qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I can't stand games like these, set in a maze with too many rooms and no orientation (like a MAP).. And eating a toast with a fork and knife is.. does the developer have any experience in real life at all? Lol.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
oh shit thanks man you're a lifesaver

and even if I didn't have my reading disability . I still couldn't notice that

and I'm sure even people who can read couldn't find.dat
I'm a little vicious... HeHeHe...
Not seriously forgot that I had developed this game on a rather wide screen, this kind of problems will be rectified in the next version.

Sep 3, 2020
I'm a little vicious... HeHeHe...
Not seriously forgot that I had developed this game on a rather wide screen, this kind of problems will be rectified in the next version.
okay thank God good luck with the game
;)
oh and can you choose which girl you want and which girl we do not want because I don't really like harems

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonave

D4Y

Dec 14, 2017
Pretty good start. And i´m really hooked how the story continues. For my taste, a liitle bit too much clicking around (especially in Em´s house or Becky´s apartment), but if you found all the spots you easily find your way. God Luck with your game Leonave.

Reactions: Leonave

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
how i unlock his bedroom door
Hi,

The room of the MC, is located on the second floor.

Once on the landing, you have to click on the left side of the screen to turn the view.

The room of the MC is the one on the left.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Pretty good start. And i´m really hooked how the story continues. For my taste, a liitle bit too much clicking around (especially in Em´s house or Becky´s apartment), but if you found all the spots you easily find your way. God Luck with your game Leonave.
Thank you for your message encouraging me not to empty my bottle of whysky in one go after this disastrous launch.

I understood that the point & click was a negative point in the game, when I just wanted to make it more interactive and fun...

I'm very happy that the story is hooking you because that's the point I'm betting on the most.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes