong in a harem game and completely defeats the purpose of it.

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of content for a first release. Personally I would wish some of the girls were a tad more submissive (since the whole theme is slavery), but all in all, pretty enjoyable.

There is some work to be done on the pacing of the events though, I found myself just resting a lot, to try and see if there were more events.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
You should add no NTR in description rather than developer note the thing is ntr fans can enjoy every game but non ntr fans can't play ntr game just for a one ntr scene it will go straight to the block list

• Angry
Reactions: flaweddd

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Thanks for the feedback so far, everyone! Again this was all made to see if I could use the software and what I could do with it. I'll be looking at shortening time between events for better pacing so there not so much down time between them.

The NTR feedback has been great, and again I do not plan on any. The one rape scene I have in here I have even wondered if I should keep it in, or change/remove it even before releasing it here. Thoughts?

Navigation. OK. I was happy to see that I could build this type of navigation(again, I wanted to see what I could do with the Ren'py software). That being said, I am not sure I should have kept it this way (same goes for the simple currency system). I like telling stories and have wondered if I should take this into a more kinetic direction and simplify/nix the way navigation works and just focus on the story.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The one rape scene I have in here I have even wondered if I should keep it in, or change/remove it even before releasing it here. Thoughts?
I think that such scenes should be avoidable in a harem game with romance. In my case, if the MC does a rape, to a LI or any other character, and it cannot be avoided if you follow her path, then, I prefer to be able to avoid that LI. In case of not being able to avoid the character, then I would have no interest in the game.

For my part if that scene disappears from the game I will not miss it.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Navigation. OK. I was happy to see that I could build this type of navigation(again, I wanted to see what I could do with the Ren'py software). That being said, I am not sure I should have kept it this way (same goes for the simple currency system). I like telling stories and have wondered if I should take this into a more kinetic direction and simplify/nix the way navigation works and just focus on the story.
A sandbox game is harder to make, since there are additional considerations to take into account, like pacing, balancing the potential grind, developing independant story arcs for each character, etc...
You could potentially take an "alternative" approach, tell your story in a kinetic novel way, but with some moment with free roam where the player can interact with the girls, go to the brothel or whatnot, and a simple objective to continue on with the kinetic story when he wants to.

Sandbox tends to detract from the storytelling, having casual interactions left and right without a real continuity between them. Probably not the best way to go if you want to focus on that aspect, and certainly not the easiest if you're not yet experienced with game creation tools ^^

Reactions: Erochaser

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Thanks for the feedback so far, everyone! Again this was all made to see if I could use the software and what I could do with it. I'll be looking at shortening time between events for better pacing so there not so much down time between them.

The NTR feedback has been great, and again I do not plan on any. The one rape scene I have in here I have even wondered if I should keep it in, or change/remove it even before releasing it here. Thoughts?

As many others said above me , I tend to avoid games with NTR , it would be nice if the game doesn't have any NTR but its your game try to be clear about it , don't want unwanted surprises in the middle .
And like NTR some ( Not all ) players hate Sandbox games like myself which are grind with maps , free roam , specific
timings for specific activity with a lot of bugs .It would be nice if it is a kinetic VN / VN with choices .

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
So far the game seems fun. The one issue that i have is that at the start there is a lot of time skipping to get events to pop. I mean it takes about 9 days resting multiple tiems a day to get an event that starts to progress the story, then you ahve to skip more time for the next event as there isn't mush to be done at the start. it would help a lot if there was an option that allowed you to skip directly to the next day to speed up having to pass multiple days. Again i like the game so far jsut a bit tedious.

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
Story with a few meaningful choices a.k.a different routes is the best direction.:D

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
So far the game seems fun. The one issue that i have is that at the start there is a lot of time skipping to get events to pop. I mean it takes about 9 days resting multiple tiems a day to get an event that starts to progress the story, then you ahve to skip more time for the next event as there isn't mush to be done at the start. it would help a lot if there was an option that allowed you to skip directly to the next day to speed up having to pass multiple days. Again i like the game so far jsut a bit tedious.
Yeah I am going to be making it so that all current content will be able to be completed within the first 30 days (does that sound more reasonable?). Looking back at how I have these longs gaps I should have known better, since I have played several games with this same issue, and yet I caused this same issue. I am currently thinking of ideas on how to go more kinetic for story in the future, while allowing some navigation in between these segments.

ELSanchez

Jul 3, 2018
So...after MC's first mission to the halfling village if you go to the guild HQ it tries to send you there again. *EDIT* it continues to do so, so I am guessing this is either the end of planned content, or my MC is still too much of a poor to trigger it. I am also not seeing any evidence of Talia in the house. I am assuming this is a whoops?

*Edit in Spoiler*

Last edited:

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
is there anything after you get married and after you buy the cat girl
There's at least another marriage and a long event where you do your first actual work as the trade ambassador. This is as far as I've gotten, but I suspect there's more since I've yet to run into any twins yet.

Yeah I am going to be making it so that all current content will be able to be completed within the first 30 days (does that sound more reasonable?). Looking back at how I have these longs gaps I should have known better, since I have played several games with this same issue, and yet I caused this same issue. I am currently thinking of ideas on how to go more kinetic for story in the future, while allowing some navigation in between these segments.
I think the best option would be to scale down the days in between events, maybe add a notification in the bedroom to alert players if an event is ready, and adding an event tracker. I feel that going too kinetic could limit your possibilities when adding future content. It's not like a windfall can conveniently drop a pile of money into MC's lap every time there's a need for resources or a new slave to buy save.

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
There's at least another marriage and a long event where you do your first actual work as the trade ambassador. This is as far as I've gotten, but I suspect there's more since I've yet to run into any twins yet.

I think the best option would be to scale down the days in between events, maybe add a notification in the bedroom to alert players if an event is ready, and adding an event tracker. I feel that going too kinetic could limit your possibilities when adding future content. It's not like a windfall can conveniently drop a pile of money into MC's lap every time there's a need for resources or a new slave to buy save.
i just got past the second marriage so there still more after that how many days do i have to go

ELSanchez

Jul 3, 2018
i just got past the second marriage so there still more after that how many days do i have to go
Like a week-ish. There are a couple additional events, but either it ends after your first "mission", there's an error, or i'm just unlucky and my game has decided that I get to live out halfling groundhog day.

Reactions: dinopara
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes