phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Interesting.... And here I thought the concept of placing the meat between two slices of bread was an invention to allow consumption with just one's hands without causing a mess.

I ate my croque monsieur and my club sandwich this very evening with my fork and my knife dude...

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Interesting.... And here I thought the concept of placing the meat between two slices of bread was an invention to allow consumption with just one's hands without causing a mess.
Like everyone can be wrong...

Olafsan

Nov 7, 2019
This is really cool integration of a futa in VN :love: Good Luck with your project (I will definitely wait for the continuation ;)).

Reactions: Leonave

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
This is really cool integration of a futa in VN :love: Good Luck with your project (I will definitely wait for the continuation ;)).
Thanks for your kind words!
I worked hard on the background music too, and went to great lengths to make it suitable and varied.

Reactions: Olafsan

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Like everyone can be wrong...
If you update Ren'Py to the latest version that will fix anti virus programs from detecting a virus. Ren'Py changed something with the executable to stop that from happening.

Also I am having an issue with the game almost every scene has this background: screenshot0001.png

I go to Rachel's house find something, hear a glass breaking sound and go peak on her, I only see that background and the text that is being spoken. None of the characters show up.

Went to school happened in the principals office as well. Happened at Mrs. Shorts place as well. The only thing that would show up is when a movie was played. So I saw the dream sequence but not Mrs. Short when she woke me up. So the bathroom movie but not the inside of the bathroom. Instead I saw the background image of the one I uploaded here.

And I think I know who the futa is now, maybe :unsure:. Unless of course you already revealed who it is and I just couldn't see the scene then my opinion of who it is moot now.

Olafsan

Nov 7, 2019
Thanks for your kind words!
I worked hard on the background music too, and went to great lengths to make it suitable and varied.
Ye, the music turned out to be atmospheric, not annoying and adhering to the same style :) So far, I like everything: this is a really interesting project, and I do not understand the criticism directed towards it :cautious:

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
If you update Ren'Py to the latest version that will fix anti virus programs from detecting a virus. Ren'Py changed something with the executable to stop that from happening.

Also I am having an issue with the game almost every scene has this background: View attachment 1287807

I go to Rachel's house find something, hear a glass breaking sound and go peak on her, I only see that background and the text that is being spoken. None of the characters show up.

Went to school happened in the principals office as well. Happened at Mrs. Shorts place as well. The only thing that would show up is when a movie was played. So I saw the dream sequence but not Mrs. Short when she woke me up. So the bathroom movie but not the inside of the bathroom. Instead I saw the background image of the one I uploaded here.

And I think I know who the futa is now, maybe :unsure:. Unless of course you already revealed who it is and I just couldn't see the scene then my opinion of who it is moot now.
I'm very sad that you have thus bug, because I've put my soul in this game to entertain my players.

If I can suggest that you delare all the saves of rhe game and restart a game...

I've put some clues to find who is the futa and you seem to have guessed.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Ye, the music turned out to be atmospheric, not annoying and adhering to the same style :) So far, I like everything: this is a really interesting project, and I do not understand the criticism directed towards it :cautious:

Ihave to admit that after the work and efforts I put in this last update I was expecting more enthusiastic reactions and more patterns...

I put a lot of effort in the last update for the lightning scene. I'm still going to persevere a bit, but in terms of rendering quality I can't do much better with my equipment.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I'm very sad that you have thus bug, because I've put my soul in this game to entertain my players.

If I can suggest that you delare all the saves of rhe game and restart a game...

I've put some clues to find who is the futa and you seem to have guessed.
I just started playing this game today like 30 minutes ago not really sure starting a new game would fix the issue.

Yeah after the comment the MC makes about something that happened that made me realize who the futa is(at least I am pretty sure who it is) but I don't want to say anything and ruin your surprise.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I just started playing this game today like 30 minutes ago not really sure the saves would be the problem.

Yeah after the comment the MC makes about something that happened that made me realize who the futa is(at least I am pretty sure who it is) but I don't want to say anything and ruin your surprise.
I still have trouble understanding why some users marginally have this kind of error when the game works fine for 99% of the players.

I'm still sorry...

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
so many games, including this one, could be SO GOOD if they weren't sandbox :(

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I still have trouble understanding why some users marginally have this kind of error when the game works fine for 99% of the players.

I'm still sorry...
I deleted the install then reinstalled the game and now it works. Not really sure why but I am certainly glad it does :) .

Olafsan

Nov 7, 2019
Ihave to admit that after the work and efforts I put in this last update I was expecting more enthusiastic reactions and more patterns...

I put a lot of effort in the last update for the lightning scene. I'm still going to persevere a bit, but in terms of rendering quality I can't do much better with my equipment.
Personally, I understand this, which is why I mentioned criticism (I remember you talked about your equipment before :)). For me, this game works like a clock (without a single error :cool:), but for some unknown reason, many people sometimes have them :unsure: It's a pity that this spoils the first impression of the game, but no one is immune from such things :confused: Once again, I wish you good luck with this project and hope that you will not have any problems with supporting it :giggle:(y)

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Right now there is now point this being sandbox it only wastes time as you only click your way to the next scene.
But otherwise it's promising.
Yes games where you point And click to move to another room or area of a map to move the story forward seem pointless to me. I prefer to just have the story flow from one scene to another and not have all the crap filler between scenes. But that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Ullubu

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Yes games where you point And click to move to another room or area of a map to move the story forward seem pointless to me. I prefer to just have the story flow from one scene to another and not have all the crap filler between scenes. But that's just my opinion.
You're not the only one who say that to me...

I'm actually thinking about remove the sandbox but at start, I wanted an immersive exploration to be aware of the environnement.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes