Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
ya but then toss in futa /trans and ya no thanks , whats the sudden rash of so many games suddenly futa/trans in them
Futa/Trans can be avoided.
" Futa can be avoided and if it is not avoided there is still the possibility to avoid some content in the content. "
Read the Developer Notes on the OP.

Reactions: Mikeyw and monk456

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
Either way, there is literally no reason to do anything but despise your sister and actively help her die. There is no in game reason to do ANYTHING but say "Fuck you" to the family, and ghost them forever, at the VERY least. Everything shown so far has the sister as an irredeemable evil bitch that needs to die. The ONLY way to salvage it that won't feel like a total asspull is timetravel bullshit where you get to her before she turns into a raging homicidal psychopath.

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
No, this is one of them with a bitch of a sister that seems to hate him and a mother that's far too busy for her son.
Leonave should have just called them Karen and Karen Jr. Mc is downright suicidal due to their absurdly distant treatment, but it'll just get handwaved because "we just don't know the reason yet". I wanted to like it and support it but they'll just get a free pass since "they knew better"

seriously why did they even bother thawing him out if they'll not only avoid giving LITERALLY ANY FUCKING INFORMATION WHATSOEVER, but also actively prevent anyone from telling him anything.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I was getting to like this game after playing v0.1 using 32-bit exe but now that v0.2 has been released in 64-bit only, I'll have to now abandoned this game.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I was getting to like this game after playing v0.1 using 32-bit exe but now that v0.2 has been released in 64-bit only, I'll have to now abandoned this game.
Someone else had this problem?

Because the .32 for PC works for me.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
You should be able to be clever, and make a copy of the installed older version, and remove the 'game' folder contents - and copy the 'game' folder contents of the new version into the copy you made - and it should work. Technically. :>)

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
You should be able to be clever, and make a copy of the installed older version, and remove the 'game' folder contents - and copy the 'game' folder contents of the new version into the copy you made - and it should work. Technically. :>)
Tried your method got this error meassge:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Fri Aug 19 23:25:45 2022

Never heard of pickle protocol: 5

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Tried your method got this error meassge:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Fri Aug 19 23:25:45 2022

Never heard of pickle protocol: 5
That's a new one... normally that works. Guess it depends upon if the RenPy version the Author is using supports 32 bit at all. They would have to answer that.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The update runs with a newer RenPy- (Python-) version and is not compatible with the old version.
Older versions use bla.rpy and the new version uses bla.py.

I have the same problem with 64-bit RenPy games, it works for me but it freezes after every click.
(Intel HD graphic is not designed for this. ^^)

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes