Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is why there shold have been animated scenes with the MC, a staple of the quality, to reassemble
into a different cut, just like any ol” movie is getting into shape.

Dev chose to animate rape of all bad taste scenes and go overboard doing it a lot.

Of course those have nothing to do with plot, nothing related to tension or intrigue,
just violence for naught making MC this cringe creep watching rape and being whatever.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Hope the dev course corrects, this could be a very good game if it concentrated on the main characters and it certainly needs a VN mode so people don't have to click around on an empty sandbox while dying inside. There's not that many proper games with futa characters so would be a shame if this turns out bad.

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
The patch is only to change character relations though there are some errors if you extract the .RPY file out of the .RPYC file.

For the new sauna scene I picked both since both look the same while wearing a towel and I saw no point in picking either or. During the scene where the girl comes into the sauna at one spot her name changes from beautiful lady to Matthew.
I can see why that kid is still doing desk jobs at the police office as he's dumber then a box of rocks. Do you know this young man ma'am? Um hello MCfly he just asked to see her so of course he knows her. So it seems the brother was female at one time and that would explain the MC's looks. Either that or he was never a part of the family or there's a alter ego thing going on.
So incest patch requires update or bugfix?

RooneyCZ

Mar 28, 2022
Ok, i spent like a ingame week in that sandbox part to finally come here and find out that thats the end so far...come on dev!!!! This aint even cliffhanger, this is pure evil. The story seems interesting althou we know basically nothing...you can lead us only so much....we need some tidbits and B.W. from doctor aint it....
Will definitelly keep this one on my list, but to the "check after at least a year" part of that list...

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'm seeing much hate for the sandbox in the game and i understand much of it, but for what i read i think you guys are projecting your distaste wrong. The problem is not the sandbox part of the game, yes sometimes sandbox is just an annoying way to try and make the game more dinamic?

Anyways, the problem is not the sandbox, it's just the lack of info and content. There's no problem whatsoever with a well hinted sandbox that highlights where you need to go to progress quest/relationships with each character. It's more grind-y, but not problematic.
Frozen Past has no info whatsoever. You don't know how many events (h-event or otherwise) are available so you don't know if you've reached the end of content; you don't know how to impact the relationship with other characters nor you have much ways of doing so; and there's nearly no new content.

I get that the creator was doing some kind of overhaul, but they need to add the more essential stuff for a sandbox game and remove what is not needed now. Like, why does Emily give you the tour in her house? There's no sandbox there anymore, heck you can't even interact with her house or her and you only have a 'yes or no' choice in basically every "important" interaction with Mom, Emilly or any other character. If the choice is so meaningless, why maintain it? At least make a choice have a short term impact, you can't know what your choice changed IF it changed anything since the game lacks any info about the characters and their gimmicks, which is, by the way, a very big thing in basically any good sandbox

So, my honest opinion? The game seems awesome! The story is very interesting and i really want to know more of the world and what is happening around the MC and other characters. The render are good, there's good sound quality. The game mostly need better interface and more clean information of what is going on and where you need to go, like a 'quest menu' basically.
I won't comment on events and scenes since i don't think that was the goal of this release. I hope next release has more events and interactions/talks with other characters so we get to know them better. Kudos to you and good luck.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
giving people a city map and no clue where to go sucks give this game a walktrou nobody likes to waste time on nothing
- exactly my thinking. I'm stuck here and wasting my time spend some of it in the sauna (the only place were I could going - in the meantime this was also out of option) and went sleeping (after I skip time) at Rachel's.
Oooh - I forgot:
after I've got my (very old) old phone from the detective, she's also not avaiable anymore...

The dev could REALLY make a note somewere in game, that no more content is avaiable 'til the next update...this s*cks, man!

best regards

Reactions: Ara-sH

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
My best guess is the missing (twin) sister shot the MC in the face/head, then gacked herself maybe? Just basing my random guess on the opening scene, what I could see in the blurry picture and that the MC sustained bullet wounds. Of course this has nothing to do with the fact that the mohawk chick is attempting to kill him still.

Also, not a big fan of a sandbox with next to no content and no way to know what actions are available. I just wasted 2 hours attempting to find anything to do in the 'open world/sandbox': 1 classroom activity, 1 talk with the female officer, 2 sauna scenes, 1 repeatable handy shower scene and a repeatable sleep scene. No hint or option to see the Doc about psychiatric care or any of the plethora options hinted at during the VN portion of the game.

I fear that this game will be updated next with an abandoned tag. And that will be the real crime.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Story and character wise the game has a lot of potential. Game wise it could use some improvements.

1. Needs a story or content guide.
No one likes to feel lost and confused, it's always better to let the player know or at the very least give them some sort of clue as to what they should and can do next.
2. End of update warning
Let the player know when they've reached the end of the update.
3. Grammar check
A lot of English grammar misspellings and inconsistencies.
Example:
1653893036276.png
Pretty sure they mean: Stay silent or Be here for her.

Overall, an interesting game here's hoping we get to see more.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes