mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
i dont know if the dev will read this but i like the game and the story on it i like how you represent the futa characters but 1st you need to tell ppl when they finish the game and 2nd not alot of ppl like sandbox games i dont mind a little sandbox you can make the sandbox for the side miss and the main story is just liner vn story with choices that affect you and at last keep the good work i loved you game and i hope you focus on the amount of the story you make we need more cheers(y)(y):D

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
I really like this game, the models, the storyline, and the pacing... that said, I kinda agree with everyone else, throwing us some kinda bone, pun intended, with the update would be solid, as well as a notifcation that end of content has been reached. (Just because there's been other games on here where the pathing has been so poor or weirdly grindy, that you need to roam around for days in the sandbox area to get to the next thing.)

But all that said, still a fan. Keep up the good work.

LeoManu

Feb 12, 2020
Bro, this is just pissing me off at this point. All this secrecy and neglect is getting very repetitive. And the sandbox is completely unnecessary if all you're gonna add is some miscellaneous horse crap like the sauna thing and the fetch quest. I'll come back when we finally find out why the mom and the sister are such cunts. I hope the MC was a POS so that it's justified or something.

TKLouang

Aug 1, 2021
I enjoyed the first part when it was majority VN style but the open ended sanbox, with fast forward time without giving any indication there's no more new content is annoying.. I may just abandon the game unless the story content is integrated better with removal of excess screen clicking to trigger content.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I liked the game but what demotivates me is that all characters except the MC have sex and that the Futanari's Penis is bigger than the MC's I like futa content but I prefer when the 2 are the same size or the MC's is a little bigger but other than that the game is very good

Reactions: michael1984

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I really want to like this as big futa fan, plus the models look good but that sanbox is killing it. I wondered that hotel for like twenty minutes before accidentally clicking some chair in main hallway and triggering the next scene. Now the comments are saying there is no indication of when the content ends. Sandboxes aren't inherently bad but they can easily become a maze if interaction points aren't clear and you need something that says when you're done. Especially when you have people scanning around for stuff to click.

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
I can't tell if I made it to end of content for this version. Can anyone say for sure what is the last available scene/s?

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
You have one event at the police station, one at the school, two at the sauna depending on your preference (herma or not) and after the school event you unlock a bonus in Rachel's shower.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
You have one event at the police station, one at the school, two at the sauna depending on your preference (herma or not) and after the school event you unlock a bonus in Rachel's shower.
Yes, I had all that, suddenly I have nothing more to do. Do you know when the sequel to the main plot is?

finamn9

Sep 18, 2017
Herma in the sauna? I think I did everything, but I din't see this. Only girls in towels.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
For fucks sake, put up a hint guide or something, at least let us know to stop clicking everything to see if there is more content to do.
So Rachel says she is ready to go to the next level or whatever it was, she kisses our stomach, then yep time for bed, in the quiet words of the virgin Mary, "come again".
So you got your dick grabbed at school, and then you see Rachel nude, 2 chicks with towels ask you who has the best ass, some chick walks in while you in the sauna says some stuff then you leave, and then talking to the cop is that it?.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
For fucks sake, put up a hint guide or something, at least let us know to stop clicking everything to see if there is more content to do.
So Rachel says she is ready to go to the next level or whatever it was, she kisses our stomach, then yep time for bed, in the quiet words of the virgin Mary, "come again".
So you got your dick grabbed at school, and then you see Rachel nude, 2 chicks with towels ask you who has the best ass, some chick walks in while you in the sauna says some stuff then you leave, and then talking to the cop is that it?.

yes pretty much

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
To me it seems as though the dev has run out of story suddenly or is having writers block as has been stated the sandbox adds nothing of value to your game. So either you've hit a writers block/ creativity wall or you just decided to switch gears without any warning. Either way it's annoying and without a task tracker or some kind of way of knowing when the current content ends is very frustrating. I would suggest removing point and click and sandbox and go back to vn as it started. Think how much more story and rendering you can do without adding the pita gaming mechanics. Just my two cents.

TKLouang

Aug 1, 2021
To me it seems as though the dev has run out of story suddenly or is having writers block as has been stated the sandbox adds nothing of value to your game. So either you've hit a writers block/ creativity wall or you just decided to switch gears without any warning. Either way it's annoying and without a task tracker or some kind of way of knowing when the current content ends is very frustrating. I would suggest removing point and click and sandbox and go back to vn as it started. Think how much more story and rendering you can do without adding the pita gaming mechanics. Just my two cents.
I can concur about likely not having materiel to add to the story... being The dick grab from Uma in school and the sauna scene add no real context what so ever...
my speculations is DEV is trying to spin as to why the "family" didn't wanna reveal the photo to the MC is likely "MC" was a "herma" that was altered during Coma and Statius as to why MC has only knowledge & no memories of the "family"

Reactions: Lunarmist

TKLouang

Aug 1, 2021
I really like this game, the models, the storyline, and the pacing... that said, I kinda agree with everyone else, throwing us some kinda bone, pun intended, with the update would be solid, as well as a notifcation that end of content has been reached. (Just because there's been other games on here where the pathing has been so poor or weirdly grindy, that you need to roam around for days in the sandbox area to get to the next thing.)

But all that said, still a fan. Keep up the good work.
I'd be okay with the SandBox if it was actually implement well with plotted indicators to guide you thru instead of the excesses screen clicking. Games that I've played that utilized it well had established plotted side story with LI so it was manageable to progress with each of them. For me know I don't even feel I'd wanna go down the Incest route with just how dislike the personalities of the two "Family" LI unless "female domination" route is viable.

TrapIsJustice

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
That Actually Makes Sense, When We got The Police Station and Meet Up with The Detective She Says That there was a Sister which might be him/her.
I'm not buying it considering, one the receptionist actually remembered him as Mr.Short and said they met briefly and two in the photo even though we can't make it out, there's actually four women and a guy. Unlikely to be his father as he died 10 years ago.
1654631073552.png
It also seems obvious that his sister the herna is standing next to him so maybe they were closer before the cyrostastis.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes