bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
:KEK: I mean, not really, I'd suck a futa/trans if she was hot enough. :KEK:
From what I have seen the really feminine ones it is barely more than a clit anyway(close to five foot tall with hormone titties).
If they are taller they need bigger implant breasts and fatter asses to be attractive.
The biggest feminine one I have seen would only be about 6.5 inches(supposedly a top only, but I guess biggest dick wins or maybe it was Baht wins), she had massive milky white super soft boobs, did a LB sandwich with my wife in the penthouse above Stringfellows in Pattaya(closed now). Good times.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I liked the story so far, the renders are good too. Just little suggestion and I don't know if the dev is a native English speaker, but there are a few spelling and grammatical errors and a proofreader can help you out on that. I liked the rest of the game.
Hi! Yes I'm not a native English at all (French), and I'm having trouble finding a trustworthy proofreader.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I have had probably a lot more female sexual partners then most males will ever have, totally straight except for all those ladyboys I bummed.
I would much rather do a guy that looks like a girl than a girl that looks like a guy.
Also I regret nothing!

Game related, bugger I hate rape!
Is the rape preventable?
No, but you've put your finger on a problem!
I'm going to make sure that this kind of content can be skipped in a subtle way.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Hi! Yes I'm not a native English at all (French), and I'm having trouble finding a trustworthy proofreader.
I'm pretty sure you will find a lot of people u can trusted and can help through your work. U can find many over here or maybe on discord....

Reactions: Leonave

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
No, but you've put your finger on a problem!
I'm going to make sure that this kind of content can be skipped in a subtle way.
I hope you mean you can prevent it rather than not see it. Not a choice like don't look in the direction of screaming vs look at it and be a useless piece of shit, rather than grab a weapon and wade in.

Reactions: anyusername

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I hope you mean you can prevent it rather than not see it. Not a choice like don't look in the direction of screaming vs look at it and be a useless piece of shit, rather than grab a weapon and wade in.
I'll see!I will do as I want for the coherence of the characters and their personalities.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Stereotypical mother if your not sure which one is the mother it's the one with the hugest tits like always. MC looks like he enjoys a dick in their ass a lot so he'll probably like the futa when they appear. I named him Gaylord.
I like clichés, but nice name though!

Many spots the sister was labeled as landlady instead of sister when using the patch but I just edited it in the script file to fix it. One spot she called herself landlady and it wasn't a bracket one but just the word landlady so had to add the sister bracket to fix it.
This is normal because even if she is his sister, she is his landlady too. The MC finds it difficult to consider her as his sister in view of her behavior and will often oscillate between these designations.

MC's been in a coma for 4 years but in one spot he states he's been in a coma for 4 months.
Good point I corrected in my script!

It's funny the girl sneaks into the house but shoots a gun with no silencer on it which would mean she would be dead before she even left the room.
Yes, and in the rest of the story I haven't published yet, there's a plot about the fact that they were a bunch of amateurs but they had advanced weapons.

I think the sister is the futa.
Perhaps...I slipped some pretty big clues at few points to find out who's what.

It's a bot weird to have the save pages set up to only have 3 save slots to a page any other game has 6 slots per page.
Unfortunately I don't like to do like everyone else... Except for the MILF! Big tits the MILF!!!!

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Frozen Past is set in the near future (so no spaceships and no stargate)
That's a good thing. I like Sci-Fi, but not in these kind of games. Same goes for fantasy titles. I guess I cannot really relate to the characters if they are in a completely different world than I am. If there is sex it hardly arouses me.

Reactions: Leonave

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
That's a good thing. I like Sci-Fi, but not in these kind of games. Same goes for fantasy titles. I guess I cannot really relate to the characters if they are in a completely different world than I am. If there is sex it hardly arouses me.
I understand, I'm the same...
I have a huge background to explain all of this, and even though it's very frustrating, I decided to distil it little by little as the game progresses.

Reactions: Fzoner95

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Game Looks Good But Navigation in House Sucks :whistle: -It would be good to add quick path to certain location (y)
I couldn't have said it better...

I am sorry to realize that for example it is very difficult to access the MC's room.

I'm going to replace the current system with arrows, a bit like in midnight paradise. But only for the least intuitive moves.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Navigation is beyond terrible, i had to unren and jump to a different scene to get out of the damn kitchen in the hotdog sellers house. MC has no player agency to not be a complete doormat and so I wouldn't bother continuing with this game.
Good luck dev.

Reactions: Cotytto

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Navigation is beyond terrible, i had to unren and jump to a different scene to get out of the damn kitchen in the hotdog sellers house. MC has no player agency to not be a complete doormat and so I wouldn't bother continuing with this game.
Good luck dev.
It's like the other rooms in Rachel's house.
Once you have found all the clickable items an arrow appears.
In the upper left corner.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Frozen Past [v0.01] Leonave

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.12 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 161 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 127 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Finally .. the joke is on in this game. Willy nilly here comes billie he be willy to go bang!
Kind of hypocritical of MC to have a frozen past that is waAaaaay lost from memory.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes