Sep 3, 2020
Thank you for your message encouraging me not to empty my bottle of whysky in one go after this disastrous launch.

I understood that the point & click was a negative point in the game, when I just wanted to make it more interactive and fun...

I'm very happy that the story is hooking you because that's the point I'm betting on the most.
it's a great game so far I cannot wait for the next update

Reactions: Leonave

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
Good story but it's a pain in the ass all the hoops you have to jump through just to advance the story. The house is especially a pain having to deal with 3 levels.

Reactions: Cotytto

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Frozen Past [v0.01] [Leonave]

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Agree 100%

Thank's Dev for being clear about future tags. Will the Futa or any other tags be avoidable or not?
I wanted to be clear from the beginning because I know that this kind of content can put off many people, even though it will be possible to avoid this kind of relationship.

I would have liked to say what kind of character is futa or not in order to avoid that a player has hopes in a relationship or becomes attached to a character and is later disappointed, but that would completely spoil the content.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
The UI is awful, the fact that you need to hover on things for them to show is already bad enough, but then you also need to hover on walls with nothing on them.. please consider adding a quick travel UI.. I just can't justify spending time trying to find rooms, even if by pure willpower I managed to memorize the locations I won't forgive myself for giving that information a room in my brain.

I'll hold back from reviewing the game since it's still demo good work and good luck.

D4Y

Dec 14, 2017
I understood that the point & click was a negative point in the game, when I just wanted to make it more interactive and fun...
I know a lot of people are complaining about that, but from where i stand i can understand it. easier for you for future updates because the "marks" are already set (if you know what i mean). dont try to make a game everyone is happy about (wont work) and stay true for what you have in mind for your game. you can listen to suggestions from the community but the last call is yours as developer. like i said i´m pretty hooked about the story. can´t wait for the next update.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Just quick fyi. When you save the game the day and month are in french. Not game breaking but just in case you wanted to sort it for next update. :)

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I know a lot of people are complaining about that, but from where i stand i can understand it. easier for you for future updates because the "marks" are already set (if you know what i mean). dont try to make a game everyone is happy about (wont work) and stay true for what you have in mind for your game. you can listen to suggestions from the community but the last call is yours as developer. like i said i´m pretty hooked about the story. can´t wait for the next update.
I agree! I'll keep the P&C but I'm going to redo the navigation elements to make them more accessible!

Thanks for your support !

I tell myself that in the end, in spite of the reviews (witch last one is useful), my game might not be so terrible in the end.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and D4Y

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
I agree! I'll keep the P&C but I'm going to redo the navigation elements to make them more accessible!

Thanks for your support !

I tell myself that in the end, in spite of the reviews (witch last one is useful), my game might not be so terrible in the end.
agree game to me look good. will wait for update and hope to get into MC room

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes