Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
English needs some work. Trying to re-read sentences gets annoying. Biggest issue, is reading all of the dialogue but feeling nothing for any of the characters. Also dumping you straight into the sandbox portion is really jarring. No warning just hallway. Not to mention the navigation is awful.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
The game has an interesting premise, but I'm not a fan of games where the MC's dick is smaller than the others. but maybe I'll play just for the story.

Reactions: Leonave

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
The game has an interesting premise, but I'm not a fan of games where the MC's dick is smaller than the others. but maybe I'll play just for the story.
He's still well cocked with a 19cm dick! (7,48031in)

But don't worry, I understand your reluctance.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not a fan either but there is such a thing as being ridiculously too big.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Not a fan either but there is such a thing as being ridiculously too big.
He's still well cocked with a 19cm dick! (7,48031in)

But don't worry, I understand your reluctance.
I have nothing against monstrous cock I like it but I also dislike it. However, if a game is kind of focused only on the MC, I don't like to see people with a dick bigger than his, as it is not an NTR, there is no reason for the dick of others to be bigger than the MC's. But as I say the story and characters so far are too good to pass up. I just don't like the comments where in these games they say that the MC's stick is big and there are others with bigger sticks, that breaks all my excitement with the game. A good example is the Fetish Locator several women say that the MC's dick is huge but they know there are people with a bigger one than his. But I only play for the fetish that the game has and for the female characters.

Aug 28, 2018
Wonderful game so far... kind of disappointed though, seems just as the PLOT THICKENS it goes SHABAM! and that is the end of all the extravagant journeys we get to witness... Yet again we are blue balled into another waiting period but I can't complain. Good quality, great options/exploration. Would love to see more and can't wait. I see a few negative comments in here in regards to some of the choices that can be made and all I can tell you're whiny soul is choose the opposite choice!! That's what the author did is let you pick what you want to see! Sheesh.... Anyways great game and keep up the good work.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Wonderful game so far... kind of disappointed though, seems just as the PLOT THICKENS it goes SHABAM! and that is the end of all the extravagant journeys we get to witness... Yet again we are blue balled into another waiting period but I can't complain. Good quality, great options/exploration. Would love to see more and can't wait. I see a few negative comments in here in regards to some of the choices that can be made and all I can tell you're whiny soul is choose the opposite choice!! That's what the author did is let you pick what you want to see! Sheesh.... Anyways great game and keep up the good work.
Thanks a million!

If you liked this game so much, don't hesitate to let us know in the ratings!

I'm still working on it every day!

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
It's too small but you have to click on the sign at the end of the hallway, I'll change that for the next update.

Censored, you have to download the incest patch...
thanks. So i using incest patch from the very beginning and it hasn't change since

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
thanks. So i using incest patch from the very beginning and it hasn't change since
I was confused too at first when using the incest patch. But as the story goes on, it makes a lot of sense. This is a bitch who treats MC like a dog and gets annoyed by MC calling her first name.

In the very first scene when MC wakes up in the hospital, she straight up denies being his sister and says they were only brought up together, yeah, she is just that bitchy. I hope MC will get back at her somehow in the future.:cool:

Reactions: DeathAl

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I was confused too at first when using the incest patch. But as the story goes on, it makes a lot of sense. This is a bitch who treats MC like a dog and gets annoyed by MC calling her first name.

In the very first scene when MC wakes up in the hospital, she straight up denies being his sister and says they were only brought up together, yeah, she is just that bitchy. I hope MC will get back at her somehow in the future.:cool:
Or she is just tsundere sister. I don't have any problems with the way she acted

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes