AGS/SSM

Mar 28, 2020
I didn't mean it in a bad way, don't worry! The game looks like it has a lot of potential. I'm very eager to see how it turns out!

Reactions: Lovv99

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I didn't mean it in a bad way, don't worry! The game looks like it has a lot of potential. I'm very eager to see how it turns out!
I'm not worried :)

The next update will include:
- Correction of navigation difficulties:
--- Arrowing the less obvious directions.
--- Removing the requirement to look at everything at Rachel's to move forward.

- Possibility to skip the rape scene for the sensitive souls.

- Fixed some spelling/typing errors.

- French translation for the game.

- About 300 extra renders for a short sequel, so that we don't have only game fixes.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
frankie24

Most virus reports with renpy games are false positives and the junkier the scanner the more false positives you'll get. I use for all of my scanning needs as this scans using 56+ of the best scanners out there and win defender isn't one of them.

Reactions: frankie24

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
just remember I have a reading disability so if you can put in hints for people who don't know what to do next

like me I'm kind of an idiot that gets lost very easily
;)
Don't worry, you're not the only one among seasoned players who has trouble navigating through Emily's House.

The signposting of the less obvious areas should solve this problem.

Sep 3, 2020
Don't worry, you're not the only one among seasoned players who has trouble navigating through Emily's House.

The signposting of the less obvious areas should solve this problem.
oh trust me it's not your fault I have this problem with all sandbox games
I don't know if it's because of my reading disability or my
horrible sense of direction

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Post processing rendering and translation are almost finished for v0.02

Even if for the moment I can't give a precise date for the release of this patch, which will probably be at the beginning of May, I can tell you that I'm close to the goal!

The next patch will not only bring fixes but also new content as a reward for the players' patience.

Certainly VERY little content but content nevertheless and of the best graphic quality that I can provide.

Thanking you for your patience.

Leonave

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
frankie24

The newest versions of renpy trigger a lot of scanners and it's all false positives and you can find more info on it here.

Reactions: frankie24

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Okay I just finished everything but I'm beat...

The release will be done in few days, but is already avalaible on my patreon for my unique member (LOL)

Until that day I return to my work and my updloads because even if the game is less heavy, uploading it with my prehistoric connexion is sooooo loooong....

Later !

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
The "pythonw.exe" gets removed by anti viruses, hope it's not important, usually it gets removed along with the 32.exe but that wasn't even with this game so not sure why the python was removed.
Also not sure if it's asked/answered, but is the futa stuff is optional when it's added?

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
The "pythonw.exe" gets removed by anti viruses, hope it's not important, usually it gets removed along with the 32.exe but that wasn't even with this game so not sure why the python was removed.
Also not sure if it's asked/answered, but is the futa stuff is optional when it's added?
This is a recurring problem with the new version of Renpy, you need to put an exception in your antivirus.

And yes, Futa content can be avoided.

However I prefer to specify that this kind of choice is permanent unless you start a new game!

Enjoy the game !

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Yeah I mean every game that releases with the 32.exe also has the python, but the games which only have the 64.exe don't seem to have the python file in the first place, was confusing XD
And that is great news =P I am interested in some of the tags but futa is a complete turn off, going to give it a try soon

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Frozen Past [v0.03] [Leonave] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.18 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 277 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.15 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 242 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes