Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Damn! I wonder who are the futas among the women.
Maybe the teacher, the mom or the bitchy sister (why not the 3 of them? :) )

- The teacher: it would make her punishments at school *cough* interesting.

- The mom: maybe she was in a forbidden relationship with the MC, before the amnesia. Now she's ashamed and takes some distance.

- The sister: all the tsundere acts because she's afraid of the MC's reaction after knowing the truth.

My imagination runs wild!

Hey Leonave, if the mom and the sister aren't futas, could they appeared as ones in wet dreams ?
In a dream, it doesn't count, right ? :D

Last edited:

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Damn! I wonder who are the futas among the women.
Maybe the teacher, the mom or the bitchy sister (why not the 3 of them? :) )

- The teacher: it would make her punishments at school *cough* interesting.

- The mom: maybe she was in a forbidden relationship with the MC, before the amnesia. Now she's ashamed and take some distance.

- The sister: all the tsundere acts because she's afraid of the MC's reaction after knowing the truth.

My imagination runs wild!

Hey leonave, if the mom and the sister aren't futas, could they appeared as ones in wet dreams ?
In a dream, it doesn't count, right ? :D
In game, one futa is openly discovered and I put some clue for another one...

And yes, a dream doesn't count and it can be interesting... Hehehehe.... :sneaky:

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Rory Smith
You know the polite terms, it's not there just for ornament.
For example say thank you when we answer your questions (and given how it was worded I would not have bothered to answer).
And I'm not going to say anything about putting on a faceplam because the answer to your question wasn't what you wanted.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Frozen Past [v0.03]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Frozen Past [v0.03]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Frozen Past [v0.02]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Frozen Past [v0.02]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-07-08
Version: 0.03

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonave

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Love the themes in the game, and the writing/render quality is pretty good too. It's criminally short but that's understandable considering how early it is inn development. I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure :)

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Rory Smith
You know the polite terms, it's not there just for ornament.
For example say thank you when we answer your questions (and given how it was worded I would not have bothered to answer).
And I'm not going to say anything about putting on a faceplam because the answer to your question wasn't what you wanted.
I admit that I hesitated a long time before answering, but the facepalm is the cherry on the cake... :whistle:

Sera Zios

Nov 26, 2017
Great graphics, too bad there are not many h-scenes yet. I like the setting and the story and I hope there are many updates in the future :)

Reactions: felipons

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have to say, story could be intriguing in a dark cyberpunk way, interested in how the story will go. Some pretty hard subjects though if do not like those, but do fit the dystopian settings and some nice humor as well. Not sure if current sex scenes besides the hard one at end add anything to the story though yet. Looking forward to get more background information about MC and his family in next update. For whoever made the incest patch, it refers a lot to landlady and MS and MRS Short.

Is it just me or did the shooter in those flashes look a lot like the sister? Also the way she says it was his stupidity that led to his accident did not sound suspicious at all. She knows for sure why it happened even if she was not the shooter.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
In game, one futa is openly discovered and I put some clue for another one...

And yes, a dream doesn't count and it can be interesting... Hehehehe.... :sneaky:
The first one is obvious, I am not sure about the other one, could it be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only clue I got is this and it's rather vague, perhaps intentionally:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes