Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Rape scene skippable as in you dont see it. or skippable as in you can prevent it?

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Anti virus blocks the 32.exe which is normal for renpy games now, but after deleting it from the zip file the anti virus still detects a couple other files which get blocked =( not saying there is a virus but maybe some files need scanning?

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Anti virus blocks the 32.exe which is normal for renpy games now, but after deleting it from the zip file the anti virus still detects a couple other files which get blocked =( not saying there is a virus but maybe some files need scanning?
With the latest version of renpy, even the x64 .exe are false positive.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
What is the name of the file that you never seen before please ?
Ok it looks like it was the extra stuff on the python, but looking at the anti virus history these 4 files were blocked
"FrozenPast-32.exe (Heur.AdvML.B"
"Frozen Past-32.exe"
"Pythonw.exe (Heur.AdvML.B)"
"Pythonw.exe"

The 64.exe is fine though

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
sooo

i am trying the game just now
what can i say -
its one of the few where i (the mc)after 10 minutes think - "where is my fucking gun to shoot that bitch ("mrs.short")
(like she did in the flashback?)
not a good start ...

the renders looks good though
the "amnesia" thing .. well to much games with that theme outhere
im not far in the game now - but i really hope there will NOT suddenly a "bro" popup
thats the game-over for me if

oh and the text ... overdone textbox with way to big letters

Last edited:

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Ok it looks like it was the extra stuff on the python, but looking at the anti virus history these 4 files were blocked
"FrozenPast-32.exe (Heur.AdvML.B"
"Frozen Past-32.exe"
"Pythonw.exe (Heur.AdvML.B)"
"Pythonw.exe"

The 64.exe is fine though
I can only say that I didn't put a virus on that files and you can safely put an exception.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes