iayze

Sep 13, 2018
i think we may need bigger gaps between updates.. if it means we get more story/action. the latest one man i lowkey feel like a sucker for paying 22 bucks for it. the story is confusing and it seems with each update we get more questions and as far as action its tame. it feels like the game is dragging its feet just for the sake of doing so.

iayze

Sep 13, 2018
love the idea of the story and so far atleast emily i do like cuz she spicy but some of the shit she does is downright weird and none of it has been explained yet. i looked at the new gallery he put in the latest update just tryna guess who these silhouettes are that we will be interacting with in the future and it dawned on me... we barely have any content with the characters we do know and it instantly killed any excitement i would've had

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Push for the babe you wanna see. Ask for polls about who to slow burn and who to fast track.
Some of us fans are already disheartened about the fact all the action advertised in the tags is
of random people. The scenes in the bathroom, the on call room and that in the server room are bonkers.
We did not need a reminder everyone else is getting it on, the fact MC is a stupid brain dead incel
getting hand outs while his would be killer, his security officer no less, is banging the staff on the job
like the teacher rapist and the doctor asshole.
This just feels like a pitty train railing MC hard with every chance it gets.
How stupid is that: the top dog at your company being a complete idiot his staff is using to get their water
and their egoes stroked. A headless leader running around doing small favors for his employees.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Push for the babe you wanna see. Ask for polls about who to slow burn and who to fast track.
Some of us fans are already disheartened about the fact all the action advertised in the tags is
of random people. The scenes in the bathroom, the on call room and that in the server room are bonkers.
We did not need a reminder everyone else is getting it on, the fact MC is a stupid brain dead incel
getting hand outs while his would be killer, his security officer no less, is banging the staff on the job
like the teacher rapist and the doctor asshole.
This just feels like a pitty train railing MC hard with every chance it gets.
How stupid is that: the top dog at your company being a complete idiot his staff is using to get their water
and their egoes stroked. A headless leader running around doing small favors for his employees.
since when the MC is supposed to be "the top dog"? did I miss something?

Also I think fast tracking the LIs that are popular is not the best move, I mean, some of the reasons a LI is popular could be because is building up a strong connection before jumping into the sex and rushing that would dilute the experience.

Is better to just let the developer do what is best, after all we the fans can't agree all on anything so no matter what he does people would get mad, so let's try trusting Leonave on this one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
His killer roomie tells him straight: he used to run the agency by being this top agent banging every hottie in sight.
Now he a limp dick no brains lunatic going to school for reasons nobody understands.
He even tried going back to nothingness, which at this point is his best bet to stay relevant.
the MC is supposed to be "the top dog"
did I miss something?
This be so much total recall bs
where the top agent goes in total undercover and his minions like seeing him struggle.
The security manager is acting her fantasy of making MC a worthless dumbo and succeeding so far.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
The v0.2! The Public release!

Hi everyone!

Here is the v0.2 !

This update almost never came out first because of a huge computer problem and then because of a dramatic change in my life.
But I still stayed on my feet even though I am still fragile.

But we're not here to talk about me or my misfortunes, we're here to talk about the continuation of Frozen Past!
I have introduced several changes that when you are a programming truffle like me can seem like a big deal.
The gallery is now available.

I corrected another hundred or so typos that were left, especially in the translation, punctuation and some transitions.

New content :
  • About 300 new renders
  • 4 new animations
  • Implementation of the gallery
  • French translation for v0.2

Enjoy !

LEONAVE

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes