Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What s a matter? Want more of her mind games, the pronoun games, the words dropped game, the snicker game, the shut up and get out game, the ”she shot me down, BANG! BANG”
game, the ”I shag you or the receptionist, whomever I get my hands on” game,
the ”I got your job” game, the ”you were the best but I got it all now” game,
the ”you worthless piece of dust, how dare you have any life at all” game ?!!

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I like this game because I am a pervert that likes edging, and this is the game that is coming closest to being a personification of that concept! Much like, much wow, great hot fun! Banzaiii!

In all honestly I like the slow build, really I do, but I would also like it if we had the option to opt out of that slow path... Or some sort of 'dream' or 'fantasy' scene. I would absolutely love it if the fantasy scene was actually hiding but hinting certain things, like the girl being a futa. I know the futa factor isn't hidden, but it seems really hot for MC to approach a pretty gal and then get a .

Maybe give us some slices of that cake we've been desperately waiting for on the next update, Game Developper-dono? Pretty please?
_┌iii┐_ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
I────I
Thanks for the old guy behind the piano.
Lmao.

Jan 18, 2020
In the gallery, I seem to have missed the event "break time". Any clues how can I find this one? it's in the fourth event in the miscellaneous group.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Where do you get these descriptons? Stop looking at the gallery.
The game is pretty linear, whenever there is something to do, go do it.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Saw a "round number" release version and got excited, got bamboozled. Oh well, maybe next time (again).

At least we have some nano-advancing Rachel relationship plot, and I kinda liked Maria.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The future should be way better. The sand box is empty and waiting scenes to be dropped into it.
Development should fly now that all there is to do is fill the empty sandbox with scenes,
repeatable action scenes.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
I'm really liking this game, slow burn and everything. But with few events per update, maybe it would be better to take more time between updates, so when they're out, the player gets more events

Reactions: Leonave
Dec 18, 2017
So, basically as everyone has already said this update seems small. It isn't that small because there has been a lot of background work going on. Revisiting old content to improve it and implementing the gallery and stuff.

I think the problem lies with the fact that the last two updates have been very important updates, just not content wise. Setting up the sandbox for the last update and this time gallery and fixing up old stuff. I really think the next best move would be focusing purely on content the next few updates. Leonave, you will probably always find things you want to implement and improve on, but I think you don't have to do it right away in one update. Rather have some updates that focus on content and some on more technical stuff.

I really hope with the biggest foundations having been laid the next months you get to focus on implementing events in the sandbox, just to make the game feel more lively. Because I really think the foundations you have laid are great. The sandbox and environment has more effort put into it than most games and thank you for putting in a gallery, I really like those, especially in sandbox games.

Great game, good luck.

Also, I hope we get to see more of Sauna/Garage-girl, her model is really beautiful.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just wondered if anyone knew if the Lewdpatcher would be updated, or if it's one of those where version .1 works with newer updates of the game? Don't want to DL it if it's going to be updated. Thanks.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
So, basically as everyone has already said this update seems small. It isn't that small because there has been a lot of background work going on. Revisiting old content to improve it and implementing the gallery and stuff.

I think the problem lies with the fact that the last two updates have been very important updates, just not content wise. Setting up the sandbox for the last update and this time gallery and fixing up old stuff. I really think the next best move would be focusing purely on content the next few updates. Leonave, you will probably always find things you want to implement and improve on, but I think you don't have to do it right away in one update. Rather have some updates that focus on content and some on more technical stuff.

I really hope with the biggest foundations having been laid the next months you get to focus on implementing events in the sandbox, just to make the game feel more lively. Because I really think the foundations you have laid are great. The sandbox and environment has more effort put into it than most games and thank you for putting in a gallery, I really like those, especially in sandbox games.

Great game, good luck.

Also, I hope we get to see more of Sauna/Garage-girl, her model is really beautiful.
It would be nice to move forward with the story in fact, the sandbox is good but if it's just to fill a gallery without there being anything behind it, it's not worth it...

Reactions: damnedfrog

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Is this another one of them with a nice to you sister while the other hates your guts essentially?

Personally i would be fine either way if one of them being the Nice or Bitchy was stalker wants in your pants clingy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this another one of them with a nice to you sister while the other hates your guts essentially?

Personally i would be fine either way if one of them being the Nice or Bitchy was stalker wants in your pants clingy.
No, this is one of them with a bitch of a sister that seems to hate him and a mother that's far too busy for her son.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes