Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
The patch is only to change character relations though there are some errors if you extract the .RPY file out of the .RPYC file.

For the new sauna scene I picked both since both look the same while wearing a towel and I saw no point in picking either or. During the scene where the girl comes into the sauna at one spot her name changes from beautiful lady to Matthew.
I can see why that kid is still doing desk jobs at the police office as he's dumber then a box of rocks. Do you know this young man ma'am? Um hello MCfly he just asked to see her so of course he knows her. So it seems the brother was female at one time and that would explain the MC's looks. Either that or he was never a part of the family or there's a alter ego thing going on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
This is why I don't support until I see something worth supporting I'd be pissed if I put money towards this. It looks good but the constant teasing and short content drops compared dev cycle it's starting to fell like a money grab and I hope I'm wrong.

Aug 28, 2018
Anyone else stuck on the sauna scene then it glithces or is it just me?
From the traceback text file:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/Scene23.rpy", line 395, in <module>
NameError: name 'firsttimekitchen' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/Scene23.rpyc", line 395, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script/Scene23.rpy", line 395, in <module>
NameError: name 'firsttimekitchen' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Mon May 30 04:29:13 2022

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man this is such a weird game

You can be mad at ur mom and sis with a choice but inmediatly after that choice its like nothing happend and they back to their useal self like the choice dont even matter

And wtf is with the mom always being called away fucking annoying

and the sister is a cold blooded b.i.t.c.h

Not to mention after such a long wait we get a bare minimum update lol

Barely any new content at all just a sauna thing and a class lesson and a detective talk :ROFLMAO:

This game is a mess from the abandoning mother figure to the ice queen sister

The only one that cares for the MC is not his family but the futa lady

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I think people are forgetting the amount of work it takes to create a sandbox environment. The first several releases of this game were pure Kinetic Novel which had plenty of content. So just remember this is a change and takes time.

However agree, we need to know if there is any new content as it is hard to know what is going on with the current design.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I think people are forgetting the amount of work it takes to create a sandbox environment. The first several releases of this game were pure Kinetic Novel which had plenty of content. So just remember this is a change and takes time.

However agree, we need to know if there is any new content as it is hard to know what is going on with the current design.
Yeah it was way better without the sandbox too... it's such a waste of development time when they could be working on the story and renders/animations instead.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah it was way better without the sandbox too... it's such a waste of development time when they could be working on the story and renders/animations instead.
I am a patient person, so I am not going to say it is better or not at this point. I will say there is room for improvement as the game is not finished nor presented as such. It is still in development and I let developers figure out their own space. I liked the early story, and the sandbox stuff now needs spit and polish, as well as content to make an adequate comparison to previous story content.

Reactions: juanides

Raging_Moose

Jun 9, 2020
I got to ask after you go to class after the second time in the hospital and talking to the police officer does the story end there for now in the current release?

Jul 20, 2020

Easy solution to this problem:

Don't make it with a sandbox. They generally never pan out and it's a waste of time/resources. Specially in this one, I don't think there's any clues or tips to point you in the right direction.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
I've seen some games put a "Warning you can die from blue balls, you've been warned" screen at the start of some games as long as they don't have at least a small variety of sex scenes. I like the game but if I knew that there was next to none development in this area I would have waited for atleast 2-3 more updates.
Maybe this game needs such screen too?

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes