Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
tory suddenly or is having writers block as has been stated the sandbox adds nothing of value to your game. So either you've hit a writers block/ creativity wall or you just decided to switch gears without any warning. Either way it's annoying and without a task tracker or some kind of way of knowing when the current content ends is very frustrating. I would sugges
sandbox games have a purpose, the "it adds nothing of value to your game" is nothing more that your opinion and while you are entitled to your opinion when you express it like a fact you end up sounding like a douchebag. Sandbox games offer different experiences that aren't available on regular VNs, each format has its pros and cons.

Of course, as almost everybody stated this particular iteration of the sandbox mode is far from perfect, and that is normal since is his first iteration there are things that need to be ironed out like the notification when you reach the end of the content and personally I would also like an option to highlight interactable objects to avoid pixel hunting, but those are issues that can be addressed with proper feedback, not lashing out to the very skeleton of the game.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
sandbox games have a purpose, the "it adds nothing of value to your game" is nothing more that your opinion and while you are entitled to your opinion when you express it like a fact you end up sounding like a douchebag. Sandbox games offer different experiences that aren't available on regular VNs, each format has its pros and cons.

Of course, as almost everybody stated this particular iteration of the sandbox mode is far from perfect, and that is normal since is his first iteration there are things that need to be ironed out like the notification when you reach the end of the content and personally I would also like an option to highlight interactable objects to avoid pixel hunting, but those are issues that can be addressed with proper feedback, not lashing out to the very skeleton of the game.
I was expressing my own opinion and you are the one who sounds like a douchebag seeing as polls have repeatedly proven that 70+% of players prefer non sandbox in AVN's as well as gaming mechanics in general. So get your facts straight before correcting someone else's educated opinion. Also it is a fact that when a story includes gaming mechanics updates move slower, they have less content, and tons of dev's with no imagination or creativity use sandbox and other gaming mechanics to stretch lacking content to make their creation seem like it has something more than it does. A.K.A. filler. Ask any top dev and they will tell you the same it is a shared opinion by some of the top earning dev's and notice the majority of them make AVN's not games. So thank you for your opinion even if it is wrong. Have a nice day.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Interesting game, proofreading could use a little fixing here and there.
I can't tell when this update ends.
The worldmap seems to do nothing, so I think I finished this update.
Could use a walkthrough, so we know when we've reached the end of the update or not.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I have had probably a lot more female sexual partners then most males will ever have, totally straight except for all those ladyboys I bummed.
I would much rather do a guy that looks like a girl than a girl that looks like a guy.
Also I regret nothing!

Game related, bugger I hate rape!
Is the rape preventable?
Yes, you can skip it.

bobsmith104

Mar 4, 2021
Game seems alright till it hits a brick wall about 15 minutes in. "Sandbox play" with no direction is just random clicking.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Corrective patch v1.1.2

Good morning!

I've heard a lot of complaints about (among other things) the fact that in the game we are left in the middle of nowhere without any explanation and some people have been running around for a long time without knowing that the content had reached its end.

I took note of this problem and designed this update that adds in the top right of the map, a small indicator that opens a progress log.

I took the opportunity to correct some typo and names/pronouns problems.

I'm currently struggling with the animations planned in the next update that I will probably have to redo...

Good game to all !

Leonave

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
Corrective patch v1.1.2

Good morning!

I've heard a lot of complaints about (among other things) the fact that in the game we are left in the middle of nowhere without any explanation and some people have been running around for a long time without knowing that the content had reached its end.

I took note of this problem and designed this update that adds in the top right of the map, a small indicator that opens a progress log.

I'm currently struggling with the animations planned in the next update that I will probably have to redo...

Good game to all !

Leonave

Good job listening to the "constructive" criticism. Still love the game, hope to see more in the future.

Raging_Moose

Jun 9, 2020
Corrective patch v1.1.2

Good morning!

Good game to all !

Leonave
thanks for adding the indicator

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
Corrective patch v1.1.2

Good morning!

Good game to all !

Leonave
good on you man. i know lots of us have been talking about it, and its a solid dev who can zero in on some of the legit QOL stuff

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I have a theory of why Rachel was so fast in wanting to get involved with the MC...

Aparently according to the lore of the world, hermas even though usually have big shlongs, they tend to suffer from erectile dysfunction, so my theory is that Rachel was suffering from a long time of erectile dysfunction and when she saw the MC suddenly she got....exited, not necessarily a full on raging boner but she felt something going on in her pants and that's why she decided to not lose the opportunity, maybe she though with him she could overcome her ED and have a healthy sex life and that's why she was so eager to get involved with him, that's why I think she was going to the hospital too, maybe explaining the situation to the doctor who diagnosed her with ED.

what do you guys think?

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes