phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I haven't seen polygraphs featured in a plot point for quite some time. I don't think they've ever been admitted in a court of law to verify testimony. I'm not even sure they get used much to grant people access to sensitive work any more. There they were used more to have the "operator" get a feel for the subject while subjecting them to a stressful distraction and to maybe get some dirt about something totally unrelated to the matter at hand from a slip up while the subject's guard is down. An organization probably gets more out of finding out whether the subject willingly volunteers for a polygraph or whether they put up a fight about it.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You're not the only one who say that to me...

I'm actually thinking about remove the sandbox but at start, I wanted an immersive exploration to be aware of the environnement.
I like Sandbox, lot of buttons and clicky things....:)

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
You're not the only one who say that to me...

I'm actually thinking about remove the sandbox but at start, I wanted an immersive exploration to be aware of the environnement.
Im not a massive fan of sanbox myself but it can be ok if used right, the problem here is that all the rooms are empty except the one where you advance the story in. You could add things to the empty rooms or a quick "teleport" menu to fix the sandbox.

Reactions: Edrick23

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I'm liking the story of the game so far, but why I need to change clothes or take bath? Feels a waste of time by adding unnecessary clicking.

do3c

Dec 13, 2019
Download Source: nopy.to
Win-Defender Data Base: 08.07.2021
FrozenPast32.exe > Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AAB8

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes