caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.01 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Looks decent. If you improve animation and render quality generaly with every update and make sex animations with well maked physics with good FPS value it could be pretty good game. Wish you luck.

Reactions: Leonave

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Looks decent. If you improve animation and render quality generaly with every update and make sex animations with well maked physics with good FPS value it could be pretty good game. Wish you luck.
Thanks !

For the renders I improved the lighting and the number of iterations.

Concerning the animations, I'd like to make them at the same level as Motkeyz but I have a lot of trouble with the tutorials and my graphic card is not the best on the market either...

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Futa on male! Don't tempt me with a good time. drools*
The story will take its time to take root (yes, it won't get jumped on by futa in 30 seconds).

But there will be some and this content will of course be avoidable depending on the tastes of each person.

So if that's what you're here for, just be patient, you're in the right place.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Leonave

You get shot regardless of what you throw at them it's just that some of them are fatal. And from their post it could mean that they got shot and lived or shot and died but I think they are saying that they got shot again but not dead.

Reactions: Leonave

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Leonave

You get shot regardless of what you throw at them it's just that some of them are fatal. And from their post it could mean that they got shot and lived or shot and died but I think they are saying that they got shot again but not dead.
Thanks!

I didn't understand what he meant by that.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
I Spent 10 minutes to find room,just found its location here.I hope game will not ask to find different stuff,because it will be hard

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I Spent 10 minutes to find room,just found its location here.I hope game will not ask to find different stuff,because it will be hard
I have already taken note of the many feedbacks from players who had difficulties with the navigation.
This will be completely revised for the next update.

Reactions: Lovv99

L Smith

May 19, 2020
I don't want to be disrespectful, but this game needs ARROWS TO INDICATE THE PLACES because I'M FUCKING BLIND!

Thanks to the comments i was able to find mc's room, otherwise I'd still be looking! :mad:

Mar 27, 2019
I don't want to be disrespectful, but this game needs ARROWS TO INDICATE THE PLACES because I'M FUCKING BLIND!

Thanks to the comments i was able to find mc's room, otherwise I'd still be looking! :mad:
Umm...if you saw the comments that led you where you needed to go, then surely you saw the comments that said the dev knows about this and plans on fixing it?

Reactions: Lovv99 and Leonave

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
The French localization is 100% complete! Only the buttons in the main menu will still be in English, but the game's dialogues and options are fully translated!

Available on the next update !

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes